PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't ranked pvp points reset?

Overbear
10-01-2020, 07:52 AM
Hear me out, I know that this is already gonna be spammed by all the people who are happy that they still are secured.
Before you spam "No I aM aLrEaDy oN iT iTs nOt FaIr", think about it.

The people at the top can legit monopoly everything. Even with the points loss, they can take turn losing/winnng. Am I accusing anyone of doing that? Nope. But yesterday there were a bunch of the top people agreeing not to run anymore, which is fine since it's not like they were feeding each other points, just trucing.

I think I speak for alot of people when I say that we expected the points to reset, and I do not think it was made clear that it wouldn't. It's almost impossible to get onto lb if you start from now, since you are bound to just keep losing to feeders/quitters who ruin the experience.

What do you think? Remember this is just an idea. I just want to know what the actual players think about it. I already know that all the people who are 1-10 will disagree. That is okay, if I were you I would probably do the same thing, but is it really moral?

Also some guy named Iqxa didn't get his badge and claims to have been #44 on lb, he doesn't have a forum account so he told me to put this here :>

|Ares|
10-01-2020, 07:54 AM
I mean that should be quite obvious that points should reset lol

Overbear
10-01-2020, 07:58 AM
I mean that should be quite obvious that points should reset lol

Right. Like who thought this was a good idea? :bi_polo:

Prabsimar Chhabra
10-01-2020, 08:00 AM
rEsEt AcHiEvEmEnT pOiNtS aLsO

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk [emoji3590]

ThreadPolice
10-01-2020, 08:09 AM
rEsEt AcHiEvEmEnT pOiNtS aLsO

No, for that you can play seasonal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
10-01-2020, 08:13 AM
No, for that you can play seasonal

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI hoped you would understand Sarcasm [emoji20]

ThreadPolice
10-01-2020, 08:17 AM
I hoped you would understand Sarcasm [emoji20]

Woopss my bad [emoji1787]

Stvength
10-01-2020, 08:26 AM
I thought points gonna reset when season ends,lol

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

Zeus
10-01-2020, 08:56 AM
I'm on the top 10 and I think points should reset. If they don't, it will actually decrease popularity for ranked honor PvP because people will see how big the point difference is and automatically give up. Please consider this, developers, as I believe the objective is to get ranked honor pvp to grow in popularity.

Overbear
10-01-2020, 09:05 AM
I'm on the top 10 and I think points should reset. If they don't, it will actually decrease popularity for ranked honor PvP because people will see how big the point difference is and automatically give up. Please consider this, developers, as I believe the objective is to get ranked honor pvp to grow in popularity.

Thank you taking reaity in consideration, it is rare that people do that nowadays :D

Proud_
10-01-2020, 09:32 AM
Yes, it should reset.

Wap
10-01-2020, 11:12 AM
I’m in top 10 as well and I think points should reset; however, please don’t try to promote your bs narrative of “players at the top monopoly it.” That is utter bs. You can climb to the top if you win your games, its been done many times even in a matter of just one or two days. Almost everyone in top 10 wants it to reset too from my knowledge and I’m pretty sure it will soon.

Zeus
10-01-2020, 11:19 AM
I’m in top 10 as well and I think points should reset; however, please don’t try to promote your bs narrative of “players at the top monopoly it.” That is utter bs. You can climb to the top if you win your games, its been done many times even in a matter of just one or two days. Almost everyone in top 10 wants it to reset too from my knowledge and I’m pretty sure it will soon.

Truth, I completely agree with this.

Antispace
10-01-2020, 11:56 AM

Same here, I don't see a reason why the points wouldn't reset.

Futumsh
10-01-2020, 12:20 PM
Honor Ranked PvP leaderboards have been reset, will automate it for next season.