PDA

View Full Version : Spirit gear level

Achates
09-20-2020, 09:32 AM
Hi only to confirm, i saw someone says that Spirit gear's level cap will always increase every expansion and it really happens. When lvl 76 expansion came it rises from 50 to 60. Will it rise to 70 in next update? Can someone verify this? Thanks for your attention :D

Nexior
09-20-2020, 09:37 AM
Plus it should be proc everytime on lvl 60 Devs please bring back this wep and give for us reason to lvl up this 1-51lvl takes me half year farming everyday gates so that proc is reasonable

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Bbking
09-20-2020, 09:43 AM
Plus it should be proc everytime on lvl 60 Devs please bring back this wep and give for us reason to lvl up this 1-51lvl takes me half year farming everyday gates so that proc is reasonable

Agree,so tired [emoji29]

Achates
09-20-2020, 10:05 AM

Yeah, if thats true that it rises to 70, that means on lvl 61 its proc is upgraded. Because it tooks loots of exp and it will help to fight againts stronger enemies in lvl 81 dungeons