PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: STS where did my money go and my platinum? Over-charged? Please help! Thanks!

anglfyr
03-18-2012, 02:30 AM
Dear STS
I dont know where to contact you guys and who to contact so maybe by posting here you will hear/read it.

Please hear me out. Im not ranting I just want to know whats happenin.

Last time I bought 75 plat for 10 bucks and I even bought a friend 10 bucks for his platinum. He is just a kid cant buy plat on his own.. And its st patricks day. Give love on st patricks day So thats already 20 bucks right?

-----

Then I dcided to get a 800 plat 50 bucks today but my amazon and google account declined them.

Here is the screenshot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then I saw my bank statement.

I saw the -$69.97 and -$19.98 transaction that I didnt receive

Maybe the -19.98 ya for the two 10 bucks transaction before but not the 69.97 one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to check my apple account using my computer to see my purchases and whats going on so I found out that my only transactions are from the 19 bucks. The 69.97 is not listed.

STS, the question now here: Where did the -69.97 came from? If I only mad 19.98 transaction.
I paid them using debit card.
I didnt give my debit card/itunes username to anybody.
Thats why Im asking STS now. What is the 69.97 transaction made? I dont buy on my itunes. I just buy Platinum and nothing else. And if I did it will show there on the list anyway but it didnt.

Hoping to hear from you soon Sts! Ty! I will never stop supporting PL! Buy Plat now guys!!

Thanks again STS! U guys are the best!

Delphina
03-18-2012, 10:31 PM
I'm sorry you are having an issue with your plat purchase. I will make sure to include this information in my report.

Buddyf97
03-18-2012, 10:33 PM
The -69.97 seems to come from three seperate purchases. Does this ring a bell?

anglfyr
03-19-2012, 11:11 AM
Its ok this issue has been resolved. I contacted itunes support, they traced it and they said the -69 bucks was from Pocket Legends app. But itunes cancelled the transaction anyway. Maybe bec it was either me or nephew who purchased a lot of platinum worth of 69 bucks using his account and I have my itunes account signed n his device or my device. I cant remember purchasing 69 bucks worth of platinum after i purchased a 19.98 before that, silly right? Why will I buy 19.98 worth then buy another 69 bucks of platinum? Anyway, like I said itunes support already cancelled that transaction and i should get my 69 bucks very soon n my bank account. Thank u guys for ur replies and time reading. :)

And btw, Amazon declined it bec my bank wont let me purchase, it was for my protection i think, but im not so sure. Well maybe, kind of suspicious coz i purchased a lot like 19.99 or something then 69 bucks then im trying to buy another 54 bucks (using amazon) same Pocket legends -massive Pocket legends transaction- all in all in one day! Thats crazy right! Well i didnt know there was a 69bucks transaction going on, if i knew i wouldnt buy another 54 bucks worth of platinum.

Chickenrunnn
03-19-2012, 01:24 PM
WoW! -15k195$ in my bank O.O i guess i was too drunk lololol..

Samhayne
03-19-2012, 01:39 PM
Anglfyr, just to clear up how to get help, you can always visit our support site by clicking the support link, going to http://support.spacetimestudios.com or by writing to support@spacetimestudios.com.