PDA

View Full Version : Dark Apostle bombs used in the Dragkin event causes unfairness

Sumwon
09-21-2020, 11:19 AM
While the seasonal player are well aware of the dark bombs being able to be used on all maps, new players are not aware, and have not yet made all lvls of the mausoleums to craft dark bombs. I was told the bombs were to be only for mausoleum maps?
Devs can you confirm this? If it’s not supposed to be used in maps outside of the mausoleum, LB should be reset.?

PostNoob
09-21-2020, 11:25 AM
Just for your information. I hit halfway up the Rog leaderboards on this event without 1 single bomb/croc elix.

They devs know about this and resetting lb sounds lile a ridiculous idea lol..

If you need tips or something because you/friends cant hit lbs.. U can mail my ign below.

IExposedYou
09-21-2020, 11:25 AM
There’s already a post about this concern. Devs said they let it go this event but may change in the future.
And I agree with you. It really creates unfairness for whoever hasn’t made it through mauso or chose lightbearer. Who knew dark bombs become so useful.

Encryptions
09-21-2020, 11:39 AM
Lb. Does. Not. Require. Bombs. Doesn't need reset, even if bombs were removed and it reset 1.4mil+ points still easy.
And I was told cinco said no more bombs in later on swamp temple events.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

MiruZetu
09-21-2020, 11:41 AM
I barley reach 190k pts without bomb but looks like i ned bomb to reach lb

Sent from my FLA-LX2 using Tapatalk

MiruZetu
09-21-2020, 11:59 AM
Lb. Does. Not. Require. Bombs. Doesn't need reset, even if bombs were removed and it reset 1.4mil+ points still easy.
And I was told cinco said no more bombs in later on swamp temple events.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkIt mayb for war but not for rog n mages must hav bomb

Crocodile
09-21-2020, 12:02 PM
As always ppl crying over unecessary tiny little thing..I know few lb runner that don't even bother bout bomb..
They did help a bit, but only like 0.001% of the whole run..so whats the point. Btw, dev will fix this in future. So stop crying.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

PostNoob
09-21-2020, 12:08 PM
It mayb for war but not for rog n mages must hav bomb

As far as Rogs are concerned, this is wrong. You do not need bombs to make Leaderboard. I know from experience.

MiruZetu
09-21-2020, 12:10 PM
As far as Rogs are concerned, this is wrong. You do not need bombs to make Leaderboard. I know from experience.I tired many times with all necessary gears n lix n pet but still cant hit 200k+ pts donno if i really ned bomb or luck
P.s my gears r 76 with good awake
Ebon armor dagger also

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-21-2020, 12:13 PM
Bombs are trash for wars.. And are overrated.
Idk bout other classes.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-21-2020, 12:13 PM
It depends on your game play, not having the best stats. This is where people lack on lb. They have stats but not strats.
There are many tricks.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

gyrm
09-21-2020, 12:25 PM
many people think that this event only needs to have strong items (which helps a lot) .. but little do they know that the skill and strategy in this event is what counts the most .. there are many rogues in the lb with 11 / 12k dmg who cannot reaching the top 10 .. would it be bad luck or lack of skill and strategy?

JulyOn
09-21-2020, 12:28 PM
To all the people saying you need bombs as a mage to get on lb. That's just not true. I'm on #26 without bombs or Croc lixes. The total amount of INT% on my gear is 15%, so that isn't even that high either.

Kystone
09-21-2020, 12:47 PM
I'd rather use bombs in group than do a 4 warr pt where none of my friends reach top 10. just my perspective

Sumwon
09-21-2020, 01:18 PM
As always ppl crying over unecessary tiny little thing..I know few lb runner that don't even bother bout bomb..
They did help a bit, but only like 0.001% of the whole run..so whats the point. Btw, dev will fix this in future. So stop crying.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
FYI I’m not interested in placing on any LB or evening running this event, I am
just sumwon who has /G & FL where there is many complaints on *DABs. Also those who are quick to defend any type of fix were they are gaining from a glitch/bug/exploit that give an advantage on things, especially event LBs, normally are gaining from it.
*NOTE* I am not stating the DABs are glitch/bug/or exploit.

*DABs = dark apostle bombs

Potatogod
09-21-2020, 01:30 PM
Im curious about those bomb how do i craft them , what do i need to craft and why is it bad for people that choose lightbearer

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-21-2020, 01:30 PM
I don't think they can do anything about it this event.. Probly will be fixed next year let's hope.
Resetting lb is not an option.
And nerfing now will lead to more cry in forums saying it's disadvantage nerfing it mid event for all those who maybe got dark apostle last few days.

