PDA

View Full Version : Idea M6

marsu4u
09-22-2020, 04:53 PM
So I had an idea regarding M6, why don't we have a weekly event where m6 is open for 24 hours once a week or something, it would be very helpful with m6 aps & generally for people who run it for gold!

Deathlyreaper
09-22-2020, 04:55 PM
nice idea but maybe weekly is too common lol. Monthly or every 2 months would be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

picklewickles
09-22-2020, 04:56 PM
or make it like deepmarsh that it depends on kills, maybe it will bring more players to mausoleum in general

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

arcanefid
09-22-2020, 04:57 PM

We got the 1,000 bosses the hard way, everyone should get them the hard way too. :P

Dandremic
09-22-2020, 05:14 PM

We got the 1,000 bosses the hard way, everyone should get them the hard way too. :P

we yall pro players gotta be so harsh to new players lool
+
1 cause less ppl running maus now would certainly bring back more ppl

Roycedamagnet
09-22-2020, 05:18 PM
Mausoleum is probably the only map from previous expansions that's become less popular. Even gnomish ruins and citadel are kinda active when the respective bosses become available. This would be a nice way to revive the map. Granting direct access to m5 once in 2 weeks, like the xp event shouldn't hurt anybody.
+1

Menace
09-22-2020, 05:23 PM
Unfair on the people who already grinded/spent plat for m5 passes for their APS.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

reyals
09-22-2020, 05:42 PM
tradeable m5 pass would be enough

snakeeyes
09-22-2020, 05:47 PM
+1 great idea but wrong section

Scll
09-22-2020, 06:01 PM
988 bosses to go... help zir

Jairus980
09-22-2020, 07:45 PM
So I had an idea regarding M6, why don't we have a weekly event where m6 is open for 24 hours once a week or something, it would be very helpful with m6 aps & generally for people who run it for gold!

Already have access to m5 floor by paying plat and without needing badge

Tackled
09-22-2020, 07:53 PM
Unfair on the people who already grinded/spent plat for m5 passes for their APS.

A new game on Xbox comes out example “destiny” and after 2 years it’s free in Xbox store. Does that mean it’s unfair ? Times have changed man, same scenario with green arlor set rogue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Menace
09-22-2020, 08:12 PM
A new game on Xbox comes out example “destiny” and after 2 years it’s free in Xbox store. Does that mean it’s unfair ? Times have changed man, same scenario with green arlor set rogue.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYour example isn't relevant. Point is, people have already spent time and money getting those APS to get on leaderboard, if this was a thing, others can get on that same leaderboard without having to do nearly as much.

If other APS also became easier, such as 10k flags reduced to 7k, all 1k bosses reduced to 700, reduce the hardcore AP to level 61, reduce the number of heroics needed from 75 to 60 and so on, wouldn't you say that would also be unfair on the people who already spent their time/money getting them?

Oakmaiden
09-22-2020, 09:20 PM
People split M5, forming multiple parties that didn’t grind 1-4 or pay plat. They did get aps. So imo all previous arguments are null.

Menace
09-22-2020, 09:25 PM
People split M5, forming multiple parties that didn’t grind 1-4 or pay plat. They did get aps. So imo all previous arguments are null.'didn't grind 1-4 or pay plat' How did they get to m5 then?

QuaseT
09-23-2020, 01:48 AM
'didn't grind 1-4 or pay plat' How did they get to m5 then?

Sent from my SM-G960F using TapatalkSomeones running m4. Before entering m5 creates ghost pt, invites the players and leaves pt to join their old pt again. Called map duplicating and gave a huge advantage for aps farmers.
+1 for the suggestion and I have completed mauso aps already.

arcanefid
09-23-2020, 04:49 AM
People split M5, forming multiple parties that didn’t grind 1-4 or pay plat. They did get aps. So imo all previous arguments are null.

You can still do that though. In fact, it's even easier because you can't lose maps like we used to, because the map lock got fixed. In addition, now you have way more weapons with better procs, stronger pets, and even Ultimate skills.

Back then we had to grind Lich Corvis with Fenris AA.

PatD
09-23-2020, 07:33 AM

It is already way more easy than before, this is an rpg game were you need to grind, this is the core of those game, stop asking to make everything easy,
some people enjoy those games because of the grinding.

And yes if you add this to the already easy way to get to last rank with red eggs and gold coffer that would be very unfair for the players who did those
aps the hard way.

Oakmaiden
09-23-2020, 07:56 AM
And lightbearer points can be purchased. Point is nobody did the grind from beginning to end without cutting corners.(perhaps a few pros) So OPs’ idea is reasonable.
Most guilds only want endgame, high apps ppl, one more reason for OP. That just gives more people to play with during events and end maps. Being jelly/stingy about lower maps helps no one.

snakeeyes
09-23-2020, 08:28 AM
So exited and fun to play if all run in equal all class map long run map like mauso and dm. Gates is not equal because you cannot resurect not fair for rogue and mage because its easy to die.

Oakmaiden
09-23-2020, 09:16 AM
Let’s not forget the Northal boss glitch either. I know a few who ran the hell out of that for the aps.

Avaree
09-23-2020, 09:27 AM

I agree. Many of us grinded, paid plat for secret passes. HUGE negative 1 .

marsu4u
09-23-2020, 09:57 AM
Everyone complaining about it being hard before etc, the logic you guys are using is like saying people who grinded for their xp to lvl 76 when expansion came out didn't have the double double xp event, but now that's a thing. Wether you like it or not not everyone is able to spend gold on m5 passes and running 6 maps to get to 1 map that you gotta run 1k times is ridiculous especially since the maps are now dead & when all these people who had to grind it did it the maps were alot more active & u constantly had pt invites straight to m6 so yeah.

Menace
09-23-2020, 10:06 AM
Everyone complaining about it being hard before etc, the logic you guys are using is like saying people who grinded for their xp to lvl 76 when expansion came out didn't have the double double xp event, but now that's a thing. Wether you like it or not not everyone is able to spend gold on m5 passes and running 6 maps to get to 1 map that you gotta run 1k times is ridiculous especially since the maps are now dead & when all these people who had to grind it did it the maps were alot more active & u constantly had pt invites straight to m6 so yeah.I decided to go for leaderboard last season and found plenty of people to run with who also wanted APS for their seasonal toons. This map is outdated in terms of gold farming, what you're suggesting only benefits lazy people. Might as well reduce 10k flags to 700, 10k PvP kills to 700, 75 heroic pet AP to 60, HC AP from 71 to 61 etc. No difference, right? Heck, lets increase the spawn rate of rare bosses by 500%.

arcanefid
09-23-2020, 10:10 AM
Everyone complaining about it being hard before etc, the logic you guys are using is like saying people who grinded for their xp to lvl 76 when expansion came out didn't have the double double xp event, but now that's a thing. Wether you like it or not not everyone is able to spend gold on m5 passes and running 6 maps to get to 1 map that you gotta run 1k times is ridiculous especially since the maps are now dead & when all these people who had to grind it did it the maps were alot more active & u constantly had pt invites straight to m6 so yeah.

PvP maps are dead too, but we still have to find a way to get the APs.

Oakmaiden
09-23-2020, 11:16 AM
Lol, killing each other not a grind, buying passes not a grind. Face it, ya drank the instant coffee but crying foul on a proposal for a limited time opening. Me me me meeeeeeeeee!

Avaree
09-23-2020, 11:44 AM
Lol, killing each other not a grind, buying passes not a grind. Face it, ya drank the instant coffee but crying foul on a proposal for a limited time opening. Me me me meeeeeeeeee!.

Not all of us are crying, I spent very little on passes as the only thing to do back then was to farm maus. Was simple to run 1 to 5. IMO any AP related maps should remain as is. Besides new content would interest more than OP’s idea.

Dandremic
09-23-2020, 11:53 AM
ion care update the game for the newer players joining us,not everyone needs to hear about your trials and tribulations

Snowman Is here
09-23-2020, 12:23 PM
Sts shouldn’t be updating older content to appeal to newer players, “Don’t fix what isn’t broken”. The focus is endgame and it should always remain towards endgame (:

Good luck to newcomers and enjoy the grind.

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-23-2020, 12:32 PM
Maybe give ppl who already have the aps.. A cool vanity or smthing exclusively.
And bring this.
Just sharing opinion. [emoji4]

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

marsu4u
09-23-2020, 01:07 PM
Lol, killing each other not a grind, buying passes not a grind. Face it, ya drank the instant coffee but crying foul on a proposal for a limited time opening. Me me me meeeeeeeeee!

I agree with this

Sts shouldn’t be updating older content to appeal to newer players

This is just stupid, the whole entire thing that happened earlier this year about STS asking us what they could do to make the game better for new players shows they want to make the game appealing for new players. Furthermore these mini events as I call them such as double xp & double tokens etc were all also added for this reason. All I am seeing on here is selfish people complaining that they had to work hard for something and others should have to? This game is literally like that, how many people work hard to max out there items etc for example only to later sell them for less when an expansion comes out. Just because something was hard when it originally came out doesn't mean it should remain that way forever, plain stupid!

arcanefid
09-23-2020, 01:40 PM
I agree with this

This is just stupid, the whole entire thing that happened earlier this year about STS asking us what they could do to make the game better for new players shows they want to make the game appealing for new players. Furthermore these mini events as I call them such as double xp & double tokens etc were all also added for this reason. All I am seeing on here is selfish people complaining that they had to work hard for something and others should have to? This game is literally like that, how many people work hard to max out there items etc for example only to later sell them for less when an expansion comes out. Just because something was hard when it originally came out doesn't mean it should remain that way forever, plain stupid!

It’s already way easier than it was before. You don’t have to grind 28,000 points in GY now. Getting 1,000 boss APs isn’t ‘new player experience’. If you just want to run for the sake of running, there is Timekeeper’s Crypt.

Snowman Is here
09-23-2020, 01:55 PM
I agree with this

Correct, sts made minor additions and adjustments for the purpose of making it more easier for a low level player, this doesn’t mean sts should continue adjusting maps in this point in time that have no relevancy. Mausoleum’s moment came and went, so the only thing it provides now are mob/boss aps; which is why people disagree on making the floors easier than they already are to access.

Imo it’s better sts keeps focusing on endgame content. As for map difficulty, don’t expect things to get easier/ especially when the map is a few years old.

marsu4u
09-23-2020, 02:06 PM
Another reason for this idea is free to play people are going to have to run 6 maps of maus 1k times. When maus was new paying 5 plats for m6 was worthit since you got nice gold from it + aps however now its purely for aps & therefore it wouldn't harm anyone to have m6 open every now and then

Sumwon
09-23-2020, 02:41 PM
I agree with this

Says a Frank bearing tank who’s just 2 lazy 2 farm . No silver platters sir.

marsu4u
09-23-2020, 02:47 PM
Says a Frank bearing tank who’s just 2 lazy 2 farm . No silver platters sir.

No offense but you're just a toxic dumbass that replies to threads and annoys people all the time, get a life & take your drama starting *** somewhere else.

PatD
09-23-2020, 03:10 PM
1000 Boss aps is not for new player, new player don't start the game grinding for those aps,

Those who need those aps are very well equipped to do it the same way as the other who have already did,

it would be a mistake to change anything there, only thing i would suggest is to add M7-8 :D

Sumwon
09-23-2020, 05:06 PM
No offense but you're just a toxic dumbass that replies to threads and annoys people all the time, get a life & take your drama starting *** somewhere else.

Lol. Seems you got offended by my post, why can you make a post with insults, but others cant lol. Relax sir its a game, and a good one at that!

snakeeyes
09-23-2020, 05:20 PM
Ops respect each other remember remiem say we are family here XD

Ummmmm
09-24-2020, 12:15 PM
Another way to improve this - don't do exactly what you said, but instead add an m7 that opens after enough m6 bosses are killed. This makes it fair because you still have to beat m1-6 to make it there.

marsu4u
09-24-2020, 06:29 PM
Another way to improve this - don't do exactly what you said, but instead add an m7 that opens after enough m6 bosses are killed. This makes it fair because you still have to beat m1-6 to make it there.

I like the sound of this idea

Lol. Seems you got offended by my post, why can you make a post with insults, but others cant lol. Relax sir its a game, and a good one at that!

Lmao its funny how these people who be toxic get a response that shuts them up & they go for the good old "its just a game"

snakeeyes
09-24-2020, 07:09 PM
Oooppss pls respect each other post remember its open forum to share ideas and not to fight each other. Remember what remiem said before we are family here. XD

Sumwon
09-25-2020, 06:43 PM

I like the sound of this idea

Lmao its funny how these people who be toxic get a response that shuts them up & they go for the good old "its just a game"

Nah sir you didn't silence me, I got better things to do, than worry about your rants. If you re-read all your threads, and comments, you can see sir, you are toxic when others don’t agree with you. Maybe you should practice what you demand in your first quote, then re read Remi’s post about how this community is a family, because it’s obvious you missed her point when you read it the first time. Have a good day sir!

I agree with this