PDA

View Full Version : Nerf giger!

Arhk
09-21-2020, 01:20 AM
Cinco bro this new weapon have a high rate of combo, I am not saying it from first day but after test 2 weeks this weapon I can say that it's combo is very high for pve it can be good but for PvP it can't because players only spamming like mad and no skills and pvp needs skills not only combo, ik combo is good for pvp but it's very high because players not using skills they only spam and it's not good, so please bro nerf this weapon's combo, I am not saying for remove combo just nerf a lil bit. Thank you [emoji4]

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

vipulbahad555
09-21-2020, 06:54 AM
Just attack with 2-3 turn and combo started what's wrong with wepon

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Findme
09-21-2020, 11:10 AM
Yes please nerf this weapon ^^

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

Everlights
09-21-2020, 12:32 PM
Combo being in pvp was ridiculously discussed so many times and I don't understand what is stopping the devs from annihilating it from pvp if no one likes this meta and if all points have been made as of why combo shouldn't be in pvp. I truly don't.

Everlights
09-21-2020, 12:37 PM
just stop every weapon there is from doing that "combo", disable healing (H/S) proc from gems or pets or whatever so we can actually pvp, make a one dodge gem in the shadow slot that will continuously have dodge in future gems as well, and there you have it. Fixed pvp, why is it so hard yall.. you can even buff the damage stats once in pvp so killing someone doesn't take ten thousand years, and there would still be a chance for them to run and suicide using the light since the h/S is ridiculously high if used with certain gems

Deusagor
09-22-2020, 01:27 AM
evwn with the new lucreath gigers not begin NERFED its still hard to kill as it is the issue is not with the weapon its with your internet speed -_- a couple of days back i visited my uncles house and he has big PP internet speed i played and ma god i was raming everyone i saw felt good cause i could not do it much before so fix your internet and if u got good internet get better at timing your attacks ^-^

everlights thats a terrible idea of removing things darling so no

let giger be how it is and focus on pvp

ik you 3 are from kof so can u like not and here i was begining to think that probably i was giving off bad ideas but nvm u just proved that i was wrong on that dear. ^-^

Deusagor
09-22-2020, 01:29 AM
or could i say new peeps who are coming into pvp bevause of giger are begin super OP lol

kingoo7
09-22-2020, 03:00 AM
I'm agree for nerf giger weapon!!

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Deusagor
09-22-2020, 03:29 AM
also to put up as a point with the combo theirs a reason behind having bless and how quickly and good u are at timing it the problem is u guys dont or cant keep up with complicated things which results in Nerfing and removing....

Everlights
09-22-2020, 04:24 AM
evwn with the new lucreath gigers not begin NERFED its still hard to kill as it is the issue is not with the weapon its with your internet speed -_- a couple of days back i visited my uncles house and he has big PP internet speed i played and ma god i was raming everyone i saw felt good cause i could not do it much before so fix your internet and if u got good internet get better at timing your attacks ^-^

ik you 3 are from kof so can u like not and here i was begining to think that probably i was giving off bad ideas but nvm u just proved that i was wrong on that dear. ^-^

Again attacking people ? Is it your business if I'm from kof or not ?? What do you have to do with it ? My idea is based on REAL pvp and how it always was before we started getting insane gems and weapons so please just shut your mouth. Pvp was like that since ever, Skill Based. You're a clown in pvp without Combos you wouldn't be getting kills. Combo is the only reason someone like you is in pvp and that's a FACT. I'm not wasting my time explaining to you how combo is no good and destroys the being skillful part because you're a lost cause so just go to older threads and search about stuff like this and find your answer
I'm not gonna waste my time explaining to you how combo should be removed you're a lost cause

Everlights
09-22-2020, 04:27 AM
or could i say new peeps who are coming into pvp bevause of giger are begin super OP lol

yeah new peeps like you who can't do anything without spamming weapons without thinking, like they do in PVE with zombies. And it has nothing to do with internet your brain isn't working the proper way so stop assuming things and throwing them on us. Dude says it has to do with internet.. I'm dead man I can't believe it. That's why you should stop talking about pvp lol.

Everlights
09-22-2020, 04:30 AM
also to put up as a point with the combo theirs a reason behind having bless and how quickly and good u are at timing it the problem is u guys dont or cant keep up with complicated things which results in Nerfing and removing....

