PDA

View Full Version : Blood Pack Purchases Confirmed!

pocketlegendshq
03-16-2012, 11:07 PM

Above you can see that there is a man with a money sign next to him.

From some articles about Dark Legends I pulled this information:

-You'll only need to pay money if you want to buy upgrades for your character or extra health packs, but it's completely optional.

-What’s really interesting about gameplay in Dark Legends is the risk-vs.-reward Blood Resource System.

-Spacetime Studios has combined health and mana into a single pool, ensuring that players will have to balance spending that precious crimson sustenance with anticipating how much damage they may end up taking.

So if you're low on blood you can buy it for Platinum or in game gold...however it's pretty obvious that he is a blood vendor, the rest is speculation; hope you enjoyed the find!

Shaocalur
03-16-2012, 11:12 PM
Nice find!

Vhigdo
03-16-2012, 11:16 PM
More speculation, doesn't seem like they confirmed anything with that picture. I'm not sure we can tell if you need platinum or in-game gold to buy from that vendor. Which appears to be a blood drink vendor obviously, but nobody knows for sure anything yet. I like speculation but I hate when people say it like it is fact.

One thing I do know though is that woman looks like she is enjoying it :P

Lowlyspy
03-16-2012, 11:18 PM
Woo I can buy stuff from vampire Michael Jackson! I wonder if he'll teach me how to sunwalk? (get it, cuz he's a vampire and regular MJ MOONwalks? XD)

I figured that little symbol above his head was a card for something like a gambling mini game.....Lol my idea sounds farfetched now that I say it :p

pocketlegendshq
03-16-2012, 11:18 PM
More speculation, doesn't seem like they confirmed anything with that picture. I'm not sure we can tell if you need platinum or in-game gold to buy from that vendor. Which appears to be a blood drink vendor obviously, but nobody knows for sure anything yet. I like speculation but I hate when people say it like it is fact.

True dat bro, I'll edit!

Vhigdo
03-16-2012, 11:20 PM
Woo I can buy stuff from vampire Michael Jackson! I wonder if he'll teach me how to sunwalk? (get it, cuz he's a vampire and regular MJ MOONwalks? XD)

I figured that little symbol above his head was a card for something like a gambling mini game.....Lol my idea sounds farfetched now that I say it :p

That's actually a good idea, a gambling mini game sounds like a lot of fun to me!

pocketlegendshq
03-16-2012, 11:41 PM
That's actually a good idea, a gambling mini game sounds like a lot of fun to me!

STS is very much against gambling, but since this game marks a more mature era of games it might be...

Vhigdo
03-16-2012, 11:44 PM
Yea, there probably won't, especially if you can buy gold with $ and then gamble the gold that would be a definite no-no (at least hopefully they don't want to do that like Zynga poker :p). Would be cool nonetheless.

Commanderkeen
03-16-2012, 11:46 PM

If a game has gambling in it, it will be rated M or whatever it is for a app.

Edit: ninja'd

Growwle
03-17-2012, 12:49 AM
Or we could all work at hospitals like a certain vampire does on a certain American remake of a British show ;-)

Wolves
03-17-2012, 01:45 AM
Confirmed nothing, as he is obviously a Pimpire selling playahata antidote dust.

pocketlegendshq
03-17-2012, 09:01 AM
Confirmed nothing, as he is obviously a Pimpire selling playahata antidote dust.

What else could he be?...well I guess a weapons vendor, but idk, it's highly likely he's a blood bank lol :P

Swords
03-17-2012, 02:10 PM
That picture looks so wrong

ArtStar
03-17-2012, 03:01 PM
Ha ha I thought we would have to be spending our plat more wisely in dl, thanks Yoda.

*Zero*
03-17-2012, 05:17 PM
He could be anything. He could be a outfit vendor nobody knows but the devs. Your title is misleading should ask a mod to change it to "blood packs maybe?"

Ardon
03-17-2012, 05:22 PM
He's a smooth criminal

ArtStar
03-17-2012, 07:17 PM
He could be anything. He could be a outfit vendor nobody knows but the devs. Your title is misleading should ask a mod to change it to "blood packs maybe?"

I am pretty sure I read somewhere we will be getting healing supplies,
what they are called and who sells them is the question.

Deathpunch
03-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Yeah, looks like a dollar sign and a bloody mug to me. With that said, why would you want to buy it when you have a whole body full in front of you?

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

*Zero*
03-18-2012, 07:16 AM
Yeah, looks like a dollar sign and a bloody mug to me. With that said, why would you want to buy it when you have a whole body full in front of you?

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

So true.

ArtStar
03-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Maybe the kinda blood I want comes in packs o_O

pocketlegendshq
03-19-2012, 03:12 PM

Pimpire LOL ;)

ArtStar
03-19-2012, 03:14 PM
He may even be a Vampwnie, who knows.

*Zero*
03-19-2012, 07:23 PM
He may even be a Vampwnie, who knows.

Id bet on that.

Wolves
03-19-2012, 07:43 PM
Check out that ascot. A Vampwnie fo sho.

pocketlegendshq
03-21-2012, 01:54 PM
Check out that ascot. A Vampwnie fo sho.

lol