PDA

View Full Version : Should i wait or should i buy??

ZeUrbanSqwrl2
03-20-2012, 07:07 AM
I know the new level cap (which you guys should inform me about because im confused) is coming out soon, do we know when?

anyways i would like to know what your peoples thought were if i should finish my level 61 set by buying the longbow,or should i keep leveling so when the level cap comes i can get the new armor? Thoughts? thanks:)

Back
03-20-2012, 07:28 AM
Better buy the level 65 set and when level cap is raised you can manage it quite easily by selling those and gathering some gold for new armor

ExperimentNebulaCore
03-20-2012, 07:47 AM
Sam said new cap and campaign will be released when DL comes out

ZeUrbanSqwrl2
03-20-2012, 07:59 AM
Better buy the level 65 set and when level cap is raised you can manage it quite easily by selling those and gathering some gold for new armor im not sure what you mean here? Explain?

Gaunab
03-20-2012, 08:34 AM
Well, if you are planning on doing Endgame, the lvl65 crafted sets are by far the best choice. However, for them the pricedrop will be rather steep when the new campaign is released. (They might go up again after some time like it happened to Demonic maybe? I'm a sh*** merchant :p).
I always kept my Endgame set for PvPing to the last minute and then farmed a lot when the new campaign came out, when the droprates are often higher and one lucky drop can grant you millions. Sell all the drops from the first week for good money and then collect the items for you own set of choice.

The 61 Sets will propably keep their value or even increase after the release of Humania, since they are attractive items for twinkers.

Make your choice, it's your money. :)

Zapoke
03-20-2012, 08:35 AM
If you finish the 61 set, you'll make money when the new cap comes out. Personally, I would use the 61 set and level to 65 for the new campaign.

ZeUrbanSqwrl2
03-20-2012, 09:33 AM
If you finish the 61 set, you'll make money when the new cap comes out. Personally, I would use the 61 set and level to 65 for the new campaign. so your saying to buy the lvl 61 set then sell it when im level 65??

Zapoke
03-20-2012, 09:46 AM
If you finish the 61 set, you'll make money when the new cap comes out. Personally, I would use the 61 set and level to 65 for the new campaign. so your saying to buy the lvl 61 set then sell it when im level 65??

No. Buy the 61 set and hold onto it until the new campaign, and until you get some of the armor from there. Unless you plan to hardcore PvP in endgame, the 61 set will be fine for level 65.

ZeUrbanSqwrl2
03-20-2012, 09:49 AM
So use the set till lvl 65?

Fyrce
03-20-2012, 10:31 AM
You might also use the off-set sets, such as Of the Dead and Vampyr. They're a lot cheaper and not much worse. They'll work perfectly fine for the new campaign.

They are just trying to say that if you want to make some money off the current really high-priced items, you want to sell BEFORE they make the Humania announcement and/or before people start leveling in Humania. Once people start in Humania, they usually switch pretty quickly to the new gear and dump the old stuff.

Considering how long we've been at Mt. Fang, there are probably a lot of endgame sets on players at the moment.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-21-2012, 03:41 PM
just farm and merch for next update, thats wut im doing haha

Livemau
03-24-2012, 01:55 PM
If you dont get the elite vanity you will kill yourself for it. When I was going for the CoP (crown of Persistence) I didnt get it by 7 levels and I was crazy about it back then. I still wish I would have tried harder and achieved that ultimate goal. My wifi gave out and I had to go for 3 months. I shouldnt have wasted so much time in the castle trying to sell junk for pennies. I also advise every noob I see to get out of the castle and level. Sometimes I give em pots if they really selling junk since I farm them and I have so many. DO NOT LET THIS MOUNT FANG ARMOR GET AWAY FROM YOU OR YOU WILL REGRET IT

kiitz
03-27-2012, 04:02 PM
Do you guys think the Mt. Fang sets will drop even more after Humania finally comes out? It seems like most sets have already dropped significantly from their high points. I feel like there are so many end game sets floating around now, there isnt THAT much room for it do drop more, but then again, I'm awful at merching as well...

LwMark
05-09-2012, 01:14 PM
Its the same thing over a.d over with new maps..prices high then average then cheap then high then avverage