PDA

View Full Version : Honor PvP Suggestions

Wap
10-03-2020, 11:09 AM
Honor pvp Suggestions!

So we’ve had a full season of honor pvp and I think it went pretty smoothly; however, I have a list of suggestions that I think should be addressed.

- Currently there is a system where the enemy team gets 2 points everytime you leave. This should be changed to just giving them 1 point if you leave during combat, as not everyone has malicious intentions when they leave; they could have to restart device or respec or something along those lines.

- Crits: Reduce crit damage but increase crit chance. The crit system for rogues is too inconsistent and luck based. A non crit aim will hit for roughly 900-1k, but if you crit you will hit 3k+ and sometimes sneaks up to the 4k range. That should be addressed, as not only are crits random, but they hit for triple damage.

- Tanks: I like the idea that tanks should be punished for poorly timed jugs; however, a tank should never get one comboed. If the crit damage gets toned down like I suggested, it should address this problem a bit, but a small buff like 300-400 hp on tank would be beneficial, and if balancing is required -20ish damage could balance it out.

- Mage heal: Should be buffed, it hardly gives any mana. Currently I think it gives around 30-40%, a buff up to 60-70% mana would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrorshock1
10-03-2020, 01:13 PM
tanks are too paper. rogues with built up crit can simply stun and combo as they please nuking any tank. I suggest instead of buffing tanks they should buff aegis making u more tanky. And ofc if you use aegis your dmg isnt much it's an even trade

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Willl
10-03-2020, 01:22 PM
I think honor is balanced and fine as it is now. No changes needed.

I would rather ask devs to avoid dummies instead.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Strategics
10-03-2020, 04:10 PM
tanks are too paper. rogues with built up crit can simply stun and combo as they please nuking any tank. I suggest instead of buffing tanks they should buff aegis making u more tanky. And ofc if you use aegis your dmg isnt much it's an even trade

Sent from my SM-N976V using TapatalkWew That Is The Point Of Knowing How To Handle & Synchronize Your Skills, Tanks Arent Too Paper As u Say. I Agree, They Should Add a Little More Hp Or Armor But Not Excessively As You Want To Say.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Wap
10-03-2020, 05:16 PM
Note - Please don’t over buff tank, just a little like 300-400 hp buff. If the crits get adjusted that should also address this problem, as non crits are 800-1k and crits hit 3k+ getting to the 4k range, not only that crits are very random and inconsistent.

Overbear
10-03-2020, 08:21 PM
I don't think tanks need any more buffing, but maaaaybe a lil bit of hp as you say. Personally, I haven't killed/seen a tank get killed unless both the rog and mage were killed first. There are sometimes (unoften) where I get lucky with my crits and the tank dies almost instantly, but's also plus mage's curse and everyones attacks when synchronized, henceforth very rare to occur.

Wap
10-05-2020, 08:42 PM
If nothing else is considered, please consider changing the penalty for leaving to 1 or 2 points only if in combat; I know that it was added because people abusing it by leaving before they die, but not everyone has this intent.

Proud_
10-06-2020, 01:09 AM
Maybe only penalize for leaving only during combat..

ItsTheCat
10-06-2020, 02:43 AM
Mage mana + heal for sure

Mana barley gives anything