PDA

View Full Version : Login error

Nocturnus
09-20-2020, 06:26 AM
I was playing normally until in my hc account "Abzurda" I killed a boss, the screen went black and the game closed. Now every time I enter I take a step and the game closes. I already deleted the data from the application but it still happens. I tried other games and they are doing well. I tried to enter with my other characters and the same thing happens. Thank you anyway.
Main ign Riphunter

Nocturnus
09-20-2020, 07:13 AM
I already tried entering without an account, with a pj 0 and it was normal. My account got bugged or something like that. I hope you can verify what happened .. thanks anyway.

Futumsh
09-20-2020, 11:24 AM
What platform and device type?

I can see which it probably is from your history, but making sure - I don't see crashes in google play for that device.
If you're able to get device logs (adb logcat output) from a crash, please PM it to me.

Nocturnus
09-20-2020, 02:16 PM

I can see which it probably is from your history, but making sure - I don't see crashes in google play for that device.
If you're able to get device logs (adb logcat output) from a crash, please PM it to me.

I already entered with a pj of 0 and the game is going well. It happens when I enter my account there is something wrong there ..

Nocturnus
09-20-2020, 02:21 PM

also delete and reinstall the game

Futumsh
09-20-2020, 02:38 PM
If you won't actually answer questions, I won't be able to help you. Also, no clue what you mean by a 'pj'.

Nocturnus
09-20-2020, 03:47 PM
If you won't actually answer questions, I won't be able to help you. Also, no clue what you mean by a 'pj'.

pj was character ... and it was fixed I don't know how ... thanks anyway.