PDA

View Full Version : Changing look..

Urqui
03-20-2012, 12:29 AM
Alot of people now go for the level cap & we are looking all exactly alike... The gear is cool but we're all the same (or very similar)

http://www.history.co.uk/shows/last-stand-of-the-300-spartans/photos/carouselGallery/0/assetPhotos/07/image/Spartan-8.jpg

Wouldn't it be great to have the option of being able of changing elite vanity colors? Somthing similar to how we can change our avatar's page but just the color. Just to have a more unique look just like our avatar pages:)
I was thinking someone next to the Fallen Prince with name "Crazy Tailor" (or anything that would fit) that would change our elite vanity colors. I wouldn't mind paying platinum for this customazation just being a fair price (5P-10P)
This all being completely optional. Just in case you dont like the color red:)

Any thoughts?

fuzzylazer
03-20-2012, 12:32 AM
Alot of people now go for the level cap & we are looking all exactly alike... The gear is cool but we're all the same (or very similar)

http://www.history.co.uk/shows/last-stand-of-the-300-spartans/photos/carouselGallery/0/assetPhotos/07/image/Spartan-8.jpg

Wouldn't it be great to have the option of being able of changing elite vanity colors? Somthing similar to how we can change our avatar's page but just the color. Just to have a more unique look just like our avatar pages:)
I was thinking someone next to the Fallen Prince with name "Crazy Tailor" (or anything that would fit) that would change our elite vanity colors. I wouldn't mind paying platinum for this customazation just being a fair price (5P-10P)

Any thoughts?
Good idea, but who would use 5- 10 plat just to change colours for elite vanity set? It'll be the exact same stats with different colours. The inspect page is different, you can at least hide your stats if you use 2 plat on it.

fuzzylazer
03-20-2012, 12:59 AM
Prices may vary Fuzzy:)
But no one would like to waste plat. :)

Rare
03-20-2012, 05:07 AM

Why would someone pay 5 plat for a cowboy hat or sombrero? Same thing. Or to change their face?

fuzzylazer
03-20-2012, 05:09 AM
Why would someone pay 5 plat for a cowboy hat or sombrero? Same thing. Or to change their face?
Bonus stats, urqui is saying to spend plat to change the colour of the elite vanity set. Nothing else changes, except for the colour.

Rare
03-20-2012, 05:56 AM
Bonus stats, urqui is saying to spend plat to change the colour of the elite vanity set. Nothing else changes, except for the colour.

Some faces don't give you stats. Most vanity items also don't give any meaningful stats.

You are paying for looks. That's why its called vanity. :)

Appleisaac
03-20-2012, 06:01 AM

People would love to buy this :-/... It isn't really a waste of platinum. Besides that, people bought the omnipotent crown of dreams, and that costed 500 platinum with NO bonus status.

fuzzylazer
03-20-2012, 06:01 AM
Some faces don't give you stats. Most vanity items also don't give any meaningful stats.

You are paying for looks. That's why its called vanity. :)
Some faces don't give stats cuz they're free when you just make your character... 1 armor is a lot better than 0 armor...

Roc
03-20-2012, 08:24 AM
I just use free plat offers whenever I want to be vain ;) I would like to see this implemented!

Walkhardd
03-20-2012, 08:53 AM
I like this idea. :) the more customization, the better imo.

you have to remember though. a lot of us look similar right now, but as time goes on, and older players leave there will be less and less people with these elite vanities. (assuming they don't bring the same ones back) I've already noticed that I've seen less c.o.p players.

Rare
03-20-2012, 09:53 AM
Some faces don't give stats cuz they're free when you just make your character... 1 armor is a lot better than 0 armor...

Not at level 66 it isn't. Or 56 for that matter.

Rare
03-20-2012, 09:54 AM
People would love to buy this :-/... It isn't really a waste of platinum. Besides that, people bought the omnipotent crown of dreams, and that costed 500 platinum with NO bonus status.

boom