PDA

View Full Version : Didnt get the plat

Livemau
03-15-2012, 07:19 PM
A little over a month ago I appllied for a insurance quote to get around 30 platinum. Although I completed all of the steps my payment was never recieved. Although the ad said may take a week to recieve currency I am a little disappointed that after all this time it has not been sent and i am thinking it wont be.What can i do to get this plat. With no free offers remaining and the time for the new hat ticking down I need it fast. I also just did more offers such as one for a magazine offering 3 plat and it didnt work and I took 15 mins on those surveys. I also just did another auto quote for 12 plat and it didnt give. The only giver was the one free video I watched about another game for 1 plat. Still need 20. Just did anothre that didnt give it was a sweepstakes for a combany that puts stickers on pineapples Dale or Dole cant tell with the sun there check out this pic

Thanks for any help
Livemau:cold:

Fao
03-15-2012, 07:30 PM
Shoot a PM to Samhayne!! That is always the first thing to do if stuff like this happens!!

pocketlegendshq
03-15-2012, 07:55 PM
At the bottom of the free plat page it says "didn't receive your Platinum" or something like that. Click that, fill out the form, and in a couple days, boom problem solved, worked for me at least 10 times.