PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for New Concept of Farming? (Esp. Beginners Way)

Pups
10-03-2020, 08:00 AM
Jarl Event was a cool concept of event where it needs no energy to enter and everyone can enjoy gold drops what makes it thrilling is the random spawn of mini boss thats drops random golds. Come to think of it what if we can also try this concept around arlor? (Putting random mini Bosses to drop around 1-5k golds, Random drops in bosses around 1-5k also) in which it can boosts our new players and a little step up grind for them up to the endgame.

But to minimize the abuse of it which might cause inflation,
- The gold drop will only effect within the Lvl cap of each map
-Random spawn around a map
-Gold loot items does not effect
-Around 1-5k gold drop; or lesser than that to make it balance

In which it can help newbies buy their own gears, vanities, pets (esp potions which is consuming for them and bit pricey since having no source of income)and let them enjoy the game instead of begging/scamming in towns(p.s. now we have a reason to them when they try to beg or scam "Go Farm" :D) Just a little suggestion to make AL more Beginner Friendly.

So what you think guys? Comment down below :Dhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201003/c36fe8e2e70dcecb8827c80b442c5b4a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201003/64b63e0027161b777a813fe919cb72d7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201003/58da35f183c60c917b2bd874c3c9cc8b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201003/2feb0d490f1defa696fcacfe185ed364.jpg

Sent from my Mi Note 10 Lite using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-03-2020, 08:04 AM
Unless they impliment a way to stop afk macro farmers this will be stupid idea..
It's good idea if there will be 0 botters.
Else.. It's big rip to economy..
1st find a way to stop botters
Even with random spawn as u said its not hard to bot.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Pups
10-03-2020, 08:24 AM
Unless they impliment a way to stop afk macro farmers this will be stupid idea..
It's good idea if there will be 0 botters.
Else.. It's big rip to economy..
1st find a way to stop botters
Even with random spawn as u said its not hard to bot.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using TapatalkYup before creating this thread i already thought of macro users but its not like the Southern Gates Macro Farming in which it has fix spawn and drop (chest ranging 50k ea) repeating map and skills which is open for all level (mostly advantage in high levels). But yup Sts needs to watch an eye for those cheaters, welp if maybe they can make a non repetitive pattern attacks of bossses in which it can break the pattern of macro (in such a way it needs ingame skills to kill a boss such as making 1 hit combo from bosses anytime that they need to dodge or timing) which also makes new level players learn to combo skills/ improve their skill in game.

Sent from my Mi Note 10 Lite using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-03-2020, 08:25 AM
Yup before creating this thread i already thought of macro users but its not like the Southern Gates Macro Farming in which it has fix spawn and drop (chest ranging 50k ea) repeating map and skills which is open for all level (mostly advantage in high levels). But yup Sts needs to watch an eye for those cheaters, welp if maybe they can make a non repetitive pattern attacks of bossses in which it can break the pattern of macro (in such a way in needs ingame skills to kill a boss such as making 1 hit combo from bosses anytime that they need to dodge or timing) which also makes new level players learn to combo skills/ improve their skill in game.

Sent from my Mi Note 10 Lite using TapatalkYep can work if they impliment a way to counter macro farmers.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

driuipafe
10-03-2020, 11:31 AM
They could but ppl always find a way to use bot with macro xD

Wysłane z mojego SM-G960F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Nocturnus
10-03-2020, 06:51 PM
Bringing event stuff to the map leads to boring. It's the excitement of an event, new maps, new items, gold, minis and bosses. The same goes for the raid valley maps they are event systems and then temple or arcanite fields comes along and it's completely boring in my opinion. Ty

Overbear
10-03-2020, 08:25 PM
NGL man, the economy is already too messed up, and this would mess it up more. It's definetly a cool concept, but maybe instead of gold it should be something else.