PDA

View Full Version : Names in al

ezmfkne
10-04-2020, 02:15 AM
They should make it where people who have been banned for life or hasn’t been active for a long time to be stripped of their names, some names Ik for certain are banned and we all know that when the account is banned, the name stays taken for life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silentkill
10-04-2020, 02:22 AM
This topic gets brought up every few months, and here is why they (reasonably) dont implement it:

Case 1) Player gets banned permanently: Re-releasing a banned player’s name can lead to trouble ingame due to the bad reputation the original owner of this name might have had.

Case 2) Player quits for a long time: There is always a chance this player might return sometime. I myself quit this game for 1 1/2 years+ and then returned, some players quit in 2014 and just got back to the game in 2020. You shouldn’t be punished just because you take a long break from the game.

Pleasant
10-04-2020, 02:28 AM
Releasing banned names would just cause the names to be sold for money or gold, wanna know how I know? Cuz it still happens right now. Don’t tell me it won’t cuz it will.

QuaseT
10-04-2020, 02:32 AM
I think they wont do it again. We all saw the drama within the last time...

IAmYummytea
10-04-2020, 03:26 AM
Let them rest in peace.....

Sent from my vivo 1817 using Tapatalk

Aeot
10-04-2020, 03:59 AM
They should make it where people who have been banned for life or hasn’t been active for a long time to be stripped of their names, some names Ik for certain are banned and we all know that when the account is banned, the name stays taken for life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"hasn't been active for a long time" This has to be a joke

darkestfaire
10-04-2020, 05:21 AM
"hasn't been active for a long time" This has to be a jokeThey took a break or a vacation away from the game. It happens.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Darkrai
10-04-2020, 05:35 AM
They did this a few years ago in fact, out of no where they just randomly deleted a bunch of old accounts with precious names and it sprouted a big name selling Line group where names as Love, King etc all were being sold for a few mil (i still see a few of these names ingame). It gave sts unnecessary headaches so i highly doubt it will ever be done agian