PDA

View Full Version : Uttog losing on purpose to boost his friend's ranked pvp score in the last days of se

Terrorshock1
09-28-2020, 11:51 AM
Title says it all
https://youtu.be/gNSF8uwqFy4
These are his stats right after the matchhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200928/083901e2506d95612d02baf8f13cbb6c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

IAmYummytea
09-28-2020, 11:55 AM
Wp [emoji23]

Sent from my vivo 1817 using Tapatalk

Perceval
09-28-2020, 11:56 AM
Yeah he did the same to me. He is boosting his friend's ranked pvp score in the last 2 days of the season to guarantee a banner.

Isn't this the equivalent of dummy farming in the last 2 days of the season to get a banner?

If he isn't banned it will be very disappointing and sets a poor precedent for the next season.

Arcane Ziix
09-28-2020, 12:06 PM
Such a shame. I suppose he's also doing it to make others (that he dislikes) lose points.

Perceval
09-28-2020, 12:07 PM
Such a shame. I suppose he's also doing it to make others (that he dislikes) lose points.

It's simply disgusting.

People like this don't deserve to be a part of this game community

Iccyprincess
09-28-2020, 12:08 PM
Yeah he did the same to me. He is boosting his friend's ranked pvp score in the last 2 days of the season to guarantee a banner.

Isn't this the equivalent of dummy farming in the last 2 days of the season to get a banner?

If he isn't banned it will be very disappointing and sets a poor precedent for the next season.
Most of them dummy to each other how u think most of them top lb in there ?it’s all cheat this is why I never played there to not see this kind of toxic cheaters who ruin the game experience for all and make ppl lose by purpose so they get an unearned banner hope cinco will do something about it

reyals
09-28-2020, 12:15 PM
If he wanted only to help his friend to get points - he would just leave match lol (it would be faster and easier), i guess its also because he wanted you and your guildie to loose, tell thanks sts for not hiding names and vanities in ranked :) (been suggested at beginning of ranked mode, would help to avoid some dramas and another bad things)

about uttog, sts can simple ban him for gold buying lol

capeo
09-28-2020, 12:18 PM
Uttog is a good friend and if you want to ban him then you need to ban 80-90% of the pvp players. I stopped going in ranked because every match I had someone on my side that didn't fight. It's so common I don't blame him at all. It's so bad you almost have to do it to stay on lb.

Perceval
09-28-2020, 12:19 PM
If he wanted only to help his friend to get points - he would just leave match lol (it would be faster and easier), i guess its also because he wanted you and your guildie to loose, tell thanks sts for not hiding names and vanities in ranked :) (been suggested at beginning of ranked mode, would help to avoid some dramas and another bad things)

If he leaves the other teams rogue (his friend) will be put in that temporary isolation zone till he rejoins

alexkousherian1
09-28-2020, 12:19 PM
Sent from my SM-A205G using Tapatalk

reyals
09-28-2020, 12:20 PM
If he leaves the other teams rogue (his friend) will be put in that temporary isolation zone till he rejoins

and then, if uttog don't join again - another rogue getting win (doesnt matter which team won)

Perceval
09-28-2020, 12:22 PM
and then, if uttog don't join again - another rogue getting win (doesnt matter which team won)

I've played ranked pvp since it was released. This is the first time I've experienced this. 2 days to the end of the season? It's not a coincidence

Point is he didn't leave. Purposely.

Xyv.io
09-28-2020, 12:24 PM
Name-calling on forums is illegal so goodluck mr. Thug/nasty/terrorshock

IExposedYou
09-28-2020, 12:33 PM
Although not liked by sts, I welcome all names associated with scams unfair plays toxicity etc.
I will put them in my ignore list and they will just rot there.
Ignore list now at 22. Keep them names coming guys

Edit: it’s actually at 23 now.

Terrorshock1
09-28-2020, 12:34 PM
Name-calling on forums is illegal so goodluck mr. Thug/nasty/terrorshockHypocrite.

Xyv.io
09-28-2020, 12:35 PM
Hypocrite.

I'm stating facts. Mind your tongue.

Perceval
09-28-2020, 12:36 PM
I'm stating facts. Mind your tongue.

You're doing exactly what you're criticising someone else about...

Xyv.io
09-28-2020, 12:38 PM
You're doing exactly what you're criticising someone else about...

Pretty low iq u got there simp

Zeus
09-28-2020, 12:44 PM
It's a non-issue, Ranked PvP is being removed for lack of activity and being able to manipulate the LB. I think developers addressed it here:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?529074-Ranked-PVP-Changes-the-elimination-of-non-Honor-Ranked

Stvength
09-28-2020, 12:47 PM
Here's Honor One, Ign: Dzm. Don't feel like playing when team like this though :/
https://youtu.be/9BWmWWUvedk

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

Terrorshock1
09-28-2020, 12:50 PM
It's a non-issue, Ranked PvP is being removed for lack of in-activity and being able to manipulate the LB. I think developers addressed it here:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?529074-Ranked-PVP-Changes-the-elimination-of-non-Honor-RankedSeason ain't over tho it should be look into for those that attempted to play normal ranked fair
It's still part of the game at this current time it shouldn't be brushed aside

Imback Al
09-28-2020, 12:55 PM
Here's Honor One, Ign: Dzm. Don't feel like playing when team like this though :/
https://youtu.be/9BWmWWUvedk

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

The thing is, its simply an assumption. You dont actually know if their intentions were malicious or not. Maybe the simplest answer is...he was lagging like he said. Or maybe he’s a new player and just stepped into pvp. You just don’t know. So before assuming that everyone is out to get you (referencing your post about uttog), consider the circumstances and possibilities. Bring the matter to light not on the public forum, but in the dm of a Dev. I highly doubt that anything will be resolved in resorting to attempting to expose a person “attempting to boost his friends”.

Zeus
09-28-2020, 01:02 PM
Season ain't over tho it should be look into for those that attempted to play normal ranked fair
It's still part of the game at this current time it shouldn't be brushed aside

You're right, it's a test/beta phase of the game. They see the vulnerabilities and fix them. I don't think it deserves a permanent ban like some are asking for. I also made some threads with people throwing games or abusing queue, but it doesn't qualify for permanent bans. Would I love players who I played with that are also guilty of this to be perm banned? Yes, however, it is selfish. I would say a slap on the wrist, as other players have done this to me as well and have cost me several LB positions. Players expose vulnerabilities, developers patch them. In this case, it is the removal of Ranked PvP.

I don't think banning players permanently in an experimental phase of the game is right. Perhaps, developers can restore points. However, if they do that then they are going to have a lot of cases where players are requesting point restoration.

Y'all are welcome to your own opinions - I just don't think linking a thread in guild group and having one guild spam about it is a diverse opinion. Also, for the record, I have no idea who this Uttog player is. I have no reason to be partial to him. I just think what people are asking for is too harsh for the offense committed.

Zeus
09-28-2020, 01:10 PM
I think someone stated this before. I don't know if I consider this boosting, as it would be easier to forfeit. It looks like he is doing this as a grievance to @Terrorshock1 and @Perceval (Monkey/Maiden). In which case, you should look at previous actions. If you've harassed, trash talked, or grieved this player in other ways - he is human and is going to react accordingly as well.

I think to ask for bans for this is developer manipulation, as it is not boosting - per say. I would say it was more done to spite the players on his team.

glitory
09-28-2020, 01:12 PM
That’s not the first time that he does it and he deserves to get banned for trying to ruin the game’s first experience mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glitory
09-28-2020, 01:18 PM
I think someone stated this before. I don't know if I consider this boosting, as it would be easier to forfeit. It looks like he is doing this as a grievance to @Terrorshock1 and @Perceval (Monkey/Maiden). In which case, you should look at previous actions. If you've harassed, trash talked, or grieved this player in other ways - he is human and is going to react accordingly as well.

I think to ask for bans for this is developer manipulation, as it is not boosting - per say. I would say it was more done to spite the players on his team.

Man just stay quiet you the most fake person I’ve ever seen.

Zeus
09-28-2020, 01:20 PM
Man just stay quiet you the most fake person I’ve ever seen.

If you are upset that I called this thread for what it is, that is your problem. I don't have any ill will towards you.

snakeeyes
09-28-2020, 01:21 PM
I think he didnt do that for nothing sure paid for high gold or something illegal for the high price. Pls dev investigate its not fair, i read something on the map hes a rude and trashtalking to someone else.

glitory
09-28-2020, 01:22 PM
If you are upset that I called this thread for what it is, that is your problem. I don't have any ill will towards you.

Nah you just talk too much you saw how uttog cheated and yet your still defending him

Zeus
09-28-2020, 01:24 PM
Nah you just talk too much you saw how uttog cheated and yet your still defending him

Nope, I said he should get punished. I just think permanent ban for something that is clearly a personal agenda is manipulation. That is what people are pushing for and I don't think it is right. Others have abused these rank LBs and got a few day ban. That it is the most it should be.

Terrorshock1
09-28-2020, 01:25 PM
Stop playing the knight in shinning armor role zeus I can hate a player and still give it my all in rank. In rank we are playing for a reward on lb.it shouldn't be brushed aside simply punish the player that lost on purpose my removing him off lb. I never asked for permanent ban so dont put me in the same boat. YOU saying this is basically ok because hes human and doing it out of spite will just bring a wave of people using dummies or losing on purpose why? Because it's ok? Because uttog wasnt punished

Imback Al
09-28-2020, 01:25 PM

No one is defending anyone. The fact of the matter is that everything this thread encompasses is based off of assumptions. Those assumptions stem from your personal bias against said player. The report button is in the game for a reason. The report button does not instruct a person to head to the forum and make a very public announcement about a player.

Zeus
09-28-2020, 01:27 PM
Stop playing the knight in shinning armor role zeus I can hate a player and still give it my all in rank. In rank we are playing for a reward on lb.it shouldn't be brushed aside simply punish the player that lost on purpose my removing him off lb. I never asked for permanent ban so dont put me in the same boat. YOU saying this is basically ok because hes human and doing it out of spite will just bring a wave of people using dummies or losing on purpose why? Because it's ok? Because uttog wasnt punished

I hate a player and give it all my effort too. This is how it should be, but people react in different ways when they have grievances against another player. We don't know the full story; we know your side of the story. Sure, he should get a reprimand for doing this but he does not deserve a permanent ban. That is manipulation for private agenda which frankly doesn't have a place on the forums.

I'm glad you didn't ask for a permanent ban. However, your officers are asking for a permanent ban. I don't think that is called for.

Perceval
09-28-2020, 01:29 PM
Pretty low iq u got there simp

Am I on Mars? Or does hypocrisy have a different meaning here?

Simp xD

Cfll
09-28-2020, 01:30 PM
Some of purge members did this too back then (also using alts) , so before judging someone look in the mirror. My opinion is, if I play ranked then i dont look with who i am or at my enemies. I simply doing my best, help my team to win.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G975F eszközömről

Perceval
09-28-2020, 01:31 PM
I hate a player and give it all my effort too. This is how it should be, but people react in different ways when they have grievances against another player. We don't know the full story; we know your side of the story. Sure, he should get a reprimand for doing this but he does not deserve a permanent ban. That is manipulation for private agenda which frankly doesn't have a place on the forums.

I'm glad you didn't ask for a permanent ban. However, your officers are asking for a permanent ban. I don't think that is called for.

Did someone mention the word permanent? Or did you dream that one up too?

glitory
09-28-2020, 01:32 PM

Nobody mentioned a permanent ban.

glitory
09-28-2020, 01:34 PM
Some of purge members did this too back then (also using alts) , so before judging someone look in the mirror. My opinion is, if I play ranked then i dont look with who i am or at my enemies. I simply doing my best, help my team to win.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G975F eszközömről

That’s all are nothing but rumors since day one starting of the rank pvp only the ones who hate purge have been spreading this rumor

Terrorshock1
09-28-2020, 01:35 PM

I'm glad you didn't ask for a permanent ban. However, your officers are asking for a permanent ban. I don't think that is called for.I'll repeat myself. Uttog and anyone who throws games should be punished simple as that it's up to the dev's to decide the punishment

capeo
09-28-2020, 01:35 PM
Lol, omg this is to funny. Last time I face drug in ranked both my mage and rogue got dummy farmed. Friends of purge.... Funny how I didn't see the out rage when I posted about that. I didn't use names either so I guess that helped. Honestly you can't complain about people doing the same thing you are.

Zeus
09-28-2020, 01:36 PM
Did someone mention the word permanent? Or did you dream that one up too?

Nobody mentioned a permanent ban.

It's simply disgusting.

People like this don't deserve to be a part of this game community

To not be a part of a gaming community would mean permanent removal from that community. These are your words, not mine. Also, in the chatbox Perceval is pushing for bans. I can screenshot that for you if you like. This is like any other player who abused/did a grievance in ranked. It results in a 2-3 day ban.

Willl
09-28-2020, 01:36 PM
Hope it's not cheating selling popcorns at high price during this thread :D

P.s. let's chill the banner is ugly XD

Zeus
09-28-2020, 01:38 PM

This too! People are getting worked up over an ugly banner. What gives!?

glitory
09-28-2020, 01:39 PM
Lol, omg this is to funny. Last time I face drug in ranked both my mage and rogue got dummy farmed. Friends of purge.... Funny how I didn't see the out rage when I posted about that. I didn't use names either so I guess that helped. Honestly you can't complain about people doing the same thing you are.

Lol don’t give us that “friends of purge” don’t blame others when it’s your fault for not knowing how to tank properly

Imback Al
09-28-2020, 01:39 PM

The banner looks like a lollipop lol

IAmYummytea
09-28-2020, 01:40 PM
Laalallaalal

reyals
09-28-2020, 01:40 PM
my mage and rogue got dummy farmed

maybe try to cover sometimes?

Titanium
09-28-2020, 01:45 PM
What are the guild requirements to join Magnum?

Zeus
09-28-2020, 01:50 PM

Thanks for speaking up. I think HEXAME mentioned that Drug asked for some mage to leave his side of ranked to force a win as well. I didn't want to go there, but since people are trying to manipulate I think it needs to be said that this post is not innocent in nature. All offenders of manipulation in Ranked matches should get punishment.

Perceval
09-28-2020, 01:54 PM
To not be a part of a gaming community would mean permanent removal from that community. These are your words, not mine. Also, in the chatbox Perceval is pushing for bans. I can screenshot that for you if you like. This is like any other player who abused/did a grievance in ranked. It results in a 2-3 day ban.

You're strangely more invested here than any other thread, and so quickly too. Maybe the grievance you mention is yours?

Zeus
09-28-2020, 01:56 PM
The fact is, this is a guild trying to abuse/manipulate. We should punish all offenders that do this behavior, this includes the posters from Purge and anybody else who has done shady ranked behavior. And no, I do not think it should be permanent. It is not that serious.

You're strangely more invested here than any other thread, and so quickly too. Maybe the grievance you mention is yours?

I'm not grieved - I am just going to call things for as I see them. I've stated players should be punished, so why not be truthful about the full extent as well as call out any manipulation that is attempting to occur here?

Perceval
09-28-2020, 01:57 PM
Oh look his grievance is revealed. Purge.

Mr impartial is actually biased.

Imback Al
09-28-2020, 01:58 PM
Oh look his grievance is revealed. Purge.

Mr impartial is actually biased.

I don’t think it counts as a grievance if a group of people are a universal grievance among the majority of a community. At that point it starts to transcend an annoyance, or a nuisance. Progresses to a detriment.

Zeus
09-28-2020, 01:59 PM
I don’t think it counts as a grievance if a group of people are a universal grievance among the majority of a community.

Exactly this. If people are toxic, they shouldn't have their toxic behavior reinforced. There are two sides to every story and the players posting here have not been exactly truthful of what caused this behavior to occur.

Perceval
09-28-2020, 02:01 PM
I don’t think it counts as a grievance if a group of people are a universal grievance among the majority of a community. At that point it starts to transcend an annoyance, or a nuisance. Progresses to a detriment.

He doesn't think it counts as a grievance if a group of people are a universal grievance among the majority of a community

I'll just leave this here.

Perceval
09-28-2020, 02:03 PM

Again. You dreamed the "permanent ban" up.

Let's keep to facts here.

Don't make your own false assumptions. Thanks.

Zeus
09-28-2020, 02:05 PM
He doesn't think it counts as a grievance if a group of people are a universal grievance among the majority of a community

I'll just leave this here.

If a group behaves like bullies and propagates toxicity throughout the game, they should not have a surprised pikachu face when people react accordingly. There's a reason why these threads always go down like this. Really, nothing has changed in the years I've been away building a future. This thread should be locked, closed, and appropriate punishments handed out to all parties that are manipulating ranked LB.

snakeeyes
09-28-2020, 02:07 PM
The fact is, this is a guild trying to abuse/manipulate. We should punish all offenders that do this behavior, this includes the posters from Purge and anybody else who has done shady ranked behavior. And no, I do not think it should be permanent. It is not that serious.

I'm not grieved - I am just going to call things for as I see them. I've stated players should be punished, so why not be truthful about the full extent as well as call out any manipulation that is attempting to occur here?

Can i ask why are you desperate defending that guy if you are not uttogs friend? If you and uttog is only one maybe. Or uttog teach you to defend him. And why if he convicted to ban you want all the dummy farmer with no evidence got banned too?

Perceval
09-28-2020, 02:08 PM
If a group behaves like bullies and propagates toxicity throughout the game, they should not have a surprised pikachu face when people react accordingly. There's a reason why these threads always go down like this. Really, nothing has changed in the years I've been away building a future. This thread should be locked, closed, and appropriate punishments handed out to all parties that are manipulating ranked LB.

Who's bulling who? There's literal video evidence of a player intentionally performing disgusting behaviour 2 days before a season ends.

If this thread gets locked it'll be mission accomplished for you and your cronies right? Spam a thread with nonsense to simulate what seems like a brawl to get a dev to lock it. My my you're a genius Zeus

Perceval
09-28-2020, 02:10 PM
Can i ask why are you desperate defending that guy if you are not uttogs friend? If you and uttog is only one maybe. Or uttog teach you to defend him. And why if he convicted to ban you want all the dummy farmer with no evidence got banned too?

He's impartially defending someone clearly evidenced to be intentionally ruining the gaming experience and the months of hard work invested by others.

Birds of a feather flock together I guess.

Zeus
09-28-2020, 02:12 PM

Dude, I have never spoken to this Uttog dude. This can be verified in chat logs. I have no clue who he is. My only interaction with his was fighting AGAINST him once in PvP. I just know that there is always a private agenda with this guild and there's no place for it on forums. If people want punishment, developers should punish all that manipulate. There have been cases with witnesses of other players within their guild who have done similar behavior in regards to Ranked. This can range from throwing, or asking an average player to forfeit his points so that they can 2v2 rather than 3v3, as that average player is weaker than the opposing team's player. All cases should be looked at and punished.

Perceval
09-28-2020, 02:13 PM
Dude, I have never spoken to this Uttog dude. This can be verified in chat logs. I have no clue who he is. My only interaction with his was fighting AGAINST him once in PvP. I just know that there is always a private agenda with this guild and there's no place for it on forums. If people want punishment, developers should punish all that manipulate. There have been cases with witnesses of other players within their guild who have done similar behavior in regards to Ranked. This can range from throwing, or asking an average player to forfeit his points so that they can 2v2 rather than 3v3, as that average player is weaker than the opposing team's player. All cases should be looked at and punished.

What is actually wrong with you? This isn't a case of simple name calling. There is literally video footage. You're not a lawyer. Stop defending a criminal.

Scll
09-28-2020, 02:14 PM
Geeeeezzzz lawyers and criminals? Buying popcorn

Zeus
09-28-2020, 02:16 PM
What is actually wrong with you? This isn't a case of simple name calling. There is literally video footage. You're not a lawyer. Stop defending a criminal.

I suggest you calm down. You are taking this too seriously. Also, this is a game. As you said, I am not a lawyer. This is not criminal activity. Calm down.

Perceval
09-28-2020, 02:17 PM
I suggest you calm down. You are taking this too seriously. Also, this is a game. As you said, I am not a lawyer. This is not criminal activity. Calm down.

The thread was clear and cut out before you bombarded it with the intention to get it closed. You're clearly the one with underlying intentions.

So please.

Zeus
09-28-2020, 02:18 PM
The thread was clear and cut out before you bombarded it with the intention to get it closed. You're clearly the one with underlying intentions.

I don't have underlying intentions - I just wanted all the cards to be out so people know this is not an open and shut decision here. It's more intricate then that and a quick review of chat logs would verify this.

Perceval
09-28-2020, 02:21 PM
I don't have underlying intentions - I just wanted all the cards to be out so people know this is not an open and shut decision here. It's more intricate then that and a quick review of chat logs would verify this.

Oh my, you're actually justifying the destruction of months of time invested by others with chat logs.

Let's all follow uttogs lead guys. Its endorsed by Zeus.

snakeeyes
09-28-2020, 02:22 PM
If a group behaves like bullies and propagates toxicity throughout the game, they should not have a surprised pikachu face when people react accordingly. There's a reason why these threads always go down like this. Really, nothing has changed in the years I've been away building a future. This thread should be locked, closed, and appropriate punishments handed out to all parties that are manipulating ranked LB.Pls. translate this is s kind of bullying. Filipino to englishhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200928/54f0b2c720be53e092c706e61df0860a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200928/81a40595aeb7073346869d3e48f2d081.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200928/4aeb547da7845ce9f0f6385e3a7fe555.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1906 using Tapatalk

Jairus980
09-28-2020, 02:22 PM

Ignore this thread. Dev will ignore this thread and lock.
As justg used to say "you'll be okay" - justg

Perceval
09-28-2020, 02:23 PM
Pls. translate this is s kind of bullying. Filipino to englishhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200928/54f0b2c720be53e092c706e61df0860a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200928/81a40595aeb7073346869d3e48f2d081.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200928/4aeb547da7845ce9f0f6385e3a7fe555.jpg

@Zeus, here have your chat logs.

Lol

Imback Al
09-28-2020, 02:24 PM
Pls. translate this is s kind of bullying. Filipino to englishhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200928/54f0b2c720be53e092c706e61df0860a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200928/81a40595aeb7073346869d3e48f2d081.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200928/4aeb547da7845ce9f0f6385e3a7fe555.jpg

Im gonna go ahead and make an assumption of my own here and say that snakeeyes is iccy. I literally learned how to cuss in whatever language you use by reading the homophobic and personal attacks you’ve used against people. Let’s not start a screenshot war.