View Full Version : Housing APs

Enraged
10-01-2020, 11:48 AM
Seriously STS? I thought this whole housing system is just for fun and all... why did this suddenly become mandatory? and Housing slot APs? Lmao... sorry I didnt mean to sound salty but seriously I don't get the point.

QuaseT
10-01-2020, 11:55 AM
Its impossible to get them for hardcore chars if they dont buy plat. Not saying hc wasnt plat-based before but at this point its a bit cheap to just buy aps...

Ilove_Poopoo
10-01-2020, 12:12 PM
U could simply borrow a friends locations to open and get the aps, which is the problem. You could already imagine the scams that is about to occur.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

QuaseT
10-01-2020, 12:15 PM
U could simply borrow a friends locations to open and get the aps, which is the problem. You could already imagine the scams that is about to occur.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkIts basically the reason why they removed the "midas touch" title and now they release it in form of aps in small.

Willl
10-01-2020, 01:24 PM
*shocked* let's add also guildhall ones. Craft colossal, craft fiery volcano. Place lot of carpets, place 2 discoballs.

+500 tidy your guildhall daily XD.

Oh btw put a new tiebreaker for aps lb -the richest stash. It will be more clear than "housing" In ap section

P.s. bored of aps so idc, but that was too shocking see this :/

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

PatD
10-01-2020, 01:32 PM
I think those aps are a really nice surprise/reward for those who have encourage STS since many years by buying plats to buy all those nice location and spend on those house slots!

I was very happy when ive log in and saw all those new aps pop up :D

Thank You Very Much STS!!!

QuaseT
10-01-2020, 04:14 PM
I think those aps are a really nice surprise/reward for those who have encourage STS since many years by buying plats to buy all those nice location and spend on those house slots!

I was very happy when ive log in and saw all those new aps pop up :D

Thank You Very Much STS!!!I don't understand how an aps is something you buy out of the store, that has nothing to do with "to achieve" and shouldn't be counted as aps towards lbs. I came online and had a couple of aps too and I was disappointed when I saw that because I expected new aps that require actual gameplay and content.
Don't understand me wrong, I'm grateful that you support the game and believe you deserve some kind of reward. But I believe this whole thing drifts into the completely wrong direction.

Xyv.io
10-01-2020, 04:33 PM
This is not a big deal, doesn't matter.

Willl
10-01-2020, 05:06 PM
I don't understand how an aps is something you buy out of the store, that has nothing to do with "to achieve" and shouldn't be counted as aps towards lbs. I came online and had a couple of aps too and I was disappointed when I saw that because I expected new aps that require actual gameplay and content.
Don't understand me wrong, I'm grateful that you support the game and believe you deserve some kind of reward. But I believe this whole thing drifts into the completely wrong direction.Check the positive side, the pet aps completely rekt our stash bringing to bankrupt many players who completed them at the start, now its a small waste of gold XD

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Spheresome
10-01-2020, 05:33 PM
might as well make marriage with the entagled and darkness ring an AP also

Thewolfbull
10-01-2020, 06:03 PM
This is worse than those Hardcore APs that count on your main, hope it gets changed.

PatD
10-01-2020, 06:19 PM
If u have to run like crazy to make enough gold to buy those location or to buy pet, it is same thing Imo, i dont find those new aps more senseless than flag aps for sure lol

Tackled
10-01-2020, 06:33 PM
Seriously STS? I thought this whole housing system is just for fun and all... why did this suddenly become mandatory? and Housing slot APs? Lmao... sorry I didnt mean to sound salty but seriously I don't get the point.

I’m with you on that.. kinda pointless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostNoob
10-01-2020, 07:52 PM
Maybe you could make more APs like the Hydra/Fly Aps, instead of ones based off of your gold/items. Just seems greedy.

Susanne
10-02-2020, 01:29 AM
Just wanted to point out that some people pay for other aps and nobody minds. No, I'm not going down the pvp road but I do know some have paid for the twisted ten.
I'm not interested in the housing aps by the way.
I only need Ikku for twisted, I shan't pay and didn't pay for the other nine but I wouldn't mind a tip on how to get that elusive Ikku.

QuaseT
10-02-2020, 01:40 AM
This is not a big deal, doesn't matter.