Use your brain please. It's not like combo lands once and thats it, you stinky ginger head. You can land up to 10 combos at the moment, literally from start to end. U think bless keeps you safe from combo after you use it ? Dude talks about TIMING lmao..................................I'm dead inside

Deusagor
09-22-2020, 04:47 AM
well to begin with i seem to have poked a nerve lol

Everlights
09-22-2020, 05:34 AM
well to begin with i seem to have poked a nerve lol

"To begin with" and takes a whole hour typing another comment. Stop wasting your time and no I just enjoy wasting your time. Look Im making you brain storm to come up with something useless to say

Arhk
09-22-2020, 08:14 AM

ik you 3 are from kof so can u like not and here i was begining to think that probably i was giving off bad ideas but nvm u just proved that i was wrong on that dear. ^-^Lol see who is talking [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] tell me when u won vs? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] and we all need to nerf this weap because high rate of combo.

Deusagor
09-23-2020, 11:27 AM
i really did poke a nerve

also

failure thread xD u guys are really funny like legit

your toxic your rude ur the reason pvp lost the best option which is ti chat with enemy team

and you got the audacity to even ask cinco for CHANGES XD

FAILURE THREAD

Arhk
09-23-2020, 11:32 AM
i really did poke a nerve

also

failure thread xD u guys are really funny like legit

your toxic your rude ur the reason pvp lost the best option which is ti chat with enemy team

and you got the audacity to even ask cinco for CHANGES XD

FAILURE THREADWho cares you lol cry more [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787] and weapon will be nerf.

Deusagor
09-23-2020, 12:41 PM
xD gotcha smart guy like ni seriously ur really smart but in the opposite direction xd

Arhk
09-23-2020, 12:42 PM
xD gotcha smart guy like ni seriously ur really smart but in the opposite direction xdAww cry more [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787]

Mr.Sai
09-24-2020, 12:37 AM
Cinco bro this new weapon have a high rate of combo, I am not saying it from first day but after test 2 weeks this weapon I can say that it's combo is very high for pve it can be good but for PvP it can't because players only spamming like mad and no skills and pvp needs skills not only combo, ik combo is good for pvp but it's very high because players not using skills they only spam and it's not good, so please bro nerf this weapon's combo, I am not saying for remove combo just nerf a lil bit. Thank you [emoji4]

Arhan Khan,
I get your point but, you should have started the thread while the ebon desire/black biomorph/lucerath weapon vendor was there.
Now it's done and dusted. Also the next forge event is also gone. So, probably now it's a bit late to ask for any further changes in the weapon since everybody has forged accordingly and using it for their own purposes.
(Note : Brakers Book (non tradeable version)
was nerfed due to a glitch that it was already being traded to people through unfair means.
And also, to make a difference between the platinum version & token version. )
Hoping you and the developers understand my viewpoint since it's too late for any actions now :)

Arhk
09-24-2020, 12:57 AM
Arhan Khan,
I get your point but, you should have started the thread while the ebon desire/black biomorph/lucerath weapon vendor was there.
Now it's done and dusted. Also the next forge event is also gone. So, probably now it's a bit late to ask for any further changes in the weapon since everybody has forged accordingly and using it for their own purposes.
was nerfed due to a glitch that it was already being traded to people through unfair means.
Hoping you and the developers understand my viewpoint since it's too late for any actions now :)Ik it but, i didn't start thread before because that was too early to understand new weapon and now as we all know it's combo is very high and I am not saying for nerf 70% I saying for just 20%-40% nerf it's important bro because people not using skills in pvp they just use their weapon and spam and combo and win and it's not a fair match ig, and ik about that book so I am not said for that but bro I made this thread after test this new weapon that's why I am late, hope you understand me and all developers too(sorry if English is broke, please ignore my broken English), thank you all [emoji56]

Mr.Sai
09-24-2020, 01:21 AM
Sir, I would suggest you to use Lucerath rather than any other weapon if others win just with weapon combo.
If it's better than the existing Gelid weapons, I am not able to find any problem in it since this nerf would be affecting the gaming users upto a certain extent where they might get frustrated and eventually quit on it's happening suddenly now.
This thread is specifically for the ones who don't use the new weapon. So again a dispute might arise. I guess, we should be speaking in individual overall interest of each and every player and not our personal interests to win a match.
:)

Arhk
09-24-2020, 01:40 AM
Sir, I would suggest you to use Lucerath rather than any other weapon if others win just with weapon combo.
If it's better than the existing Gelid weapons, I am not able to find any problem in it since this nerf would be affecting the gaming users upto a certain extent where they might get frustrated and eventually quit on it's happening suddenly now.
This thread is specifically for the ones who don't use the new weapon. So again a dispute might arise. I guess, we should be speaking in individual overall interest of each and every player and not our personal interests to win a match.
:)Dude you can check above comments soo many people already agreed with it and nerf is important for this weapon, why you not understanding bro.

