View Full Version : About bombs.

Encryptions
09-21-2020, 06:22 PM
Do not allow them in solo. Allow them in group. I am saying this because in solo no its not fair for bombs to be used, in group warriors will own top 10 lb if bombs are disabled and no mage or rog will get there. Bombs are what allows rog and mage to get high scores so don't disable bombs in group.
Warriors get high scores because those enemies will hit you for 30000+ damage and we have ultis + procs that buff our hp and armor so we can survive. Thats enough to one shot war no proc. Imagine using a rogue. Mage has a shield but rog doesn't.
I am a warrior saying this fyi. #4 group lb currently we did a 4 war pt no bombs except I used 1 on wave 114 and died. It was a mistake. Stunning enemies while my procs were active; mainly ebon aegis. Never a good idea.

IExposedYou
09-21-2020, 09:25 PM
Maybe disable them anyway and bring in 3 class groups. Must have one of each class. Don’t allow same person to be in 3 different groups in lb at any time. A few players represent top50 so many times it’s not funny anymore. Those spots could go to different players

Encryptions
09-21-2020, 09:48 PM
Maybe disable them anyway and bring in 3 class groups. Must have one of each class. Don’t allow same person to be in 3 different groups in lb at any time. A few players represent top50 so many times it’s not funny anymore. Those spots could go to different players

While running lb our main focus is not to take slots, we try to get a secure place on top 10 and when we fail 1 person or 2 might have to go so we find 1 or 2 more people to run. Kystone is running alot of top 10 places because he is helping a ton of people get to top 10 alot of rogs and mages. I wonder how many people beg him for a carry every day when carry isn't possible. Everyone must do their part or lose, people don't understand how hard it is though; they think that they can get a free easy carry to top 10 lb just by pming people who know how to use strats but it doesn't work like that.
I had people offering me 25m gold 50m gold and items worth 10m+ just if I can get them top 10 lb, even if I wanted to I couldn't. Still didn't accept any of their offers because I don't want them and lb isn't as easy as they think it is.

IExposedYou
09-21-2020, 10:31 PM
While running lb our main focus is not to take slots, we try to get a secure place on top 10 and when we fail 1 person or 2 might have to go so we find 1 or 2 more people to run. Kystone is running alot of top 10 places because he is helping a ton of people get to top 10 alot of rogs and mages. I wonder how many people beg him for a carry every day when carry isn't possible. Everyone must do their part or lose, people don't understand how hard it is though; they think that they can get a free easy carry to top 10 lb just by pming people who know how to use strats but it doesn't work like that.
I had people offering me 25m gold 50m gold and items worth 10m+ just if I can get them top 10 lb, even if I wanted to I couldn't. Still didn't accept any of their offers because I don't want them and lb isn't as easy as they think it is.

Not everyone is friends with op players. Not every guild has strong players. What about us? I’m just hoping to see many different names on lb next time.
If kystone or any of the other op warriors read this, what about telling less op warriors how your tactics are so they can create new 4 person group and get into top50

Edit: forget the above. Not trying to “steal” tactics. I just want to see more different players in lb.

Encryptions
09-21-2020, 10:56 PM
Not everyone is friends with op players. Not every guild has strong players. What about us? I’m just hoping to see many different names on lb next time.
If kystone or any of the other op warriors read this, what about telling less op warriors how your tactics are so they can create new 4 person group and get into top50

Edit: forget the above. Not trying to “steal” tactics. I just want to see more different players in lb.

This is one of those leaderboards that take decent gears and strategy to win, every other one asides from easter can be botted and it takes thousands of runs to get on lb which I personally don't have time for. Less op people can run those events for gold to buy good stuff and learn stratigies on their own or be taught from others.
I wouldn't care to share info with people but that puts me at risk of losing my spot which I really don't want to see the word wave again. For solo if requested I can make a thread and tell info on soloing for lb as war. As for group no, I really want that banner.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

iqbalsoedibya
09-22-2020, 01:27 AM
So hoarding red ballons and with word "ill say to my friend to keep their red ballon and make it expensive" fair? And saying bout afk ppl in event like u r a CEO in sts. Funny doggy

Sent from my SM-J400F using Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
09-22-2020, 04:12 AM
Do not allow them in solo. Allow them in group. I am saying this because in solo no its not fair for bombs to be used, in group warriors will own top 10 lb if bombs are disabled and no mage or rog will get there. Bombs are what allows rog and mage to get high scores so don't disable bombs in group.
Warriors get high scores because those enemies will hit you for 30000+ damage and we have ultis + procs that buff our hp and armor so we can survive. Thats enough to one shot war no proc. Imagine using a rogue. Mage has a shield but rog doesn't.
I am a warrior saying this fyi. #4 group lb currently we did a 4 war pt no bombs except I used 1 on wave 114 and died. It was a mistake. Stunning enemies while my procs were active; mainly ebon aegis. Never a good idea.

Again, you write for your own benefits.. warriors are tank classes, they’re not supposed to be on the top, rogues are. Deal with it. Or just use bombs and stop cry...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
09-22-2020, 04:19 AM

Its all competition. Just like other lbs.

If you ain't suited or op then you have no place or right to say that its unfair for you. Players spend millions on gears, invested god knows how much time to obtain such scores.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Crocodile
09-22-2020, 05:05 AM
I see alot of ppl take it personally by mentioning red balloons.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-22-2020, 05:59 AM
Again, you write for your own benefits.. warriors are tank classes, they’re not supposed to be on the top, rogues are. Deal with it. Or just use bombs and stop cry...

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDid you even read a single word I said?

ThreadPolice
09-22-2020, 06:11 AM
Did you even read a single word I said?

Yes, I can read.

Encryptions
09-22-2020, 06:22 AM
Yes, I can read.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThen explain to me how I will personally benefit from asking to keep having bombs allowed in group. Warriors don't need bombs in a group pt for lb but mages and rogs do. Why do you think there are mages and rogs on top 10 group atm? Bombs. So how am I in the benefical part when I am losing my lb spot from bombs? I mean I don't care that I am, I can always run with my team again and set a goal to score higher.
Atleast all classes can get top 10 group with bombs. Without bombs it will only be warriors due to our high rate of survival. Hp and armor.
Where am I crying in my post? Literally trying to help rogues and mages be able to get top 10 group lb in future swamp events.

Kystone
09-22-2020, 06:26 AM
disable bombs and you'll see a lot of 3-4 warr pts, just sayin

IExposedYou
09-22-2020, 06:28 AM
disable bombs and you'll see a lot of 3-4 warr pts, just sayin

But keeping it allows warriors to use it too. So there will still be 4 warrior parties.

QuaseT
09-22-2020, 06:29 AM
Next event wont be very soon. Who knows maybe mages and rogues will be dominant again. This lb is over anyways and its too early to judge for next one. All those arguments dont matter much at this point, who knows maybe the next event comes at 81 cap or even later with new "tactics".

Encryptions
09-22-2020, 06:41 AM
But keeping it allows warriors to use it too. So there will still be 4 warrior parties.4 war pt won't need bombs, if using the right strategy you can get lb easy without the use of bombs as a 4 war pt.

IExposedYou
09-22-2020, 06:51 AM
4 war pt won't need bombs, if using the right strategy you can get lb easy without the use of bombs as a 4 war pt.

I understand they don’t need it. All I’m saying is that bombs can be used by warriors too.
You and kystone said that if bombs aren’t allowed to be used then lb will be full of warrior parties. But keeping it allows them to use it too and if they are trying to make lb full of warriors they can use it and rogues/mages won’t be able to compete / make it to lb, or is my assumption wrong here?
Luckily for now it doesn’t seem like warriors are trying to take over all top10 or youd see a lot more of 4 warrior parties

mhysaa
09-22-2020, 07:05 AM

What other solo classes interfere in your personal game play? So you are basically asking that just to be removed from warrios lb, because you don't want other warrios trying lb on solo using bombs?
Let rogue and mages speaks by themselves and ask for remove or mantain the bombs.
Did you tried lb with rogues and mages, or only with tanks?
I can survive in group without using bombs, i only die after wave 100 if someone else with glow dies. Or if both warrios dies. Normally rogues are the last target in that map, is easier we die bcs of the "red warning circle" of mobs skill. And rogue shield might not be equal as other classes, but it has a reduce demage taken in the masteries, together with sunken armor proc, belt 76 25% dmg resistence it ain't bad.

