PDA

View Full Version : Gloves boots and capes

Necrobane
08-06-2010, 09:46 PM
The name says it all. Each race already has theyre own golves and boots that are part of the body armour. this Is why they would be very easy to implement into the game. the capes maby could be introduced into the game when guilds come out for two reasons. one- maby guilds could have theyre own capes designed by the guild leader so they don't need extra writing above everyones characters heads and two, to hide the enchantresses new weirdly shaped body( looks better from the front. I think that this could also be reasonably easily implemented into the game because beside the guilds personal design they would all have the same name. To ake sure you don't have lots of guilds with the same cape have three options - background colour, emblem, and then emblem colour. maby have a forth as trim colour. that way each guild can have they're own unique cape.

Comments and feedback?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-07-2010, 03:33 AM
Let's not forget rings and amulets...or even platelegs for god's sake!

KingFu
08-07-2010, 05:31 AM
Capes? I don't wanna be a Pansy super hero running around yelling "Superman!" I'll pass :) :) :)

bmc85uk
08-07-2010, 08:01 AM
Cape is just a very gay way of saying cloak, which while not socially accepted anymore, do look cool with a suit of armour.

Necrobane
08-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Ya cloak is what i meant, what do you think about a guild tabard or arm band instead? And btw dude nothing wrong with saying cape in a game where animals and elves run around with swords and shields. I play seriously too so that comment wasnt need it was obvious what i meant.

bmc85uk
08-08-2010, 08:21 AM
It wasn't meant offensively, apologies if you took it that way.

When I think cape, I think of superheros, cartoon characters and super mario world.

When I think cloak, I think of thieves, knights, and invisibility.

I know which one I'd rather have :-)