Mr.Sai
09-24-2020, 02:00 AM
Yep, I understand your point as I said at the beginning.
Innovation is the key to development and the developers have done an immensely great job in bringing the new weapon which must obviously be better than the previous ones we used.
And yes, I saw the replies of people who agreed but eventually, if you would do a survey in the game , you would be receiving a 50%-50% response in support and rejection of the nerf since every person doesn't remain active on the forum.
And also, if the developers nerf Giger, I would request them to nerf each and every weapon in the DL economy in the same nerfing proportion so as to make the game balanced again in the way it's going now.

Deusagor
09-24-2020, 02:09 AM
Arhan Khan,
Hoping you and the developers understand my viewpoint since it's too late for any actions now :)

yup and lol now sai wait for arkh and everlights ti call u a kid and start screaming

Deusagor
09-24-2020, 02:12 AM
oh and btw Arkhy DL has 1million downloads and lets say 1000 people play a day and lets say 400 are on this forums

just because 3 people said yes doesnt make it agreeable lol ur really really funny tbh

otherwise i could say the same for my thread VotekickOption which has more agrees then ur own KOF members who knows u might even make alts on the forums and say Yes iagree LOL

Now start screaming

Arhk
09-24-2020, 02:34 AM
oh and btw Arkhy DL has 1million downloads and lets say 1000 people play a day and lets say 400 are on this forums

just because 3 people said yes doesnt make it agreeable lol ur really really funny tbh

otherwise i could say the same for my thread VotekickOption which has more agrees then ur own KOF members who knows u might even make alts on the forums and say Yes iagree LOL

Now start screamingU keep cry nub [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787]

Arhk
09-24-2020, 02:36 AM
Yep, I understand your point as I said at the beginning.
Innovation is the key to development and the developers have done an immensely great job in bringing the new weapon which must obviously be better than the previous ones we used.
And yes, I saw the replies of people who agreed but eventually, if you would do a survey in the game , you would be receiving a 50%-50% response in support and rejection of the nerf since every person doesn't remain active on the forum.
And also, if the developers nerf Giger, I would request them to nerf each and every weapon in the DL economy in the same nerfing proportion so as to make the game balanced again in the way it's going now.All weapons are good at their positions but giger is soo high in combo dude and game is not only for combo and pvp need skills not combo and I hope you also know it dude.

Mr.Sai
09-24-2020, 02:55 AM
Suppose, for instance :
If a more powerful combo based weapon (better than Lucerath Giger) comes into the game scene then should we request for the nerf of further upcoming weapons as well ?
I actually didn't find any justification to your request as such Arhan.
In terms of elders, while Kierovans were replaced by Gelid weapons, we didn't request to reduce the stats of Gelid Skirmishes or Gelid Aegis.
We must adapt ourselves to the coming changes in the game upon their arrival.

Evildantee
09-24-2020, 03:13 AM
Suppose, for instance :
If a more powerful combo based weapon (better than Lucerath Giger) comes into the game scene then should we request for the nerf of further upcoming weapons as well ?
In terms of elders, while Kierovans were replaced by Gelid weapons, we didn't request to reduce the stats of Gelid Skirmishes or Gelid Aegis.
I don't think you even understand what arhankhan is talking about lol . Nerfing doesn't always mean that stats of a weapon or gem should be reduced . In this case he's talking about the reduction of the rate at which combo lands which is something that was done with the relic aegis when at the begining of this level cap because the combo frequency of that weapon was far worse than that of giger and while giger frequency may not be as high it should be nerfed because as he said and I rightly agree PvP should be about skill and not spamming of weapons which I witnessed a lot during my PvP days especially early days of level 51 cap although I hope you now understand that the combo frequency can be reduced without the stats being touched as it has already happened in the past .

