PDA

View Full Version : Help??

Fletches12
03-19-2012, 02:17 AM
Hi,
I would like to start off by saying idk how this work haha but I am Dustin and my toons name is fletches I need basic and general information on and about this mmo and secondly space time did great on this game I love it!, well someone get back to me when you can.

Skeletonlord
03-19-2012, 02:23 AM
Hey Fletches, welcome to the forums and Star Legends! What sort of information do you need? I can tell you about it, just need to know the specific area. Add skeletonlord.

If you go to Star Legends general discussion, you will see a thread about the MMO. I will post a link later on.

Mitchturbo
03-19-2012, 02:24 AM
hello Dustin! Welcome to the forums, I'm post a very helpful link for you in a second!

Mitchturbo
03-19-2012, 02:30 AM
Here you go! This link should give you everything you require: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?30474-Star-Legends-Guides-Indexes-Helpsheets-amp-all-other-wonderful-stuff-in-one-place

All the best- Mitchturbo

Taipan
03-19-2012, 05:03 AM
Hello!
If you look around "General Discussion" you'll find a lot of useful information
Always nice to see a new member :) Send me a PM if you need anything, and Ill try to help :)
PS: Whats your favorite part of the game so far?

TYRANTO
03-19-2012, 05:12 AM
Hello welcome dustin to the forums!! :)

dingermtb
03-19-2012, 09:07 AM
Hello, and welcome. I was also new a very, very short time ago. One thing i foind here is that this is a very nice and helpful community. There is someone always ready to help woth anything ya need. Also, as far as gameplay, it is really easy and quick to get the hang of. One area to definitely check out in the forums is the Player Guides section. Alot of those guides really helped me alot as far as building my toon, lvling up and so forth. Never hesitate to ask questions here, as someone is always ready to help :) again, welcome, kick back, and have some fun :)

trixie
03-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Hello and welcome to the game and forums!

I dont know if your questions where answered in the previous posts, but if you have any questions at all look me up in game.

Send a friend request to me on my ign trixiehelps or Trixie. The just pm me and I will be glad to help you out and show you around. :)

Zolum
04-01-2012, 12:47 AM
Welcome bro, hope you like star legends! It is my favorite game and it could be yours. Ask me ,or any other people that have welcomed you, how to play. We all have played for awile now, so I hope we can help you out.