This would be the best to be honest. +1

Encryptions
09-22-2020, 07:12 AM
What other solo classes interfere in your personal game play? So you are basically asking that just to be removed from warrios lb, because you don't want other warrios trying lb on solo using bombs?
Let rogue and mages speaks by themselves and ask for remove or mantain the bombs.
Did you tried lb with rogues and mages, or only with tanks?
I can survive in group without using bombs, i only die after wave 100 if someone else with glow dies. Or if both warrios dies. Normally rogues are the last target in that map, is easier we die bcs of the "red warning circle" of mobs skill. And rogue shield might not be equal as other classes, but it has a reduce demage taken in the masteries, together with sunken armor proc, belt 76 25% dmg resistence it ain't bad.

This would be the best to be honest. +1

Nowhere did I say only remove them from warrior solo. I specifically said remove them from all solo lb classes. And keep in group lb party.
Yeah I tried lb with mages and rogues no bombs and it sucked. Couldn't pass wave 105. Lb top 10 requires wave 115+.
Quick tip wave 100+ a [Non-redzone attack] does over 30000 damage. Dude shoots you with his bow you insta die.

Encryptions
09-22-2020, 07:16 AM
Screw it, I am done trying to help; no one understands what I am saying or asking for. I gtg irl. Next temple lb when bombs are disabled in group and every lb slot has 4 wars don't be making forum posts crying. Ty.

reyals
09-22-2020, 07:22 AM
Next temple lb when bombs are disabled in group and every lb slot has 4 wars

unless they nerf that broken sd axe, sir ;)

Enraged
09-22-2020, 07:26 AM
Screw it, I am done trying to help; no one understands what I am saying or asking for. I gtg irl. Next temple lb when bombs are disabled in group and every lb slot has 4 wars don't be making forum posts crying. Ty.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkWe'll see about that 4 warrior pt if STS finally decides to fix that broken Proc Stacking [emoji6]

mhysaa
09-22-2020, 07:37 AM
Nowhere did I say only remove them from warrior solo. I specifically said remove them from all solo lb classes. And keep in group lb party.
Yeah I tried lb with mages and rogues no bombs and it sucked. Couldn't pass wave 105. Lb top 10 requires wave 115+.
Quick tip wave 100+ a [Non-redzone attack] does over 30000 damage. Dude shoots you with his bow you insta die.

Let me explain what i said in different words " bombs on mage and rogue solo lb does not interfere in your game play, so you are basically speaking for warrios classe, let other classes speak for themselves if they want to be removed from solo lb".

You have to know how to deal with counter-responses, and arguments different than yours. Not everything here is a personal attack, but a disagreement, that's how it is a healthy debate. You don't have to be mad that other people don't agree with you.
With insults i don't agree either

ThreadPolice
09-22-2020, 07:41 AM

[emoji1782]

Encryptions
09-22-2020, 07:44 AM
Let me explain what i said in different words " bombs on mage and rogue solo lb does not interfere in your game play, so you are basically speaking for warrios classe, let other classes speak for themselves if they want to be removed from solo lb".

Many of the rogs and mages are asking for the bomb to be removed from both solo and group. I agree on solo for removal. For solo warrior, bombs aren't as op as they are for rog and mage. Many rogs and mages have said you won't get on a solo top 10 mage or rog lb without the use of bombs. I am going off of what they have said.

Encryptions
09-22-2020, 07:46 AM
[emoji1782]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkStill waiting on your post of how I am being selfish for asking to disable bombs in solo for all classes which everyone wants but allow in group so all classes: war mage rog can get top 10 group. Yet you be immature and post a clown face.

IExposedYou
09-22-2020, 07:50 AM
Too much drama already.
Just take away bombs for everyone. This does not hurt anyone in solo lb.
for group concerns, implement a requirement of each class per party. This should also not hurt anyone. No more 4 warrior party. No more same person being in top50 ten times. Just pure skill for warrior to keep aggro and do massive initial damage. Mage to support with heals and do damage. And rogues to kill remaining mobs and finish maps.

And while you’re nerfing bombs, nerf glint aegis as well. It was nice to see this weapon be useful again with doz axe combo and what not. But it’s time to put in rest. And this should not hurt anyone as well except for evg gold farmers maybe.

dualray
09-22-2020, 07:59 AM
Limiting how many times a player can be on lb is silly. Just because other less capable can't, now all other capable have to get treated unfairly. This is just like at work when someone don't know how to do their job complain about bonus, now all other high performance worker can only get the same low annual bonus. Excuse me, but this is just total bs.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
09-22-2020, 08:10 AM
Still waiting on your post of how I am being selfish for asking to disable bombs in solo for all classes which everyone wants but allow in group so all classes: war mage rog can get top 10 group. Yet you be immature and post a clown face.

No that means you’re a clown[emoji1787].. hear yourself lol. Any ways, leave it as it is. Is there an update yet? No. So why make a complain about smth that isnt even happening yet, oh and please, may I have a balloon?

If u want a “fair” lb, make a lb w honor gear... lol

IExposedYou
09-22-2020, 08:13 AM
Limiting how many times a player can be on lb is silly. Just because other less capable can't, now all other capable have to get treated unfairly. This is just like at work when someone don't know how to do their job complain about bonus, now all other high performance worker can only get the same low annual bonus. Excuse me, but this is just total bs.

If any 3 players know how to get higher scores than the rest and only change the fourth player they can literally take all top50 if they wanted. They just carry 1 different person every time. And in my opinion that’s unfair too.

mhysaa
09-22-2020, 08:18 AM

this is not the same thing, bcs if u get 5 times in group lb you won't get more banners for it '-'
And you can get higher performance if you run again, and again, learning from mistakes and finding new strategies... i guess he just meant to run with the same pt, not changing only one person in the pt so can get another rank spot.

ThreadPolice
09-22-2020, 08:20 AM
Many of the rogs and mages are asking for the bomb to be removed from both solo and group. I agree on solo for removal. For solo warrior, bombs aren't as op as they are for rog and mage. Many rogs and mages have said you won't get on a solo top 10 mage or rog lb without the use of bombs. I am going off of what they have said.

En(cry)ptions states: “For warrior, bombs aren’t as op as they are for rog and mage”.. this is a reason why u want it to be removed, again for your own benefit. There you got ur selfish comment. :) your welcome for finding it.

Encryptions
09-22-2020, 08:21 AM
No that means you’re a clown[emoji1787].. hear yourself lol. Any ways, leave it as it is. Is there an update yet? No. So why make a complain about smth that isnt even happening yet, oh and please, may I have a balloon?

If u want a “fair” lb, make a lb w honor gear... lol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOh now you want to "leave it as it is" you opened your mouth first saying "I write for benefits" then call me a clown for trying to keep group lb full of all classes rather than just 1.

Come on, explain how I benefit if bombs are removed in group. Don't need bombs in group as a war pt. But you do for mage and rog.
Explain how I benefit if they are removed in solo for all classes. Warriors can not kick other classes off lb in solo. Removing bombs from solo allows mages and rogs to get scores by gears and strategy not bombs.

ThreadPolice
09-22-2020, 08:22 AM
Oh now you want to "leave it as it is" you opened your mouth first saying "I write for benefits" then call me a clown for trying to keep group lb full of all classes rather than just 1.

Come on, explain how I benefit if bombs are removed in group. Don't need bombs in group as a war pt. But you do for mage and rog.

Just did my friend, you read too fast :)

And, i dont think I own you any explanation, you rather owe us a couple, don’t you think? :3

Encryptions
09-22-2020, 08:26 AM
En(cry)ptions states: “For warrior, bombs aren’t as op as they are for rog and mage”.. this is a reason why u want it to be removed, again for your own benefit. There you got ur selfish comment. :) your welcome for finding it.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou don't know wtf I am saying. Read the posts. Remove bombs in SOLO. Rogues and mages say bombs make solo unfair for them. As a warrior I know bombs in solo help but it doesn't help as much as it does for rog and mage. I had over 250 bombs, you see the auc where I listed alot?
Keep the bombs in GROUP so mages and rogs can get top lb spots. Ffs read. How is it selfish to keep bombs in group so mage and rog can get lb spots?
Remove those bombs in group then all 50 spots will be 4 war pts.

ThreadPolice
09-22-2020, 08:32 AM
You don't know wtf I am saying. Read the posts. Remove bombs in SOLO. Rogues and mages say bombs make solo unfair for them.
Keep the bombs in GROUP so mages and rogs can get top lb spots. Ffs read. How is it selfish to keep bombs in group so mage and rog can get lb spots?
Remove those bombs in group then all 50 spots will be 4 war pts.

Isn’t there an overall LB? If rogues and mages have 0 chance to hit overall lb, that gives u a benefit to have more chance on an overall lb..

