PDA

View Full Version : Announcing my obvious break

RedRyder
03-19-2012, 10:02 PM
It should be apparent by now that I don't play pl anymore. It's not permanent, I just don't have anything worth playing for atm. The only time I ever come on is for the weekly guild meetings, which I seldom show up to since they're on sunday mornings when I'm sleeping off hangovers :p I'll be back in full force when Humania is out, then take another break after getting red to 71 and scarlet to 70, equipped with their crafted sets.

I've been on break for several months already and idk how DL's release will reflect my time away from PL. I'd never quit entirely for DL though, so no worries. I'm still forum active and most likely always will be, posting my art as it comes :)

Catcha on the flip side ;)

Conradin
03-19-2012, 10:05 PM
*on the flip side* see ya soon bro, if I hadn't found 51 Pvp i'de be the same way

Buubuuftw
03-19-2012, 10:09 PM
I know we didn't talk TOO much but your a good guy Red. Have fun in RL and see you when you come back.

PS: Can you at least show up every once in a while and show us some of your epic art? Pweeeez?

RedRyder
03-19-2012, 11:18 PM
I know we didn't talk TOO much but your a good guy Red. Have fun in RL and see you when you come back.

PS: Can you at least show up every once in a while and show us some of your epic art? Pweeeez?

I'll still be on the forums haha. No one is safe from my art. I will always post my new stuff on these forums first :p

Otukura
03-19-2012, 11:57 PM
Why sleep off a hangover? Just seems like drinking more is the best way to get rid of them.

RedRyder
03-20-2012, 01:52 AM
Why sleep off a hangover? Just seems like drinking more is the best way to get rid of them.

Yea because I'm going to wake up in the morning to drink some more and go to work smelling of booze. I'll totally be employed after that.

Riccits
03-20-2012, 05:52 AM
we would like to see u in O&C :) may u can come on there sometimes... (hax or not hax...)

dudetus
03-20-2012, 05:59 AM
You the man, man.

I hope we'll meet someday in PL or DL :)!

But on the mean time hf in RL and yes, don't u dare to leave the forums!!

XghostzX
03-20-2012, 09:45 PM
No Red, I didn't know! Too many people leaving. I don't blame ya, but hopefully you visit some times. Haven't had many time together, but I think we both know we've seen each other throughout these forums for at least over a year. Take care!

~Will

Otukura
03-21-2012, 12:05 AM
Yea because I'm going to wake up in the morning to drink some more and go to work smelling of booze. I'll totally be employed after that.

And be totally employed by the wonders of PL.

RedRyder
03-21-2012, 06:24 AM
^ still annoying.

Artentreri
03-21-2012, 12:21 PM
Nah man, you just don't go to sleep. Work time comes, shower real quick, brush your teeth, chug a monster, and you'll be set.

Otukura
03-21-2012, 10:52 PM
^ still annoying.

Still sknahT.

StompArtist
03-22-2012, 08:37 AM
http://takeforgiven.com/

Elyseon
03-22-2012, 08:54 AM
55 pvp has kept me busy

Arterra
03-22-2012, 10:09 AM
I thought you already had declared a game hiatus, and was simply a forum stalker like many of us... ah well you are now.

(no seriously how many in/outs has it been xD )

RedRyder
03-22-2012, 07:40 PM
I thought you already had declared a game hiatus, and was simply a forum stalker like many of us... ah well you are now.

(no seriously how many in/outs has it been xD )

This is only about number 3 :p one was a supposed permanent one. After that failed, I decided that I'd never be able to fully quick. I took a short one after nuri's and now this break which is about to hit a 3rd month.

This thread is just to let people know in case they've been looking for me in game and so I don't get pelted with messages asking if I quit whenever I hop on :p. it's only temporary :D

Artentreri
03-28-2012, 12:05 PM
http://takeforgiven.com/

That's freakin amazing. Now I don't have to call off for two days after my birthday.