PDA

View Full Version : Brodiniozo's farewell

brodiniozo
03-15-2012, 08:23 PM
Hi guys.
As always i will start my threads with saying sorry for poor english!

I never thought I was going to make one of these threads, but here I am. I have to take care of alot of things in my life right now, and PL is taking away all my focus and time.

Its been a long journey, very long..
And theres too many people id like to thank to make a list. Theres a few id like to name tho,

Thanks to;
Godofra, u cant read this, but we still keep in touch.

Cmonson, u prob wont read this either, but you know.

Dracknor, Thanks, n thanks to the rest of the sts crew.

Revelation, the best and the most dedicated players ive met! Im proud of being a part of rev.

Thanks to everybody who has fought with me, against me or just on my friendslist.

I will miss you all, and I dont know, when, or if Im coming back, bur for now I wish you all the best!

Edit: lol sorry yall 51-58ers, im just sucha Troll from time to time ;-)

/ Brod

Piosidon
03-15-2012, 08:35 PM
Even though you rushed me a lot, I'll still miss you :'( Take Care!

MightyMicah
03-15-2012, 08:36 PM
I see you around alot mate! Will be sad to not see you anymore :( I understand though, life first, PL second, lol. Take care!

Eric Huang
03-15-2012, 08:58 PM
Even though you rushed me a lot, I'll still miss you :'( Take Care!lmao same take care bro

Fao
03-15-2012, 09:03 PM
Cya man! Everyone will miss you! There's always that choice of staying...

XghostzX
03-16-2012, 07:00 AM
See you around Brod, hope to see you from time to time. You'll be missed!

~Will

Legendslayers
03-16-2012, 07:42 AM
Sad to see anyone leave:,( take care

Petrichor
03-16-2012, 08:00 AM
<3 <3 <3 <3 I know we talked about this already so you know what I have to say about it. Time to get fit Micke ;) you're going to be the most buff, smartest, romantic nerd ever now. Muahahaha. Just wait for it! Going to make all those ladies droooooool! You're amazing, you know. Everything you've done for me has been great and you have been suuuuuuch a good friend. Yeah you better keep in touch fool. Thank you for pretty much living in my time zone and understanding how painful it is to have like no sleep. I totally respect this decision and you won't be forgotten Micke. I'll pm you after my nap :p

Xoxo, Chloe

brodiniozo
03-17-2012, 12:46 PM
Thank u all, n chloe :-)

Gaunab
03-18-2012, 01:45 PM
:disillusionment:

Bye newb.

Hope you will be able to take care of whatever is coming.
Gl and I hope to see ya again one day.

....I'm afraid I will miss you... :dispirited:

fuzzylazer
03-19-2012, 04:13 AM
So sad when someone leaves. :'( Best of luck in the future. And when you come back, I hope you are a noob so I can finally kill you in pvp! ;)