PDA

View Full Version : Farming Squid any tips?

iAmPain
03-15-2012, 07:08 PM
farming squid.any tips would be appreciated.
i know this is some sort like this thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52707-Farming-for-X-Rays-Any-tips
but.i want more tips on this one. cus its not frequently farmed of all the vanities..
tyvm.hopin someone here cn help me boost my chances of getting one

ArtStar
03-15-2012, 10:01 PM
All the tips are in the link you put in this post.
Delta/numa farming lol.
If there were any tricks to getting specific, and a garunteed drops I am sure no one would come forward with them.

Esoul
03-15-2012, 11:15 PM
Delta/numa farming+ Helping newbie is good karma! 70% good luck!

ArtStar
03-15-2012, 11:37 PM
i like ur sig sexy

~hope i helped. thank if u like ~ sign

Thanks, made it myself.

*Zero*
03-16-2012, 06:19 AM
Yeah numa/delta are best place for squid buddy farming.

Eyesharp
03-16-2012, 02:18 PM
Delta and numa like they said above. When the level cap was level 25 numa was a hot spot for vanities ( well there were only 3 vanities back than ) you could also get a chance of the other 2 vanities at numa and delta 7 is a good place because miner mgurick has some squid buddies on him if you ever fought him. If you want a partner for farming I'm there :)

Taipan
03-16-2012, 07:06 PM
I met someone who told me how to farm it:
Go to Delta and kill the squids/aliens that come out of the vents on the floor. He said that he has gotten 2 from that way.
Hope this helped ;)

Ark
03-17-2012, 03:19 PM
Farm at Numa or Delta, but any vanity drops randomly. There is no "tricks" or "shortcuts". But good luck on looking for them ^_^

*Zero*
03-18-2012, 07:24 AM
Farm at Numa or Delta, but any vanity drops randomly. There is no "tricks" or "shortcuts". But good luck on looking for them ^_^

Correct. Cause if devour skull helm is dropping in Biosphere, im pretty sure Vanities are totally random. Be at the right spot at the right time deal.

Kanozaki
03-18-2012, 01:59 PM
eh common spots for farming squid are Delta 7 - second map ( Just complete the left side from spawn and remake ) there has been some debate as to if vanities still drop in dead mans but i have had friends who have claimed to have had a mechanical man helmet drop.

The second common farming spot is Numa Prime - Outerlimits
Keep in mind that there isnt a sure way of farming vanities , it all boils down to luck. You may farm for weeks , months even and get a couple greens or you could get one on your first run.

*Zero*
03-19-2012, 06:19 AM
The awesome part about numa is you get the elite Scrapper.....jus sayin

Ark
03-19-2012, 11:05 AM
The awesome part about numa is you get the elite Scrapper.....jus sayin

Yeah I know peeps that are getting those Scrappers and selling them for a pretty good price.