PDA

View Full Version : Forums Updated to Latest Version of vBulletin

Samhayne
03-16-2012, 02:07 PM
We've updated the forums to the latest and greatest version of vBulletin. For those who aren't aware, vBulletin is the software company that develops the forum and community app software we use. The latest version has been focused on bug fixes, so no real new features to announce.

If you see anything not functioning correctly, with the forums or the Community Apps, please let us know. Thanks!

Mitchturbo
03-16-2012, 02:16 PM
It does seem to be quicker in loading now Sam, thanks!

Swords
03-16-2012, 04:56 PM
everytime i post a thread or read a post it wont let me.

When i make thread i try to Touch " pocket legends forums" and it wont.

When i try tor read a post, IT goes black, I first starts loading then it doesnt let me see the post

Fao
03-16-2012, 05:03 PM
everytime i post a thread or read a post it wont let me.

When i make thread i try to Touch " pocket legends forums" and it wont.

When i try tor read a post, IT goes black, I first starts loading then it doesnt let me see the postI have the same problem when I try to post a thread!

Samhayne
03-16-2012, 08:29 PM
Are you using the iOS Spacetime Community App? If so, we recommend you use Safari right now. There is a new version of that app we should have soon to correct the issues with it.

If you're not having these problems on the iOS Community App, then can you be more specific about how you are connecting to the forums and what you are doing to encounter the error (step by step).

Thanks!