PDA

View Full Version : Intbear hate

nazgulking
03-19-2012, 04:02 AM
Hello folks,

I am sad to say that my intbear have been booted, and afterwards labelled as pathetic, for using a staff which, in the eyes of the booter, was good for nothing.
In the end he became more civil, but still saying it was a waste of a build (not the actual words, but that was the meaning).
I don't care actually, since i love my bear, but why there are people that judge you so easily?
Have you come across similar situations?

dudetus
03-19-2012, 04:36 AM
I personally always appreciate intbears and intbirds 'cause thry r unfortunately dying breeds. I always say something like "ooo an intbear/intbird" to show my appreciation to be part of the few remainings.

Kinda lowbob to boot with that reason and IMO he didn't have a proper reason for the booting.

Cahaun
03-19-2012, 04:54 AM
Makes me want to make one. :)

nazgulking
03-19-2012, 08:23 AM
The funny thing is that the booter has reached the level cap in Fang, while my bear is lvl 59 :P

Elyseon
03-19-2012, 08:38 AM
Actually due to how OP the lilith set is, it makes for quality endgame intbirds, i didnt try the int bears aspect but it would probably work well.

nazgulking
03-19-2012, 08:44 AM
Wand and bracer or staff?

P.S. Just turned 60 and I'm looking awesome in my new Level 60 staff INT set :P

Swimmingstar
03-19-2012, 09:14 PM
Actually due to how OP the lilith set is, it makes for quality endgame intbirds, i didnt try the int bears aspect but it would probably work well.

I think mage is OP not the set.

Piosidon
03-19-2012, 09:16 PM
A few people laugh at my little int bird, but I'm the one laughing in the end

Paar
03-19-2012, 09:18 PM
Love the Haters! Int Bear FTW!!!!<3

Suentous PO
03-19-2012, 09:19 PM
When I only pugged I was booted once w/reason " plat items". I had to ask what th deuce that meant, which ended up w/him trying to come up with reasons why that was bad, easily countered every time with my friend LOGIC.
what's that sayin? Somethin like "don't argue with fools because from a distance no one call tell which is which"

Conradin
03-19-2012, 09:21 PM
I love intbear- done right it tanks just as well or Better, because you can get agro

Roc
03-19-2012, 10:09 PM
Someone remembered my int bear the other day! I was super surprised because 1) most people on my int bear's friend list are inactive and 2) I hadn't played my int bear in ages. Rocslide lives with his sewer queen stuff alt gear (the staff of which I think is so awesome looking) and mega mage things ~ :)

Kaytar
03-19-2012, 10:23 PM
I had an int bird in cyber wand set :p insane mana regen. Can't remember the exact number but at least 35+

Paar
03-19-2012, 10:26 PM
I had an int bird in cyber wand set :p insane mana regen. Can't remember the exact number but at least 35+

Kay... Only you would talk about Birds, when were all talking Bout bears. Lol <3 Trolled!

Appleisaac
03-19-2012, 10:41 PM
Lol :) my main is an int bear ;) ik how it feels!

Kaytar
03-19-2012, 11:17 PM

Kay... Only you would talk about Birds, when were all talking Bout bears. Lol <3 Trolled!troll alert!!!! TROLL ALERT! Ban him! ;) ily

Noodleleg
03-19-2012, 11:33 PM
Int bears... Are hacking awesome. Nubs don't know their power XD

Econodeath
03-20-2012, 07:28 AM
I personally love all bears.
They so cute and grizzly!!!
But in all seriousness people just don't get the fact that it is how a player plays their buildabear!
I have seen bears that are terrible at playing their role and I have seen mages who are just as bad.
Whats that old saying.....

Oh don't judge a book by its cover!!!!

Back
03-20-2012, 07:38 AM
Oh don't judge a book by its cover!!!!

Exactly. INTBear is good if maintained properly. It's not the toon that is awesome but it's the user controlling the toon.

Econodeath
03-20-2012, 09:07 AM
Exactly. INTBear is good if maintained properly. It's not the toon that is awesome but it's the user controlling the toon.

Oh don't forget the ping level at the time either!!!
I have seen so many great players fall because they couldn't react due to lag spikes.
I feel so bad when I can't heal them over and over and they die.
So sad! Say no to ping spikes kids!
LOL

Fyrce
03-20-2012, 10:20 AM
Love intbears. Love intbirds. Love people who go their own way!

kiitz
03-21-2012, 03:49 PM
The only people who hate on int bears are the ones who don't know the power! If you search the forums, there is a lot of discussion on int bears and why people would ever play one. The biggest reason really boils down to: Give a good int bear (only enough int to equip the gear) a staff with AOE damage proc and watch him turn into a mob killing machine. Beckon, Auto (proc), and watch everything take huge damage/die.

Phoenixking
03-21-2012, 04:09 PM
I used to be an int bird till level 49 on phoenixking :o, hence the name phoenixking, and i thought it was good, and in pvp i sorta did nicely, i want to try it again but on a alt :)