PDA

View Full Version : Big/Bigger Luck help

Coltona
03-15-2012, 05:36 PM
No this is not a rage thread, just a quick question about them.

Ok so i saw somewhere in a post today that one or both of these doesn't give a reroll chance past the sewers. Is this correct or did i read wrong?

Technique
03-15-2012, 05:48 PM
I think its the fact that past the sewers the bosses don't drop purples so its impossible to reroll to a pink. I may be wrong, haven't been on PL in a few months.

Lowlyspy
03-15-2012, 05:49 PM
It does but what they meant was it won't reroll to pinks. The devs changed the way rerolling works, now if you reroll it will always reroll one rarity higher than is dropped to you.

Nuri's doesn't have any dropped purples so you can never reroll to a pink.

Fang's only purples drop off the vampires but to my knowledge the set pinks never drop off them so the best you will get is a non set pink.

Coltona
03-15-2012, 06:02 PM
It does but what they meant was it won't reroll to pinks. The devs changed the way rerolling works, now if you reroll it will always reroll one rarity higher than is dropped to you.

Nuri's doesn't have any dropped purples so you can never reroll to a pink.

Fang's only purples drop off the vampires but to my knowledge the set pinks never drop off them so the best you will get is a non set pink.

Ok thanks guys, thumbs up to both of you.

Cheesecakess
03-15-2012, 06:22 PM
Aww thats bad!

Rare
03-15-2012, 06:32 PM
I think its the fact that past the sewers the bosses don't drop purples so its impossible to reroll to a pink. I may be wrong, haven't been on PL in a few months.

Fang bosses drop purples

Elyseon
03-15-2012, 06:47 PM

Fang bosses drop purples
Really? Ive only got from Vamps and that one quest, anyways if they did, the pinks are like a second drop chart so u cant reroll for them

Coltona
03-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Really? Ive only got from Vamps and that one quest, anyways if they did, the pinks are like a second drop chart so u cant reroll for them

Lol so guess they're best used on twinks or when leveling/farming below nuri or fang.

Mageprodigy
03-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Lol so guess they're best used on twinks or when leveling/farming below nuri or fang.

Yap ;)

Bilaxman
03-15-2012, 07:27 PM

It's true. I've gotten purples before. I've actually looted more pinks than purples in Fang.