PDA

View Full Version : Damage Debuff Missing!

Svvords
09-30-2020, 08:19 PM
@Futumsh, I’ve tested the new legendary daggers from Mogera event in pvp, so far the damage debuff seems to be missing, I can only see speed debuff icon, can you take a look at it? TIA.

Oakmaiden
10-01-2020, 08:37 AM
It’s weak in pve also and 3 seconds in a bit short imo. I’ve tried it on lvls 5,10 and 75. Luke warm.

Cinco
10-01-2020, 08:41 AM
The reason for this is that the weapon applies a single debuff process (that does multiple things) but, like all individual processes, has only one icon.
I don't want to create separate processes for each effect - but I will look into adding a single unique icon that would be applied instead.
Thanks! :-)

Svvords
10-01-2020, 10:16 AM
The reason for this is that the weapon applies a single debuff process (that does multiple things) but, like all individual processes, has only one icon.
I don't want to create separate processes for each effect - but I will look into adding a single unique icon that would be applied instead.
Thanks! :-)

alright, sounds good, thanks @Cinco

Mashedpwntatoe
10-01-2020, 07:02 PM
I think what Svvords was trying to say is the dmg debuff doesn't apply when the weapons proc, I also tested the daggers and they dont lower the enemies damage in pvp, only slow them down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Svvords
10-02-2020, 12:11 AM
I think what Svvords was trying to say is the dmg debuff doesn't apply when the weapons proc, I also tested the daggers and they dont lower the enemies damage in pvp, only slow them down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

yup, this is what I meant apart from the missing debuff icon, thanks for pointing this out.

Futumsh
10-02-2020, 02:40 PM
It looks like it's only counteracting other damage bonuses rather than applying a damage debuff - will get it fixed for the next update.