PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally gift an item

Gatekeepers
09-21-2020, 04:42 PM
Guys Is there A way I can retrieve my item (AA 60 Dex) Cuz while Im checking in someone stats and Im comparing my AA to his. I accidentally pressed gift and he goes offline. Is there a way to getback?
His name is (Lisoon)

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

arcanefid
09-21-2020, 04:46 PM
You can ask him/her/them to give it back, if not, big oof.

Always put the favorite thing on the items you don't want to lose.

Gatekeepers
09-21-2020, 04:49 PM
You can ask him/her/them to give it back, if not, big oof.

Always put the favorite thing on the items you don't want to lose.Yes that time I didn't notice that item was not in my favorites. I need a way to get back that cuz it takes me time to buy like that item[emoji22]

Aeot
09-21-2020, 05:19 PM
I am sorry this happened to you. I hope there's something that can be done.

Want to share how something similar happened to me as well
Sometime a go the same thing happened to me. A player asked to see my para item and instead of pressing trade i pressed gift when I tried to pick the item to show in "Trade" of course I gifted.

After I saw I gifted I tried to play it cool and was like "Okay, you saw it, now give it back" Didn't see that mage again, ghosted me in a sec[emoji21][emoji23]

Gatekeepers
09-21-2020, 05:33 PM
I am sorry this happened to you. I hope there's something that can be done.

Want to share how something similar happened to me as well
Sometime a go the same thing happened to me. A player asked to see my para item and instead of pressing trade i pressed gift when I tried to pick the item to show in "Trade" of course I gifted.

After I saw I gifted I tried to play it cool and was like "Okay, you saw it, now give it back" Didn't see that mage again, ghosted me in a sec[emoji21][emoji23]What happened to u is a lil bit similar to me but it was my fault but I accidentally gifted lol

Player4L
09-21-2020, 05:43 PM
You live you learn

Oakmaiden
09-21-2020, 05:47 PM
Aww, bummer. Someone accidentally passed an armor to me instead their friend. I was afk at the time but sent a house mail n got the item back to them.

Lil sez
09-21-2020, 07:16 PM
Not possible unless he returns it to u, friend accidentally gifted og jest a while ago and it is gone foreverrrrrr

Ride AL
09-21-2020, 08:49 PM
Guys Is there A way I can retrieve my item (AA 60 Dex) Cuz while Im checking in someone stats and Im comparing my AA to his. I accidentally pressed gift and he goes offline. Is there a way to getback?
His name is (Lisoon)

I hope you will get back the item ...

Boygone
09-21-2020, 10:00 PM
That's ur own mistake dude. There are very few people that will be willing to give back items in cases like those. Be careful next time

Shimada
09-21-2020, 10:33 PM
Email sts on this as soon as possible. Only sts can help you on this . This is the email address support@spacetimestudios.com.

Email them as soon as possible because the longer it takes , the harder they can to help you, i hope you get what i meant.

kysenezra
09-21-2020, 11:27 PM
Lisoon already xposed on ahmelia al channel about telling lies on public, hope sts will help even i know they dont care about this situations. but this person lisoon is too bad,, its scary he scam more people in game, some people quiting because they being good at game and getting scammed by nab people scammer...

Spooked
09-22-2020, 01:10 AM
Had a same scenario a while ago, while trading bloodgrub daggers i accidentally gifted them.
To my huge surprise the person actually gave me the money instead of ghosting me, that day i genuinely restored my faith in this playerbase.

Fyrce
09-22-2020, 01:34 AM
Sorry, but I think some people do this hoping this exact thing will happen.