PDA

View Full Version : Paying Fee When Reporting

iAmPain
03-15-2012, 06:19 PM
ok heres the problem.i reported scam on this guy and then something poped up saying the STS email and then ur problem with this guy etc. etc. after i send it guess what happened. it said ERROR! and i had to pay $50.0 :( i can purchase more credits than the one i got scammed for reporting this guy lol. so it didnt clearly sent the report.and i dont know if you guys can still help me get my "CREDITS" back or something to help (i want u to ban him or something for being a scammer :/ ) ugh! this just ruined my day.. and before this new client, i didnt had any problems w/ reporting guys spamming etc or other problems..

Paar
03-15-2012, 06:22 PM
The drill is Send a Report to Support@spacetimestudios.com(: Best of Luck.

Swords
03-15-2012, 08:11 PM
What a weird situation...

Samhayne
03-15-2012, 08:27 PM
The drill is Send a Report to Support@spacetimestudios.com(: Best of Luck.

Yes, please get in touch with our support team, thanks!

Fyrce
03-15-2012, 08:46 PM
What?

You were in game, you tapped Report on some guy for a scam and it charged you $50, which you then entered some payment information in order to complete?

Is that what you just said? I want to be certain.

Since I just reported a few people today and yesterday and probably every day recently, I will tell you how it usually works:

You tap on a player, you tap Report, you tap Name, Language, etc. You type in your report and hit Send.

If you entered the charge, send email to support(@)spacetimestudios.com and/or click on support just above on this website and report what happened to you, because it sounds like your client has been compromised.

Good luck.

To everyone else, there is no charge to report. If this somehow pops up for you, take a screenshot and email that to support or click on the support button above! And probably delete the app and reload it from a trusted source!

Mythicalgod
03-15-2012, 09:47 PM
O sry my brother keeps hacking like that..... -_- I knew someone would find out.... I would tell u his name... But, he could take my plat. With some device.. (its not a webpage u can just dowload u have to buy it)

Elyseon
03-15-2012, 10:08 PM
O sry my brother keeps hacking like that..... -_- I knew someone would find out.... I would tell u his name... But, he could take my plat. With some device.. (its not a webpage u can just dowload u have to buy it)
U cant take/spend plat with out direct access to other players account (email and password)