PDA

View Full Version : Ranked pvp parties

Tackled
10-01-2020, 07:02 PM
this is the first game with a competitive mode that I’ve played where you gotta go in a ranked mode with randoms, ranked mode is supposed to be with your buddies or the option of random when they aren’t on. I don’t know what mmorpg has ranked mode where you can enter with parties, But I’m sure you guys can list plenty of them anyways this is just a suggestion. It’s a drag losing because a teammate wants to skip practice and think ranked pvp is cake lmfao a few can understand where I’m coming from I just think this would make it a lot more fun. Thanks for hearing me out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tackled
10-01-2020, 07:05 PM
this is the first game with a competitive mode that I’ve played where you gotta go in a ranked mode with randoms, ranked mode is supposed to be with your buddies or the option of random when they aren’t on. I don’t know what mmorpg has ranked mode where you can enter with parties, But I’m sure you guys can list plenty of them anyways this is just a suggestion. It’s a drag losing because a teammate wants to skip practice and think ranked pvp is cake lmfao a few can understand where I’m coming from I just think this would make it a lot more fun. Thanks for hearing me out

And if this is a option already that I don’t know about my mistake, I just started trying it this season due to the popularity of it and it seems fun

Encryptions
10-01-2020, 07:06 PM
That rog who rushes trying to solo 3v1 enemy team before its mage and war can get there. He dies before they are half way there then trash talks war telling him to heal and trash talks mage telling him to curse. Because ofcourse war heal and mage curse can reach around the entire map.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

PostNoob
10-01-2020, 07:57 PM

OverWatch( PvP game made by Blizzard) does not allow highly placed players(in the ranking system) to queue up together. Its the better way to do it.