PDA

View Full Version : Log In Information

Aculeas
03-17-2012, 01:17 PM
Every time I start up chrome since the new update I have to type in my E-mail and password again. Not a big problem for spacetime I am sure...

But for a key logger it's a dream come true.

I do not want to be hacked, please fix.

Rittik
03-17-2012, 01:20 PM
Yeah agreed...Same happens wid me :)

~Rik(Rittik)

Skeletonlord
03-17-2012, 01:22 PM
Hmm, there is a remember password button on my chrome. Hmmm, try updating chrome to the latest version if problems persist. You might be on a outdated browsing version.

Fao
03-17-2012, 01:22 PM
You posted this thread twice, and yes it is a good idea!!

Aculeas
03-17-2012, 01:32 PM
Hmm, there is a remember password button on my chrome. Hmmm, try updating chrome to the latest version if problems persist. You might be on a outdated browsing version.

Does not work wouldn't have posted this if it did.

And I posted this twice because I was not sure where it belongs. If it's a bug or technical issue than it belongs there. If it's just something native to the chrome client than it belongs here.

Skeletonlord
03-17-2012, 01:38 PM
I'll check my screen, I might of been mistaken. I'll post here my result as an edit soon.

I think the best place to post this would be the chrome section, you would get a better response there.

Aculeas
03-17-2012, 01:44 PM
It works if you log out in game and let it go back to the log in screen but when you close the tab and reopen another tab you have to enter your log in information again.

Slant
03-17-2012, 02:14 PM
virtual keyboard?
start > accessories > accessibility > on screen keyboard
its better than a tin foil hat and a lead walls
thats if u r targeted by someone thought the chrome one had 4 login slots :/

Aculeas
03-20-2012, 11:35 AM
Yea having to do that everytime is just a little bit more than annoying! especially since my password is more complicated than most.