PDA

View Full Version : lvl 32 green ice farming questions!

LwMark
03-20-2012, 01:30 PM
Ok i got a few to ask here i go:

1) if i use a lvl 32 char or say a lvl 30 char are my chances higher then a 66?

2) does green ice dropp only from boss or all the trolls to?

3) also if anyone can put how long it tookem before they farmed a green ice exp. 1hour, 2days, 1month. And on average how long a day did u farm

Thanks alterra!

JTZ
03-20-2012, 01:51 PM
I know, that they only come from the boss, but if it does drop from trolls it must be very rare. :)

Overkillzzz
03-20-2012, 01:53 PM
1) if I use a lvl32 char or say a lvl30 char are my chances higher then a 66?

Answer: We'll I've gotten all my green ice on my lvl32 char but i see lvl66's get them about 50% more than a lvl32 char, so a lvl66 would be better (also have lvl60+ group farming with you)

2) does green ice drop only from boss or all the trolls to?

Answer: Only boss

3) also if anyone can put put how long it tooken before they farmed a green ice exp. 1hour , 2days,1month. And on average how long a day did you farm?

Answer: I will get them about every 3-6 days farming them for 30 mins to 1 hour sometimes only 1 or 2 days if lucky

If you have any more questions just ask :)

Gaunab
03-20-2012, 02:15 PM
1) if I use a lvl32 char or say a lvl30 char are my chances higher then a 66?

Answer: We'll I've gotten all my green ice on my lvl32 char but i see lvl66's get them about 50% more than a lvl32 char, so a lvl66 would be better (also have lvl60+ group farming with you)

Arrrrrgggghhh, NO! :)

One more time, everybody listen please:

All drops are 100% random.

All party members close enogh to the mob have an equal and unchanged chance of getting the loot.
No matter what level you are or if you do the first or the final hit!

The only known exception to this rule is by stripping your toon completely naked wearing of a sombrero vanity of your choice while continuosly spamming the "dance" emote when the boss is about to die. It worked for me. :o

3) also if anyone can put put how long it tooken before they farmed a green ice exp. 1hour , 2days,1month. And on average how long a day did you farm?

Answer: I will get them about every 3 days farming them for 30 mins to 1 hour

If that's true you must be the luckiest person I have ever seen. I saw a single one drop in about 4-5 hour of farming.
Green ice are not the items I would farm for.

Overkillzzz
03-20-2012, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE=Gaunab;596189]Arrrrrgggghhh, NO! :)

All party members close enogh to the mob have an equal and unchanged chance of getting the loot.

The only known exception to this rule is by stripping your toon completely naked wearing of a sombrero vanity of your choice while continuosly spamming the "dance" emote when the boss is about to die. It worked for me. :o

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are right but you get a pink the faster you kill boss so i would be with high lvl people when you are farming

Gaunab
03-20-2012, 02:47 PM
You are right but you get a pink the faster you kill boss so i would be with high lvl people when you are farming

It's common sense that you will be killing faster using a high level char, I agree.
However, the way you worded it made it sound like the dropchances are increasing for higher level chars. That's wrong and I just wanted to make that clear since many people still believe in conspirative theories about how pinks are looted.

Overkillzzz
03-20-2012, 02:53 PM
It's common sense that you will be killing faster using a high level char, I agree.
However, the way you worded it made it sound like the dropchances are increasing for higher level chars. That's wrong and I just wanted to make that clear since many people still believe in conspirative theories about how pinks are looted.

yes, i see that now, but i think you know what i mean now

Swimmingstar
03-20-2012, 03:25 PM
1. Drops are 100% random.
2. It drops from the boss and the super trolls meaning every big monster in the room fridge is in.
3. I haven't dropped one ever and don't farm much for that so I can't answer.

Paar
03-20-2012, 03:29 PM
Took me 2 Runs :D True Story!

Swords
03-20-2012, 09:34 PM
1) All drops are random, Luck elixir just increases the chance only by a little. The chances are 1 in a 1,000
2) Fridge only drops them if u put a heater by it :P
3) I never farmed a green ice before, My friend farmed 2 green ice in less than 10 mins just using bigger luck.

Ixillicus
03-20-2012, 10:37 PM
I farmed one once.

1. I dont think level matters. Its much easier and faster with a 66.
2. I can't be completely positive, but im quite sure i got my green ice bow from one of the trolls in the boss room, but not the boss himself.
3. I farmed for about 5 hours when I got it, but i'd farmed many other times and never seen it

RedRyder
03-20-2012, 11:26 PM
Got my green ice bow from a troll.

fuzzylazer
03-21-2012, 02:38 AM
Arrrrrgggghhh, NO! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems like that if your in that lvl range at the place where you're farming, your luckier. I've seen a few pinks and recipes in forest haven when I'm helping someone lvl. I'm on my 65 or 56, they're lvls 5-10.

Edit: Btw, do these items only drop from trolls and fridge?

ninjaduck
03-21-2012, 02:54 AM
Green ice drops are totally randomz

They drop from blue trolls and Fridge

Never got one, but have seen 3 drop to lvl 66s T_T

Coltona
03-21-2012, 11:01 AM
I've seen tons on this as i've logged 100's of hours farming it.

Drops are as stated above random so times between drops vary, and changing levels might not help anything but get you killed easier. The 2 blue trolls in boss room have dropped green ice before, but i've only ever seen them drop the sword, only fridge drops bow in my experience, not sure about staff. I've seen people get the item(s) their first run, even just their 10th run, but if you're like me you get everything BUT what you're after lol, so it varies on drops.

Sryyoulose
03-21-2012, 11:12 AM
Well... I have done minimum of 50-60 runs only seen one drop never gotten one.

Coltona
03-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Well... I have done minimum of 50-60 runs only seen one drop never gotten one.

I've seen tons drop, i've never received anything except some non premium pinks lol

Sryyoulose
03-21-2012, 11:54 AM
Well I've gotten like 10 crap pinks but only even seen 1 Green ice.

Pixer
03-21-2012, 12:41 PM
I've put in hours of farming using a 66 mage and a 65 bird. I have never had a green ice drop nor has anyone farming with me. :upset:

Urqui
03-21-2012, 01:10 PM
I've gotten 5 green ices & I'll tell you what I know:)
-------------------------------

Ok i got a few to ask here i go:

1) if i use a lvl 32 char or say a lvl 30 char are my chances higher then a 66?
Chances are even, it's all random luck. Use big luck and bigger luck it will reroll green ice eventually

2) does green ice dropp only from boss or all the trolls to?
Yes & no. Aside from boss, it drops from the tough blue troll with fridge. All the rest drop normal lost expedition pinks. The weak troll with fridge doesnt drop it either

3) also if anyone can put how long it tookem before they farmed a green ice exp. 1hour, 2days, 1month. And on average how long a day did u farm
depends what the drop rate is at the moment. When I've seen normal mob drop purples or pinks couple runs later i've seen a green ice drop. Also if trolls are dropping pinks keep farming because the chances are higher. If you keep getting whites & greens just try again later

Hope this helps:)

Coltona
03-21-2012, 02:19 PM
Got my green ice bow from a troll.
Ok nice, so trolls can drop it...maybe we could save pots by killing trolls only then leaving and repeating...it'd be easier and faster than killing fridge each time for sure.