Any ways, going to leave this discussion, STS needs to remain it the way it is, who isn’t strong must be clever.

Encryptions
09-22-2020, 08:37 AM
Isn’t there an overall LB? If rogues and mages have 0 chance to hit overall lb, that gives u a benefit to have more chance on an overall lb..

Any ways, going to close this discussion, STS needs to remain it the way it is, who isn’t strong must be clever.No one cares about the overall lb. It doesn't give different rewards, it honestly should be removed in this event and kept in others.
Overall in this event is unfair, compared 3 diff classes made for different things into 1 lb. I bet if this event was boss wave only 1 boss no enemies per wave rog and mage will have top.

Dandremic
09-22-2020, 09:10 AM
No one cares about the overall lb. It doesn't give different rewards, it honestly should be removed in this event and kept in others.
Overall in this event is unfair, compared 3 diff classes made for different things into 1 lb. I bet if this event was boss wave only 1 boss no enemies per wave rog and mage will have top.

nope not really if it was one boss it would be well balanced cause dozer axe proc still does a ton of damage

Kystone
09-22-2020, 09:14 AM
nope not really if it was one boss it would be well balanced cause dozer axe proc still does a ton of damage
not true at all, we need ult to kill bosses

Nexior
09-22-2020, 10:30 AM
Still is a lot of players solo top10 lb without bombs , idk why everyone crying

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Premonition
09-22-2020, 11:08 AM
There is not much tactics involved, it's just which tanks have all the weapons needed, both arc armors and can swap with their stacked procs, fast. The rest is luck.

Bombs should just be removed completely from events and non chancel zones.

Judging by how every tom dick and harry warrior can get a million points - Mages and Rogues in solo should have more armor/dmg output closer to warriors (in solo), or enemies need to be scaled down in this type of event zone for Rog and Mage.

Encryptions
09-22-2020, 11:42 AM
There is not much tactics involved, it's just which tanks have all the weapons needed, both arc armors and can swap with their stacked procs, fast. The rest is luck.
- Mages and Rogues in solo should have more armor/dmg output closer to warriors (in solo),

Very incorrect statement. If this was true then no warrior would reach 850k points.
Your armor could be 99999999 and your hp can be 200k and you still would die super fast. Rogues and mages already do more damage than warriors. They are low aoe.

PatD
09-22-2020, 11:46 AM

Bombs should just be removed completely from events and non chancel zones.

Judging by how every tom dick and harry warrior can get a million points - Mages and Rogues in solo should have more armor/dmg output closer to warriors (in solo), or enemies need to be scaled down in this type of event zone for Rog and Mage.

The ability to use those bombs are earn through a very long set of quest and it is only normal that we can use those bombs anywhere once we have achieve those quests,
if you don't want to do them is not a reason to remove them from those who put the time, the effort and gold to do them!!

Skolking
09-22-2020, 12:11 PM
So bombs are useful i was wandering what i was doing wrong.

If sts can just make rogues razor shield
50%damage reduction and maybe invrease cooldown it would be nice

Skolking
09-22-2020, 12:14 PM
Very incorrect statement. If this was true then no warrior would reach 850k points.
Your armor could be 99999999 and your hp can be 200k and you still would die super fast. Rogues and mages already do more damage than warriors. They are low aoe.

Only rogues have poor aoe wars and mages have good aoe. And rogues and mages dont have a second arc like dozer aegis to stack proc. This game was broken the moment sts decided to make 2 types of damage multipler weapons for the same class that stacks

reyals
09-22-2020, 12:23 PM
If sts can just make rogues razor shield
50%damage reduction and maybe invrease cooldown it would be nice

No thanks, dont need to create tanking dps class, already have one lol. Only sd axe is broken and makes warriors too strong compared to other classes, sadly, sts don't want to see it.

Only rogues have poor aoe wars and mages have good aoe.

actually rogues have more strong aoe than mages lol

Encryptions
09-22-2020, 01:08 PM
And rogues and mages dont have a second arc like dozer aegis to stack proc. This game was broken the moment sts decided to make 2 types of damage multipler weapons for the same class that stacks
Doz aegis would of been a 2000% damage reflection proc but rogs and mages cried that it would make war too op so sts made doz aegis buff warriors damage.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200922/990c4be0b2f98be0ec7a3dba94df3301.jpg

Polosam
09-22-2020, 02:25 PM
Doz aegis would of been a 2000% damage reflection proc but rogs and mages cried that it would make war too op so sts made doz aegis buff warriors damage.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200922/990c4be0b2f98be0ec7a3dba94df3301.jpgActually mage skratch staff had reflection proc too and the community complained about it, because there was already ebon aegis which gave reflection. They wanted devs to introduce a new, more creative proc for the new arcane weapons

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

|Ares|
09-22-2020, 03:11 PM

Ok but no one asked.

Encryptions
09-22-2020, 03:16 PM
Ok but no one asked.Ok but no one asked you to read it.

Eviscerating
09-22-2020, 04:17 PM
+111111111111

Boygone
09-22-2020, 04:25 PM
Ok but no one asked.

Exactly lol, this dude is such a butthurt. Makes a thread, cries about not "wanting to carry anyone" and then goes ahead to say he's got work irl. Literally no one on these discussion threads cares about Encryptions carrying people to lb. That's his own dam bussiness. "Oh I'm so op and have a yt channel so everyone's asking me to carry them". What a dramaqueen clown lol

Truth_hurts
09-22-2020, 04:27 PM
Half baked logic asking to keep bombs for one lb and removing it for the other. The matter has already been brought up to devs notice. If it will be removed it will be removed for good, if not it would function as it is.

Pro tip: If you want to be taken seriously then follow through with your words.

You say you are done but go on and on arguing with people. And this isn't the first time. You say stuff in line chat groups like you are too busy irl to even care about this game but you go and on and on no matter what it is, bringing drama upon yourself. Your actions and words are always inconsistent. Same goes for balloon case.

Deathlyreaper
09-22-2020, 05:08 PM
+1
if Next Temple A.L is in a similar situation then I wouldn’t mind removing bombs in solo. Makes solo a little more fair. They need to stay in group tho so the mages and rogues are somewhat useful as they can provide the bombs.

Encryptions
09-22-2020, 06:28 PM
Exactly lol, this dude is such a butthurt. Makes a thread, cries about not "wanting to carry anyone" and then goes ahead to say he's got work irl. Literally no one on these discussion threads cares about Encryptions carrying people to lb. That's his own dam bussiness. "Oh I'm so op and have a yt channel so everyone's asking me to carry them". What a dramaqueen clown lol

You haven't read a single post I have made yet you are saying tons of bs. I seen your alt acc telling me to kms and calling me a retard; lmao and you aren't banned for it tf.
This thread is about allowing bombs in group so that rogues and mages can have group leaderboard places in future swamp events. No one wants to read anything but they sure do want to type stuff and look like a complete fool. Where did I mention my yt on this thread too? Where did I say I have to work irl?
You are the clown. Typing bs before you read anything.

No one cares
I thought you didn't care? So, why are you here? Oh thats right I forgot this is your job's phone number. 215-681-9318

Dandremic
09-22-2020, 06:36 PM
anyone else wondering what thursday's event is?

Stephencobear
09-22-2020, 07:22 PM
I thought you didn't care? So, why are you here? Oh thats right I forgot this is your job's phone number. 215-681-9318

Why put this in this thread? Dafug

Boygone
09-22-2020, 07:55 PM
You haven't read a single post I have made yet you are saying tons of bs. I seen your alt acc telling me to kms and calling me a retard; lmao and you aren't banned for it tf.
This thread is about allowing bombs in group so that rogues and mages can have group leaderboard places in future swamp events. No one wants to read anything but they sure do want to type stuff and look like a complete fool. Where did I mention my yt on this thread too? Where did I say I have to work irl?
You are the clown. Typing bs before you read anything.

Lmao you're easy af, kid 😂

Boygone
09-22-2020, 08:09 PM

Don't think that's me lol. Sure, I disagreed with what you said and I probably don't like you cause you're dumb af �� For a guy that was crying about how everyone "judged him for trying to manipulate balloons prices" a while back, that sounds very judgmental. Besides, I'm already saying all these things about you on my main account, why tf would I make another account for the same purpose lol. But knowing you, you're too dumb to understand all this anyway so, whatever sails your ship, I guess xD
Stay off the cool-aid bruh

Cinco
09-22-2020, 08:20 PM
OP served its purpose. Closing.

Also: Drama makes me recolor things.