Arhk
09-24-2020, 03:17 AM
Suppose, for instance :
:)Didn't request for gelids? Bro are you sure? Ig you don't know about "gelid aegis" But it's fine, I tell you, bro developers added a proc in gelid aegis so why not nerf giger and soo many of players in game saying same thing but they don't use forums and it's ok, but bro better is you also agree for this and thanks alot if you agree [emoji846]

Mr.Sai
09-24-2020, 03:40 AM
Well,
I kept my reasons to reject this nerf decision as you may check from the beginning. I feel it won't be fair with the one's who probably use high damage forged Lucerath for pvps and coming to the combo thing, there are players using Lucerath on both sides so it's an equal fight without the need of any nerf.
Yes, It's about skill only to a certain extent so ganging exists in pvps to earn kills and no one can do anything about it unless it's a box match.
You may also suggest higher health pets in next event or something other than nerf so that the combo effect gets reduced.
I hope you understand. :)

Mr.Sai
09-24-2020, 03:42 AM
Sorry to say but I don't agree to this decision. Suggest something new to adjust it's combo effect rather than nerfing this would be much better.

namca
09-24-2020, 04:02 AM

A weapon given cheap so all can get it
An event that gave chance for good reforges
Arenas full again
Nd u dare nag for nerf ?
Like really ?

Arhk
09-24-2020, 04:05 AM
Well,
I kept my reasons to reject this nerf decision as you may check from the beginning. I feel it won't be fair with the one's who probably use high damage forged Lucerath for pvps and coming to the combo thing, there are players using Lucerath on both sides so it's an equal fight without the need of any nerf.
Yes, It's about skill only to a certain extent so ganging exists in pvps to earn kills and no one can do anything about it unless it's a box match.
You may also suggest higher health pets in next event or something other than nerf so that the combo effect gets reduced.
I hope you understand. :)Dude why you not understanding nerf will not effect on stats [emoji2357] and we saying for combo nerf not nerf stats and stats can't be nerf.

Arhk
09-24-2020, 04:07 AM
Sorry to say but I don't agree to this decision. Suggest something new to adjust it's combo effect rather than nerfing this would be much better.
:)What you mean with "suggest something new"? You mean pets and gems right? But pets and gems are perfect but giger isn't and after forge event all have full damage gems and full damage gigers so if they will nerf giger it would not be effective on stats but it will effect on combo and pvp isn't a combo game.

Arhk
09-24-2020, 04:09 AM
A weapon given cheap so all can get it
An event that gave chance for good reforges
Arenas full again
Nd u dare nag for nerf ?
Like really ?Ohh cmon ik how you play so don't talk here please or it will be a war here and yes we need nerf because it's not a combo game it's need skills.

Valiaddevil
09-24-2020, 04:14 AM
Sorry. How many they say yes?

Arhk
09-24-2020, 04:15 AM
Sorry. How many they say yes?Almost all old pvpers except some combo lover lmao.

Valiaddevil
09-24-2020, 04:16 AM
Sorry but here I didn't see that.

Arhk
09-24-2020, 04:17 AM
Sorry but here I didn't see that.Because they don't need drama like we doing here

Valiaddevil
09-24-2020, 04:22 AM
If I didn't see them and as you look either you see them her. We can't talk about what they believe! I am sorry.

Arhk
09-24-2020, 04:24 AM
If I didn't see them and as you look either you see them her. We can't talk about what they believe! I am sorry.It's ok I didn't said you to agree lmao ik u also gonna disagree lmao but nerf is indeed

Mr.Sai
09-24-2020, 04:26 AM
Alright Sir,
so lastly I would suggest an option, where anybody who uses any sort of combo gets booted from the match, OR , a new place just like Council Arena where everything will be allowed except using combos.
Best for everyone having a problem with combos.

Arhk
09-24-2020, 04:28 AM
Alright Sir,
so lastly I would suggest an option, where anybody who uses any sort of combo gets booted from the match, OR , a new place just like Council Arena where everything will be allowed except using combos.
Best for everyone having a problem with combos.
:)Dude I saying for real PvP arenas not for council and never mind if you not agree it, but nerf is important now.

namca
09-24-2020, 04:41 AM
If I didn't see them and as you look either you see them her. We can't talk about what they believe! I am sorry.

