PDA

View Full Version : Funniest boot ever!

dudetus
03-16-2012, 12:56 PM
So I like to wear my G costume (yes I actually wear stuff I "invent") in townes so I was just in Balefort checking how the sales were going with my G suit on. Decided to play for a change and joined into a totally random PuG. I am very lazy to change my equips so I joined with my G costume. Just in a few seconds I got booted with the reason:

Don't discriminate women

So let this be a warning to u PL G's. Don't u dare to discriminate women by mocking their vacuum cleaner or wearing a totally harmless game costume!

ninjaduck
03-16-2012, 12:58 PM

abbasjammmy
03-16-2012, 01:24 PM
Hate to break it to you but I think this I'd not allowed...just saying last time I booted someone for the reason:I'll hve a donut and a latte it nearly resulted in my acc getting the big forever ban

dudetus
03-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Hate to break it to you but I think this I'd not allowed...just saying last time I booted someone for the reason:I'll hve a donut and a latte it nearly resulted in my acc getting the big forever ban

I wasn't the one who booted I was the one who got booted :eagerness:

Nick41324
03-16-2012, 01:47 PM
weird question.. how do you know you nearly got banned?

ninjaduck
03-16-2012, 01:48 PM
There was a whole thread about it that got locked lol.

Sryyoulose
03-16-2012, 01:54 PM
Lol funny thread people boot me almost never with legit reason. Only legit reasons have been: Full
Reserved

dugantale
03-16-2012, 02:10 PM
Lol funny thread people boot me almost never with legit reason. Only legit reasons have been: Full
Reserved

One of the only I ever got booted.. Ive hardly got booted

ArtStar
03-16-2012, 02:17 PM

Lol not possible, me and some people I know have booted hundreds of people who ninja in our room for far more silly reasons,
And never had a ban scare.

I dont think it is against tos to moderate your room and save peoples spots.

Mitchturbo
03-16-2012, 02:24 PM
Lol not possible, me and some people I know have booted hundreds of people who ninja in our room for far more silly reasons,

Maybe Star Legends is less moderated, plus the fact that the guy made a thread about it,
It got attention from the devs, mods and possible trolls too lol :-D
We will see what happens to this thread to confirm ;-)

abbasjammmy
03-16-2012, 02:29 PM
Long story short I u didnt know there was whole flaming war on this lol (about me) and attracting devs to it like bees to honey :D

abbasjammmy
03-16-2012, 02:30 PM

I wasn't the one who booted I was the one who got booted :eagerness: I know your were the one that got booted I was just saying about my experience

dudetus
03-16-2012, 02:31 PM
Maybe Star Legends is less moderated, plus the fact that the guy made a thread about it,
It got attention from the devs, mods and possible trolls too lol :-D
We will see what happens to this thread to confirm ;-)

Lol I don't remember any names but I am sure I didn't know him. I was lulzing so hard that it was impossible to have my attention somewhere else than gasping for breath :D

Mitchturbo
03-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Hahaha it has been a funny thread :-)
^_^

Gaunab
03-16-2012, 04:40 PM
My number one boot reason must be..... "NOOB".

Yes, I PvP.

ArtStar
03-16-2012, 04:43 PM
My number one boot reason must be..... "NOOB".

Yes, I PvP.

I usually go with a swift "hoofkick"
People rage on me for it all the time lolol.

Xazic
03-16-2012, 04:53 PM
LOL. And btw, it might help if the people hosting can see your kills and etc. Or atleast i think it helps cause when i sometimes have a brain failure and enter totally nude and i don't get booted... (Let them see your PvE kills so they see what category you fall into.)

Swords
03-16-2012, 04:55 PM
Misuse of style lol

ArtStar
03-16-2012, 04:56 PM
LOL. And btw, it might help if the people hosting can see your kills and etc. Or atleast i think it helps cause when i sometimes have a brain failure and enter totally nude and i don't get booted... (Let them see your PvE kills so they see what category you fall into.)

373500 PvE kills and counting babeh!

dudetus
03-16-2012, 07:31 PM

Haha doesn't help that much me ;P

Jugernugett
03-16-2012, 07:41 PM
My reason to boot is- I don't boot people actually lol... So I have no reason

JTZ
03-17-2012, 04:52 AM
When i boot ppl i say, sry, or Evening Good Sir, But I Am Terribly Sorry.

ArtStar
03-17-2012, 04:16 PM
I once got booted in PL for not having scream mapped on my bear. Lol

Naonagotek
03-18-2012, 01:50 AM
Once I was doing thrasher runs and this potted Mage comes in to game and then goes out, then in, out, in ,out until... My friends booted him with reason : STAY!

Zamu
03-18-2012, 04:30 PM
I HATE those who boot with the message 'Sry'

I mean seriously? Is it really that hard to just type out a simple few words to say WHY you booted me??? Such as 'Full', or 'Guild run'.

If you're gonna boot someone, tell them WHY.

ArtStar
03-18-2012, 04:38 PM
Lol just try and brush it off, sometimes people have to boot the ninjas as fastas they come.
Sry has caused less enraged players, but I dont say sorry for moderating my room.
If I wanna boot someone on the spot for taking anothers I will do it with whatever reason I want.
People get much more mad when they get the hoof.

Ixillicus
03-18-2012, 04:53 PM
I HATE those who boot with the message 'Sry'

I mean seriously? Is it really that hard to just type out a simple few words to say WHY you booted me??? Such as 'Full', or 'Guild run'.

If you're gonna boot someone, tell them WHY.

If everyone is standing at the start, maybe why would be OK. But I have found that most of the time when I have to boot someone i'm in the middle of the run with aggro on me and don't really have time to type out a longer explanation.

Taipan
03-18-2012, 05:09 PM
I like to use "Hello!" as a reason or "I have the power to... BOOOOOOOOT U!!!!!" lol

Silentarrow
03-18-2012, 06:05 PM

Some players actually have been banned for excessive booting, STS prefers that players lock their games because some people get pretty upset over being booted :).

Taipan
03-19-2012, 09:21 AM
Some players actually have been banned for excessive booting, STS prefers that players lock their games because some people get pretty upset over being booted :).
Why am i not banned yet then? lol

Noodleleg
03-19-2012, 11:36 PM
Troll face+facepalm=this topic XD