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-21-2020, 01:40 PM
Im curious about those bomb how do i craft them , what do i need to craft and why is it bad for people that choose lightbearerU need to be dark apostle to use dark bombs.
To craft u need to follow a quest line which is quite hard/exp.
Resources to craft are expensive now too.

PatD
09-21-2020, 02:53 PM
Unfair??

I did those somberholt quest when i was level 61, i have grind and harvest death like crazy to finally reach the last rank, those bombs are part of the reward to have done those long quest, it is only fair that we can use them anywhere. (at level 76 it is way more easy to do those quest btw)

To make people unable to use those bombs just because some are too lazy to do those quest is what i would call UNFAIR!!

Thank you have a nice day :)

PS: I am not on LB and like many have said there is way more things, skills and strategies
than those bombs to be on it, yes they can help but many are on it without using them

reyals
09-21-2020, 03:08 PM
I've made over than 450k pts on rogue without bombs (wasn't even exalted at that moment when i did lb run), I'm sure there more rogues with similar pts who didn't use bombs. Why do you talk only about DARK bombs? advantage is only stun, light bombs dealing same damage lol (usefull too).

btw i see "NEW players" having some nostalgy in honor pvp lmao, seems not so NEW

Honor pvp is fun, a bit of nostalgia

Killabro
09-21-2020, 04:23 PM
More items more variety, players who want an edge have millions of gold anyways.. So let them spend it on something

Encryptions
09-21-2020, 04:45 PM
FYI I’m not interested in placing on any LB or evening running this event, I am
just sumwon who has /G & FL where there is many complaints on *DABs. Also those who are quick to defend any type of fix were they are gaining from a glitch/bug/exploit that give an advantage on things, especially event LBs, normally are gaining from it.
*NOTE* I am not stating the DABs are glitch/bug/or exploit.

*DABs = dark apostle bombs
Do take into consideration that you must try to do something and match others or do better before you can take an action on speaking about it just so you know exactly whats going on and whats wrong. There are many players out there who don't understand a single thing in this game on how stuff works. Most idiots in maps judge others by stats and if the stats are bad they trash talk then they leave the map without even judging game play. People always think "i am da best i have all op armors" I rather have a half decent stat rog who knows what its doing in my pt rather than an op stat rog who just spams skills rushes into the boss and gets instakilled.
If there was a glitch then I personally even if knowing the glitch/bug would be asking for a reset + fix and so will many other lb runners. It will be fixed anyways so why not ask early so when you do run and get a high score it isn't reset.

Gotiac1980
09-21-2020, 06:30 PM
ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drae12
09-21-2020, 06:47 PM
Buy red arlorians eggs, hope for the 5k mauso points, do the quest for dark apostle... That's how easy it is.

Achates
09-21-2020, 07:25 PM
I tired many times with all necessary gears n lix n pet but still cant hit 200k+ pts donno if i really ned bomb or luck
P.s my gears r 76 with good awake
Ebon armor dagger also

You have to be grateful, some players like me cant even pass wave 15 XD
I think its only us that dont know how to play the event, its not about gear you use. Its about how do you play the event. For me, dying in any wave is okay since we can restart and rejoin the map XD

Deathlyreaper
09-21-2020, 08:55 PM
Bombs do give advantage thats true, but your strategy matters as well. I know of someone that made it to 600k+ on rogue with no bombs

Bbking
09-21-2020, 10:09 PM
What is dark bombs???

Bbking
09-22-2020, 05:18 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200922/f3732e963c979277de36e656193c6992.jpg
Complete this quest and I can craft bombs [emoji378]?

Bundlos
09-22-2020, 05:28 AM
Do you die and remap and start afresh or die and restart app and rejoin same map Achates?

Yes, that series of quest is for crafting dark bombs. Once you finish all the quests you will be a dark apostle bbking

PostNoob
09-22-2020, 05:38 AM
What is dark bombs???

You craft it from material in the Chancel of Light expansion(Graveyard/Mausoleum maps). Just kill things to get(Dark powder) before you can actually craft, there is an intricate questline of which can take much time/resources.

If you do not have most of the arcane gear from 71+.. Bombs dont matter.

Dark Apostle Bombs stun for 6 seconds, which is very powerful.