PDA

View Full Version : is anyone a pro photoshopper?

MrKrone
03-17-2012, 05:35 PM
First off, let me say this: some thing i may say may offend. I do not mean to offend you, though.

Now then, lets start. I would like for a signature to be made for me. I do not want a image with text. Anyone can make that. I want a signature made in photoshop, with lensflares and renders and whatnot. Here is an example of what i am talking about.
http://www.allsigs.com/tutorials/priceless.jpg

Before i state what i would like to be on the signature, i would simply like the threads topic to be answered; can anyone do what im asking?
If there is a price, i am not sure what i have to give, side my companionship in-game.

If you can not make it, then i give you a banana for your troubles. :banana:
If you can, i do not know what i can pay you, side my companionship. Maybe two bananas? :banana: :banana:

Otukura
03-17-2012, 05:57 PM
I could do that, any specifics on what you'd want its theme/mood to be?

Recently had a hdd crash, and lost about 1.2tb of pictures. I'll try to find something if you want an example, maybe I uploaded some somewhere.

I'll try to remember to check back, I really don't check the forums much anymore.

MrKrone
03-17-2012, 07:36 PM
Sorry to hear about your HDD.
I was thinking of something simple among these types of sigs, as I'm not too sure of the rules of sigs here. Also, its gotta be family friendly, so what's more friendly than a medley of fractals? It has nothing to relate to any Gore games, or drugs and the assorted paraphernalia.

If you do check back, here's a link to a lot of fractals and abstract renders: http://planetrenders.net/renders/index.php?cat=7
I'm thinking of a dark blue leaning a degree towards purple with "Mrkrone" planted firmly somewhere.

These types of sigs are what i prefer to call signatures. Not an image with plain red text. These sigs require some prowess of skill, and patience.

So general recapture: blue-purple, fractals and/or abstract, my name "MrKrone"

:banana: :banana:

Taipan
03-17-2012, 08:01 PM
Sorry to hear about your HDD.
I was thinking of something simple among these types of sigs, as I'm not too sure of the rules of sigs here. Also, its gotta be family friendly, so what's more friendly than a medley of fractals? It has nothing to relate to any Gore games, or drugs and the assorted paraphernalia.

If you do check back, here's a link to a lot of fractals and abstract renders: http://planetrenders.net/renders/index.php?cat=7
I'm thinking of a dark blue leaning a degree towards purple with "Mrkrone" planted firmly somewhere.

These types of sigs are what i prefer to call signatures. Not an image with plain red text. These sigs require some prowess of skill, and patience.

So general recapture: blue-purple, fractals and/or abstract, my name "MrKrone"

:banana: :banana:
I fixed your link :)

MrKrone
03-18-2012, 03:07 AM
[QUOTE]
I fixed your link :)
OH, haha, thank you. I'm posting from the mobile app and stuff. (That's probably not a valid excuse!)

Otukura
03-18-2012, 02:38 PM
Alright, trying to finish some image recognition project today, I'll try to do it tomorrow some time.

MrKrone
03-19-2012, 03:57 PM
Alright, trying to finish some image recognition project today, I'll try to do it tomorrow some time.

Awesome! Thanks in advance. Its gonna be one bad*** fractal sig, i just know it.

ArtStar
03-19-2012, 03:58 PM
I am pretty decent.
Gettin a laptop soon so I can do that stuff again.

MrKrone
03-19-2012, 04:12 PM
Well, tell you what. Lets turn this into a contest!
Whom ever makes the best fractal sig, wins.
What do you win, you ask? Two bananas, and 5k in PL. (I'm so friggin broke...)

ArtStar
03-19-2012, 05:52 PM
Meh, ha ha count me out.
I don't play pl lolz.

morfic
03-19-2012, 05:58 PM
Let the games begin.

iAmPain
03-19-2012, 09:06 PM
whats the credit rate on pl to sl? is it PL's credit is 25x more then sl

Otukura
03-19-2012, 09:10 PM
Looks like I may have to postpone it... l0phtcrack is running and lagging my computer currently. Wish I didn't loose all those rainbow tables :'(

I'll try to do it tomorrow!

RedRyder
03-19-2012, 09:25 PM
I'd love to help, but I was only taught to use PS for illustrations and animations by my professors lol. I'm no CG artist.

MrKrone
03-19-2012, 10:34 PM
Id make it a sl prize too, but i could never get into SL...

@redryder, knowing your skill in art, I'm sure any sig you make would look wonderful. Even in Ms command prompt xD

RedRyder
03-19-2012, 11:16 PM
Hahaha, thank you sir.

stophatin
03-25-2012, 01:23 AM
Send me suggested pics you want on your sig, yes i sell them but "not trying to be rude, i dont even think this is rude" you seem desperate and poor so i'll help you out man. Remember to send me the pics:)

MrKrone
03-26-2012, 01:45 PM
there are no certain pics I would like. I am wanting for a fractal sig, with my name. Plain and simple mate!
Website chock full of fractals is in a post above. Example of how I'd like for it to turn out is in first post.

Sh'ant be too much to ask for, is it?

Edit- no prob, not rude. I kinda am desperate, and severely poor for a 47 in pl. PL!

Deathpunch
03-26-2012, 09:17 PM
I don't know much about photoshopping, but I am a fair hand at photobombing. Holla if you need some good pics messed up with a random dude making goofy faces in the background.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D via Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

MrKrone
03-27-2012, 02:28 PM
I just want a sig that only uses fractals @_@

Iron Hand
03-28-2012, 10:54 AM
Just got ps trial version. Been a while since i have done this kind of thing but will see if i can do. Used to right code in C+ for fractals to make landscapes and space scenes. I have to learn ps so this will fun to figure out. :)

RedRyder
03-28-2012, 11:53 AM
It seems people here only know how to mesh pics together @.@
I really wish I could help you out lol :(

Iron Hand
03-28-2012, 12:08 PM
Do you want a paticular color, font and design you want for your name? Can do raised textured shawdowed beveled in any color or look. Working on fractal abstract part for you.

MrKrone
03-28-2012, 05:28 PM
There are no particulars, except that its a fractal signature. Worry about making the actual sig form nicely, then add my name in whatever way that it compliments the sig.

Soon as i get my kindle back working onto a stock ROM, or PL starts working on cyanogenmod 9, ill begin making money for you guys.