PDA

View Full Version : Locked Camera view

Achates
09-22-2020, 08:43 PM
Hi all, how can i move my camera while in dungeons an towns? It would be cool if the camera is not locked and can be moved especially when we zoom in our camera in battle just like in houses, guildhalls and pvp maps :D . Is there a way to unlock the camera in dingeons?

Rasp
09-22-2020, 10:16 PM
No way to unlock cam in dungeons, but in towns you can. But for some reason my camera isnt working in towns. Maybe they removed it

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

arcanefid
09-23-2020, 04:54 AM
If you have a jailbroken iOS device or rooted Android phone: Go to AL folder and find the file called preferences.xml

Search and find something similar to LockedCamera=1, just change the 1 to 0, and save the changes.

Not sure if it works anymore though, worth a try maybe?

Achates
09-23-2020, 05:42 PM
If you have a jailbroken iOS device or rooted Android phone: Go to AL folder and find the file called preferences.xml

Search and find something similar to LockedCamera=1, just change the 1 to 0, and save the changes.

Not sure if it works anymore though, worth a try maybe?

Thanks sir for thr suggestion

arcanefid
09-23-2020, 06:12 PM
Thanks sir for thr suggestion

I wouldn't say it is a suggestion, it is pretty much how the camera is unlocked for PvE zones. Worked for me pretty good.

Spoiler: It's not as interesting as you think it is. Gets boring really fast.

Achates
09-23-2020, 07:15 PM
No way to unlock cam in dungeons, but in towns you can. But for some reason my camera isnt working in towns. Maybe they removed it

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

That must be fun to move our camera :)

Enraged
09-23-2020, 09:47 PM
That must be fun to move our camera :)It is certainly not fun... lol yes you are able to take good screenshots with it but mostly you will just see the ugly stuff such as empty spaces, broken structures, and voids.

Here is Samhayne's input regarding this:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=966469

Achates
09-23-2020, 11:21 PM
It is certainly not fun... lol yes you are able to take good screenshots with it but mostly you will just see the ugly stuff such as empty spaces, broken structures, and voids.

Here is Samhayne's input regarding this:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=966469

Thanks i now understand why :D