None wants weapon get nerfed
Nd this arhk isnt even old pvper
If admins nerf weapons only one will happen
Ones who hold older plat weap will be only able play nd as result pvp will empty again nd as result sts will lose money cos now even the poorest players spend whatever each can in dl cos they actually having fun!
Aegis nerfed
Skimms nerfed
Now they start on this ..
Arenas should change name nd be called " the nerfed arenas "
Nd for real Im tired with the tears of each get farmed or has nothing better to do nd starts useless forum dramas ..
Shame though cos if now this pass again nd one more nerf comes dl will empty ..
New players who not have much gold invested all they had in fixing pvp sets cos they like pvp ..
Nd its hard start over again for them

Arhk
09-24-2020, 05:18 AM
Ones who hold older plat weap will be only able play nd as result pvp will empty again nd as result sts will lose money cos now even the poorest players spend whatever each can in dl cos they actually having fun!
Aegis nerfed
Skimms nerfed
Nd for real Im tired with the tears of each get farmed or has nothing better to do nd starts useless forum dramas ..
New players who not have much gold invested all they had in fixing pvp sets cos they like pvp ..
Nd its hard start over again for themYou just **** your mouth and get off from here ik u're a combo dependent player so don't be smart here

namca
09-24-2020, 05:37 AM
You just **** your mouth and get off from here ik u're a combo dependent player so don't be smart here

Quality showed :)
Ty for ur reply

Knightnight
09-24-2020, 05:38 AM
You just **** your mouth and get off from here ik u're a combo dependent player so don't be smart here

You must be about 13 years old to answer another players opinion with insults and threats .
That comment shows exactly the sort of person you are. You have zero credibility in dl .
And personally I’d be embarrassed to have you in a guild or as known friend.
If you would like to take a position on pvp styles then perhaps you would stop putting 2 or 3 sitters in the arena and running from games when you cannot .
The base reason you hate combo is because plates can kill you even when you gang .
Try being an advocate for others judge first and only yourself
Perhaps then you may make a good point
Now did you really just call the nams out for a war ?
I’m get my popcorn out for this if you have

Evildantee
09-24-2020, 05:53 AM
Aegis nerfed
Skimms nerfed
Nd its hard start over again for them

Please explain how gelid aegis and skirmishers got nerfed and additionally I suggest you go and read my earlier comment on this thread so that you'll understand what he's suggesting

Knightnight
09-24-2020, 05:58 AM
Please explain how gelid aegis and skirmishers got nerfed and additionally I suggest you go and read my earlier comment on this thread so that you'll understand what he's suggesting

Stop being so damn patronising . People understand the nerf process and how it works we just don’t agree with you
You would know a bit more about how this has made pvp a level playing field if you actually played pvp
Until your Alts been in the arena and tried at this level with this set up then I’d suggest you are either just agreeing with your mate or have close to zero idea what you are talking about but like the sound of your own voice

Arhk
09-24-2020, 06:20 AM
You must be about 13 years old to answer another players opinion with insults and threats .
That comment shows exactly the sort of person you are. You have zero credibility in dl .
And personally I’d be embarrassed to have you in a guild or as known friend.
If you would like to take a position on pvp styles then perhaps you would stop putting 2 or 3 sitters in the arena and running from games when you cannot .
The base reason you hate combo is because plates can kill you even when you gang .
Try being an advocate for others judge first and only yourself
Perhaps then you may make a good point
Now did you really just call the nams out for a war ?
I’m get my popcorn out for this if you haveDon't say you namco lol [emoji23][emoji23]

Arhk
09-24-2020, 06:24 AM
Quality showed :)
Ty for ur replyHuh who cares your

Deusagor
09-24-2020, 07:19 AM

gotta say i agree with namca u want a change but u dont wanna keep up with the FACTS lol and your toxicity spreads which proves thos thread is now a failure 95 percent of this game is bound to say no ti this thread and i bet they already have but apart from all this i bet already that this thread is gone cause if what u said and now giger nerf aint possible lol

btw arkh u just recently poped in the game and few of the many peeps like me and ofc namca namca nadi etc etc are 7-8 yrs old peeps even more so i think we have more knowledge of the game than u do :D

btw everlights here is an idea your pety mind could ever come up with

how about u make a thread and ask cinco Can we have a special ground just like honor pvp but we can use any weapon ALSO all reroll stats peeps gets on their weapons and pet would have no effect so its only the base damage on peeps ends ^-^ now i bet many peeps can agree to this term. makes nore sense am i right :D

but oh waitttt OH WAIT no one will check your thread cause its that useless and a timewaaste cause of how annoying u were and still are

now guys watch them aka everlights and arkh call me Dumb and its a time waste and when they read this

they will say

oh look how childish he is

and when the read the top part they will say u just proved how childish u are

LOLLLL

Cinco
09-24-2020, 07:35 AM
I’ll think about it. If it doesn’t happen it’s because it’s the wrong thing to do. You’ll find out what I decide soon. Closing.