PDA

View Full Version : What's the easiest way...

King Kamehameha
08-07-2010, 03:23 PM
...to get a pl shield and does it go on all characters on one account or only one guy per account

KingFu
08-07-2010, 03:28 PM
It can be transferred through stash. You also shouldn't be doing something expecting a PL shield or any other kind of reward. You can get one for different reasons, but you have to earn it, not go into it all for a PL shield :/

King Kamehameha
08-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Lol you message almost all my threads I heard that there's contests or something like that to win the shield but I don't know where and my friend told me there's a sword that can only be handed out by devs like the shield. Is that true?

King Kamehameha
08-07-2010, 03:49 PM
And aswell why when I said asommers was in town and he was a dev did everyone crowd round where he was standing like he was so famous no one was more famous than him I'm not saying he's not famous but everyone was acting wierd

tjornan
08-07-2010, 04:10 PM
The devs gave the PL shield for the top 2 ppl who gave the best reviews. violent got one for obvious reasons.

A PL shield is a high honor and shouldnt be demanded.

there is no sword that only the devs can give out. as far as i know, the PL shield is the only item like that.