PDA

View Full Version : Optional matchmaking for endgame level 71+ activities

Iconically
09-23-2020, 07:19 AM
Getting matched up with people in deep marsh, valley gates, and other end game activities that are under geared is quite a misfortune so my suggestion is to allow a opt-in feature for the 2 level higher or 2 level lower matchmaking when you hit level 71 for end game content.

Meaning a level 71 would matchmake in deep marsh with a level 69-73

76 would matchmake with 73+

This is already the case during party matchmaking however solo queue is still a hassle.

Enraged
09-23-2020, 07:21 AM
Isn't this already the case? lol

Iconically
09-23-2020, 07:22 AM
for parties only, if you are a solo queue matchmaking varies it seems

Iconically
09-23-2020, 07:26 AM
Isn't this already the case? lolWhen you solo queue its not, at least for me

Enraged
09-23-2020, 07:37 AM
When you solo queue its not, at least for meYou mean random runs? I'm Lvl 76, I usually run dm on random and often gets partied with lvl73-75's. I believe this is already the case for random queue (3 levels below, 3 levels above) someone correct me if I'm wrong. However, it is also accessible for lower levels if they intentionally "join" your map or you join in theirs.

Iconically
09-23-2020, 07:42 AM
You mean random runs? I'm Lvl 76, I usually run dm on random and often gets partied with lvl73-75's. I believe this is already the case for random queue (3 levels below, 3 levels above) someone correct me if I'm wrong. However, it is also accessible for lower levels if they intentionally "join" your map or you join in theirs.im level 73, I keep getting matched up with level 68-69 along with leavers nonstop that come with it

profmsb
09-27-2020, 09:35 AM
then lvl 75,76 would post new thread to complaint that low lvl are in the rndom run...its is like this since bfore..the tips to solve this is to lvling till lvl cap....so while not in lvl cap...the way to do this is,by join a guild(an active one),make some friend,or just lvling low lvl map bit by bit till lvl cap....or the shortcut way is too lvl cap using plat....well..for me....everyone put alot of effort n time bfore can bcome lvl cap..or few using shortcut..via plat...so gl