PDA

View Full Version : Group leaderboard dragkin temple strategy

Encryptions
09-24-2020, 02:40 PM
Event ended here you go. Might work next event. Enjoy! -I might have to remove the video edit it and repost so the copyright claim and ads go away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufAk2u_De0s

ThreadPolice
09-24-2020, 02:42 PM
Event ended here you go. Might work next event. Enjoy! -I might have to remove the video edit it and repost so the copyright claim and ads go away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufAk2u_De0s

Nice, very smart to post it after the event [emoji1782].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-24-2020, 02:45 PM
Nice, very smart to post it after the event [emoji1782].

Yeah, didn't want to lose my lb spot by sharing a strategy we made back when event first started. What you expect me to share the strategy and lose my lb spot during event?

ThreadPolice
09-24-2020, 02:46 PM
Well, if ur good enough u wont lose ur spot.. also, why share it any ways? If there are more events to come.. next one you’ll lose it then XD

Razererxx
09-24-2020, 02:48 PM
Well, if ur good enough u wont lose ur spot.. also, why share it any ways? If there are more events to come.. next one you’ll lose it then XD

Honestly i thought same. If you see yourself as better player than other then you shouldnt be "scared" to share your tactics. Doing it now he made himself look pitty af

kulldeepboro
09-24-2020, 03:14 PM
Honestly i thought same. If you see yourself as better player than other then you shouldnt be "scared" to share your tactics. Doing it now he made himself look pitty af

took my words from my mouths . +1

Drae12
09-24-2020, 08:43 PM
This dude was just sharing their strats lol. Why is he getting hates by sharing? So many toxic players nowadays. Encryptions just leave them alone, for sure they haven't got any rewards on dragkin event hahahahaha thats why they are mad at you by sharing it late.

Overbear
09-25-2020, 06:36 AM
Even if he did share it before I doubt any major changes would happen at all lmao

IExposedYou
09-25-2020, 06:39 AM
There are rumors that group lb will be balanced next time, no more bombs, and no more solo lb. is this true?

Razererxx
09-25-2020, 07:56 AM
Even if he did share it before I doubt any major changes would happen at all lmao

And that is the thing,probably nothing would have changed but he made it "secret" and like he is the best player and now suddenly releasing vid about it. It just looks pitty from his side. And dont think i am mad cuz i wanted to reach lb or sth because i never cared about it and i have played like 3 runs in this event(so its not even that.). And its not i am just thrashing him or sth. He just drowns himself by stating and claiming one thing and then does something oposite after few days.

Encryptions
09-25-2020, 08:44 AM
You people expect others to spend a lot of time to find tricks in the game for lb or other things then share the tricks with you so that you don't have to work for anything but rather take their spot, use their tricks and spit on them. I did the same thing last temple event, release tricks after it ended.
Pity me for what? That I didn't share a lb strategy so you guys can use it without even working on making your own? You should always be scared of competition. Don't underestimate people. I thought 2m pts was impossible. I thought our 1.37m score would keep us on lb whole event. I was wrong twice for underestimation.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Razererxx
09-25-2020, 09:07 AM
You people expect others to spend a lot of time to find tricks in the game for lb or other things then share the tricks with you so that you don't have to work for anything but rather take their spot, use their tricks and spit on them. I did the same thing last temple event, release tricks after it ended.
Pity me for what? That I didn't share a lb strategy so you guys can use it without even working on making your own? You should always be scared of competition. Don't underestimate people. I thought 2m pts was impossible. I thought our 1.37m score would keep us on lb whole event. I was wrong twice for underestimation.

You kinda have a point but basically what you are saying is that you dont want to release tricks because you think people will push the lb scores and overcome you. And its fine, why would you do it, it just makes you work a lot harder. And thats completely fine reason but dont come saying you are pro or best war or something like that if you are "scared" of competition and what others MAYBE could do. And no this isnt me saying i will whoop your *** or something similar to that. Or that i want tricks cuz i want lb. Im just pointing out some stuff.

Encryptions
09-25-2020, 09:12 AM
You kinda have a point but basically what you are saying is that you dont want to release tricks because you think people will push the lb scores and overcome you. And its fine, why would you do it, it just makes you work a lot harder. And thats completely fine reason but dont come saying you are pro or best war or something like that if you are "scared" of competition and what others MAYBE could do. And no this isnt me saying i will whoop your *** or something similar to that. Or that i want tricks cuz i want lb. Im just pointing out some stuff.

I never said in any post, any chat, or any video/social media, that "I am pro and best war." There are people who are wars who are better than me. Everyone trying to put words in my mouth to make things over exaggerated.

Sip_Tea
09-25-2020, 09:16 AM
This dude was just sharing their strats lol. Why is he getting hates by sharing? So many toxic players nowadays. Encryptions just leave them alone, for sure they haven't got any rewards on dragkin event hahahahaha thats why they are mad at you by sharing it late.

there's a difference btween sharing to help others and sharing to flex, encryp is mostly known to do the latter.

Truth_hurts
09-25-2020, 09:21 AM

Yep x'D

Encryptions
09-25-2020, 09:23 AM

Yep x'DWhere in the post did I say I was best war?

Razererxx
09-25-2020, 09:25 AM
I never said in any post, any chat, or any video/social media, that "I am pro and best war." There are people who are wars who are better than me. Everyone trying to put words in my mouth to make things over exaggerated.

Honestly i cant say that i have proof of you saying those exact words. Maybe you did and maybe you didnt. But i have seen some of your posts and comments and some of them were pure flexing and c*ckiness which implies you think highly of yourself and your playing.

Aeot
09-25-2020, 09:29 AM
Woww. This guy's LITERALLY like: Event ENDED so here's how you play it. Wowwww glad I have you as a friend, but then again we wouldn't be friends for long

Encryptions
09-25-2020, 09:30 AM
Honestly i cant say that i have proof of you saying those exact words. Maybe you did and maybe you didnt. But i have seen some of your posts and comments and some of them were pure flexing and c*ckiness which implies you think highly of yourself and your playing.

So you assume that because of me "flexing" to prove a point to people.
Thinking high of yourself - self esteem. Its good to have it.
I find it quite confusing; people with low esteem talk poorly of their self and people want to baby them to make them feel better but people with high esteem who are happy with their self get trash talked by people trying to make them feel like they are useless trash.

Razererxx
09-25-2020, 09:41 AM
So you assume that because of me "flexing" to prove a point to people.
Thinking high of yourself - self esteem. Its good to have it.
I find it quite confusing; people with low esteem talk poorly of their self and people want to baby them to make them feel better but people with high esteem who are happy with their self get trash talked by people trying to make them feel like they are useless trash.

Eh, i was really trying to go soft on ya and try to kinda help you but now i will shrink you down a size. As far as i know self esteem is when you believe in yourself and believe you can do certain work at your best, confidence in yourself. Not going around saying how you carry others to lb or whatever nonsense you were saying and you used to say about other events and things. Telling everyone how good you are is basically not believing in yourself and asking for approval from others to boost your ego or whatever fuels your will. There is nothing wrong in seeing yourself as best, hell i am even cool if you wanna tell whole world how good you are. But you have to back it up on even playing field. Thanks for debate mate, it was kinda interesting. Wish ya all best in life but i am probably done with you for now

QuaseT
09-25-2020, 09:45 AM
I told everybody how I ran last time and nothing changed. If someones better then you just by you showing how you used to run than somethings not right. Either your tactic is so bad that even someone who had no clue before can improve it or your gear is just worse than everyone else.
However, this event is over. Next one will be completely different with new gear, maybe even cap level or map.

Silentkill
09-25-2020, 01:09 PM
Why y’all so mad. If you dont want to watch the vid then just skip the whole thread its not that hard

Remiem
09-27-2020, 11:40 PM
Gee whiz, you guys. This isn't the first event like this and I suspect it won't be the last. :( I would personally be grateful someone in the community was sharing something that would help me the next time around, eh? All this hostility is uncalled for. I'm closing this thread. Please think carefully about attacking people who take the time to share helpful hints. It's just going to prevent you from getting them in the future and we don't want that.