This is actually 1600 plats in location, 750 plats for the deed and 1500 for the slots. 3850 plats for hardcore mode since they cant just buy them for gold. Its almost half a billion gold in plat eggs, just to have a dimension how much it costs if you are a free player.

Enraged
10-02-2020, 01:58 AM
This is not a big deal, doesn't matter.If you run in any Achievement Point-based LB, this is a hella big deal...more importantly for the f2p and hardcore community, if you don't run in any, then please do yourself a favor and walk away from this thread.

Spooked
10-02-2020, 03:14 AM
Sounds to me like its just a money scheme, either way i dont really think housing aps fit as it only requires the player to pay up.
Housing achievements would be acceptable if they had no point value and instead rewarded a banner or a title of some sorts, thats all.
Achievements that only require the player to dig into their wallet should be removed, is it really an “achievement” if you only had to whip out your bankpass?
I pity the hardcore community, which definitely have F2P players in it.

arcanefid
10-02-2020, 05:39 AM
+1

400 House Slots are way too much even for standard characters. We can only loot them in this event, and they're clearly harder to loot compared to the first 2 Jarl events. If there is another way to farm them outside of Jarl event then that would be acceptable.

I don't mind the location achievements since at least they give us a boost in our stats, so it's not 100% wasted, but House Slots are just pointless. I have 144 slots and I use only like 100 of them because I feel my house is 'complete', there is no point in opening 256 more slots if I don't use any of it.

For Hardcore toons these kind of achievements shouldn't even exist. At this point you could be on LBs with spending plats alone and barely running any challenging map.

Ideally these achievements should give only a Title and/or Banner at max, but at least I would vote to remove them for Hardcore characters completely, or make the House Slots and Locations available for farming outside of the Jarl event.

Scll
10-02-2020, 10:46 AM
+1 idm the locations ap but nono to 400 housing slots. Lb is all about buying now. No new aps to "achieve" but buy.

Razererxx
10-02-2020, 11:09 AM
Just wanted to point out that some people pay for other aps and nobody minds. No, I'm not going down the pvp road but I do know some have paid for the twisted ten.
I'm not interested in the housing aps by the way.
I only need Ikku for twisted, I shan't pay and didn't pay for the other nine but I wouldn't mind a tip on how to get that elusive Ikku.

Join the dark side and let me hunt Ikku for you :P
Joking, but you kinda have point but i thought housing/guild halls were mostly for fun and just de orating it for yourself or your guuldies. Not randomly putting it as aps for people who spent for their house to look nice or to get small bonuses from locations

Enraged
10-02-2020, 11:51 AM
Welp, whether we like it or not, I strongly believe that this course of action is final and irreversible, we just gotta carry on and deal with it I guess....but I'm really hoping for STS to consider the availability of these APs even after Occupy Windmoore Event.

Oakmaiden
10-02-2020, 01:16 PM
There are old apps that aren’t available anymore so noobs need new options. Otherwise no one will qualify for guild enrollment.

Enraged
10-02-2020, 01:35 PM
There are old apps that aren’t available anymore so noobs need new options. Otherwise no one will qualify for guild enrollment.Which APs are you talking about? As far as I know, everything is still accessible... Previous seasonal leaderboard is a solid proof of that.

Oakmaiden
10-02-2020, 05:00 PM
They were event related, winter I believe.

arcanefid
10-02-2020, 05:14 PM
They were event related, winter I believe.

Those achievements don't give any points. I think what the majority of people in this thread want is that the new achievements don't give any points either, similar to those you mentioned.

Happilyanonymous
10-03-2020, 04:47 PM
Idm the aps..but it's only event related imo unless u make them droppable in other maps or put them in the story tokens/orc tags/cryo etc vendors for purchase

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Susanne
10-04-2020, 07:49 AM
Join the dark side and let me hunt Ikku for you :P
Joking, but you kinda have point but i thought housing/guild halls were mostly for fun and just de orating it for yourself or your guuldies. Not randomly putting it as aps for people who spent for their house to look nice or to get small bonuses from locations

Lol. I would join the dark side but I'm too mean with me gold.😏. I don't care about the housing aps because I didn't expect any but I also don't see much harm in it either.
Maybe STS are rewarding the players who run loads in this event, or plat buyers who do help to keep AL going.
I don't know..I'll just keep looking for Ikku. 🙂

Happilyanonymous
10-05-2020, 04:40 PM
Boost

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk