PDA

View Full Version : Honor PvP Suggestions!

Wap
10-02-2020, 08:01 PM
Honor pvp Suggestions!

So we’ve had a full season of honor pvp and I think it went pretty smoothly; however, I have a list of suggestions that I think should be addressed.

- Currently there is a system where the enemy team gets 2 points everytime you leave. This should be changed to just giving them 1 point if you leave during combat, as not everyone has malicious intentions when they leave; they could have to restart device or respec or something along those lines.

- Crits: Reduce crit damage but increase crit chance. The crit system for rogues is too inconsistent and luck based. A non crit aim will hit for roughly 900-1k, but if you crit you will hit 3k+ and sometimes sneaks up to the 4k range. That should be addressed, as not only are crits random, but they hit for triple damage.

- Tanks: I like the idea that tanks should be punished for poorly timed jugs; however, a tank should never get one comboed. If the crit damage gets toned down like I suggested, it should address this problem a bit, but a small buff like 300-400 hp on tank would be beneficial, and if balancing is required -20ish damage could balance it out.

- Mage heal: Should be buffed, it hardly gives any mana. Currently I think it gives around 30-40%, a buff up to 60-70% mana would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quizno Sub
10-02-2020, 11:17 PM
+1 yessir

Sent from my couch