PDA

View Full Version : Would you want level cap vanities able to be obtained later on in game?

William To
03-18-2012, 06:54 PM
Would u? THe pole is all urs :)

mrnofunz
03-18-2012, 07:09 PM
I say no...it would be unfair for the ones who spent a lot if time and real money to obtain them.

Ardon
03-18-2012, 07:11 PM
I would if they offered it and I missed out one.

But, it shouldn't be offered because it would piss off a lot of people.

PianoWizzy
03-22-2012, 07:52 PM
I would say an absolute NO to a plat replica, and NO to a credit bought replica.

Neither of those are even remotely fair and shouldn't even be considered.

Commanderkeen
03-23-2012, 10:18 AM
I say heck NO! I worked to hard to get my comm, engi, and op to 41 for them just to re-release the Arbiter vanities for all the people who missed them.

ArtStar
03-23-2012, 10:41 AM
Heck no

Challa
03-23-2012, 10:50 AM
No, just no. It would only cause rage and make many players quit.

octavos
03-23-2012, 11:01 AM
Many quit daily or cause drama Sunsets and Happy Trails..
I had a big sepal but i dont want to attract tolls. :loyal:

My opinion = I dont care, Devs can do what they want.
They did bring old vanities in PL to Deal of the day, so this would not surprise me, and it shouldn't surprise you also.

Bottom line, dont be so attached to an item. Get it if you want, but dont flame because it didn't go the way you expected.

P.S. i wont vote..... no option for "Their game, Their rules!"
-Side note i did cap 3 toons, did it so far 2x....i just wanted the vanity lol not because t gives a "bonus".

EDIT*
Because I Love to be different then everyone else....i voted.

Skeokateva
03-23-2012, 11:05 AM
Yes! I would love them to be offered in an elite campaign or something that players have to earn, because this is an on going game with new ppl beginning to play every day. Its difficult to explain to ppl that i recommend this game to that when they cap out they still won't have the opportunity to be as strong as other players, even though they maybe fans that are supper loyal. Starting a game later than others shouldn't result in a weaker/less stylish toon. I feel that every player should have the opportunity too become just as elite as thier fellow players, not doing so creates tention and disadvantages.

I do understand that ppl that have all bonus vanities do not (generally) feel the same as i do but, wouldn't it be nice to face evenly matched opponents in combat? Someone mentioned that players would quit if this happen and i don't believe thats entirely true as most ppl who play pl are loyal fans, and rage quitting is horribly bad form, just my opinion.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

*Zero*
03-23-2012, 11:14 AM
Sorry but i voted No. Its not fair for the ones that spent hours of grinding to get that vanity.

Kaytar
03-23-2012, 12:15 PM
Even though I spent a lot of time to get 20k xp on SL, I vote yes. But the xp requirement should be kicked up significantly

ArtStar
03-23-2012, 12:56 PM
It was exclusive for that time period only.

Iron Hand
03-23-2012, 01:00 PM
Ultimately we really do not have much say in this. I would vote for no simply because it is considered a trophy for being an elite grinder and devoted player. However i do also consider the new players coming in and i would think maybe a platinum level for 36 for them to grind away to get the vanity that would be cool and may spark more interest again in people wanting to cap as they could obtain the pieces as we did.. just opion and suggestion :)

imtakingover
03-23-2012, 07:33 PM
don't be greedy let others have fun, with its price ofcs

Deathpunch
03-24-2012, 11:02 AM
Yes! I would love them to be offered in an elite campaign or something that players have to earn, because this is an on going game with new ppl beginning to play every day. Its difficult to explain to ppl that i recommend this game to that when they cap out they still won't have the opportunity to be as strong as other players, even though they maybe fans that are supper loyal. Starting a game later than others shouldn't result in a weaker/less stylish toon. I feel that every player should have the opportunity too become just as elite as thier fellow players, not doing so creates tention and disadvantages.

I do understand that ppl that have all bonus vanities do not (generally) feel the same as i do but, wouldn't it be nice to face evenly matched opponents in combat? Someone mentioned that players would quit if this happen and i don't believe thats entirely true as most ppl who play pl are loyal fans, and rage quitting is horribly bad form, just my opinion.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Your comment might have had some validity IF THEY WERE NOT VANITIES. There is no stat improvement from any of the Arbiter gear. Sorry about peoples luck. Should have joined sooner or put forth the effort to cap when they were available.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

bucbeak
03-24-2012, 11:33 AM
There could be a solution to this, to obtain older cap vanities,
1. You have to reach current cap
2. Get the cap quest from prince in older cap town giving access to a special map with tougher enemies to balance the advantage of having high lvl toon.
3. Quest is to gain 100k xp/kills(dont have to kill urself shud be there when someone kills) in the special map. Use of elixirs and buying elixir to gain xp somewhere is allowed, just like it is for regular cap.

This will give chance to gain old vanities, with equal grinding, wouldnt be unfair for who got vanity before and sts would make plat for access to this special map with one time price. Everyones happy!!!

Except for who cries i am here first so i got you guys missed it coz u didnt start playing when i did...

eugene9707
03-29-2012, 05:33 PM
what about they put it out in the future as a rare vanity drop, but the one achieved by capping have buffs and can customize colour ? dont we all love buff and custom colour ?

Zaonabiuibil
04-01-2012, 04:51 PM
No. I spent so much time and real money grinding to cap, for someone to just buy it would be a complete injustice.

Rawrimafish
04-01-2012, 05:14 PM
no no no no

TYRANTO
04-01-2012, 09:17 PM
no!!!!!

lilgangster
04-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Lol i dnt even have any of the lvl cap vanities n i say no c: