PDA

View Full Version : Professional Twisted Ten Hunter Service 2

Razererxx
09-30-2020, 02:53 PM
Well I am back into bussiness after quite some time. Do you need bosses? We are here for you! The best service in Arlor is here to help you with any troubles when it comes to Twisted Ten bosses.

Do you wonder am I legit? Check this link from my older post about hunting bosses.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?464917-Professional-Twisted-Ten-Hunter-Service&highlight=Twisted

IMPORTANT: Prices of bosses have RISEN. All bosses are 2m each except Amra Zu and Aeren which are 5m each now. I have proven myself as professional so my prices are reasonable for services

Add me by game: Razererx or Line id: razerer
I dont accept offers that are "thrown" in forum post replies so pm me in game or via Line
Privacy is guaranteed as always!

Scll
09-30-2020, 03:35 PM
Good to have u back at work! I will need you to find me all elusive soon when new season starts along with krunch and bael.

*inserts the "shut up and take my money" meme"

To anyone wondering, he got most of my missing elusive few months ago in no time after asking :)

However I dont like the price 5m for those 2 rarer elusive. Ppl sell em in line for 1.5_2m.

Razererxx
09-30-2020, 03:51 PM
Good to have u back at work! I will need you to find me all elusive soon when new season starts along with krunch and bael.

*inserts the "shut up and take my money" meme"

To anyone wondering, he got most of my missing elusive few months ago in no time after asking :)

However I dont like the price 5m for those 2 rarer elusive. Ppl sell em in line for 1.5_2m.

Thx for reply! About those 5m prices, I had so many people wanting Aeren that I would literally need to search it 24/7 for months just to get them all Aeren. I simply need to "sort" it out, maybe it looks greedy but if someone pm me about Aeren and I tell them that I cant do it because i have 30 other customers(for example), it makes me look kinda bad. I have proven myself and I have my prices. And for Amra Zu its high because it is really rare to find. I have limited time to play and I need to balance play time with payment. I hope I have cleared some stuff, if you have any other questions I am always here to asnwer them!