PDA

View Full Version : [some mod please read ]Lost account

Nouts
10-05-2020, 12:02 PM
Can a lost account be recovered? currently I no longer have the email linked to it, it has been deleted from the google platform and the account is disconnected from everything, even the forum nick, would any recovery be possible? or disappears after the Google account is deleted?

thanks for listening

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

GucciBang
10-05-2020, 12:04 PM
boa sorte

11char

Saint Jaffo
10-05-2020, 12:06 PM
Try creating the email again, after that enter the email and password on the game, if you can't log in try to recover the password, this will send an email to the direction. I don't know if this works but you can try it, hope you recover your account!

IExposedYou
10-05-2020, 12:16 PM
They said you need to prove that the account belongs to you if you don’t have access to the email anymore.

Overbear
10-05-2020, 12:39 PM
I've sad the same sorta issue where I lost access to the gmail account that my account was linked with. Support guy told me it couldn't be done :(
Maybe its different for you though, goodluck.

Nouts
10-05-2020, 12:45 PM
I've sad the same sorta issue where I lost access to the gmail account that my account was linked with. Support guy told me it couldn't be done :(
Maybe its different for you though, goodluck.:/

Oakmaiden
10-05-2020, 01:32 PM
Contact Google n ask them to restore your email or help in some manner.

sunstep
10-05-2020, 02:42 PM
if the email is deleted, you can create a new email (same email address) and every new email will get on that new email adress. i once had a moment that i needed an old email but i already deleted it so i created a new one, received the verification code and entered it.

also google accounts are recoverable, i don't know how long ago this happend but if it was recently then it was definitely possible

here is a link to the google account recovery page: google account recovery page (https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin)

arcanefid
10-05-2020, 03:35 PM
If you send mail to STS support and prove to them that you're the original account owner, they can probably help you with it.

I think you will need to know the account's in-game name, what email it was first registered with (even if it doesn't exist now), and whatever other stuff that you can remember from the account.

Saint Jaffo
10-05-2020, 04:04 PM
If you send mail to STS support and prove to them that you're the original account owner, they can probably help you with it.

I think you will need to know the account's in-game name, what email it was first registered with (even if it doesn't exist now), and whatever other stuff that you can remember from the account.yeah STS asks you for the original email you used to create that account, and the transaction log for platinum purchases (not the one from the game, but the one you see at Google Play store)

Enviado desde mi LM-X420 mediante Tapatalk

Nouts
10-05-2020, 05:41 PM
thanks for the tips to try to recover, I sent a message to the support so wait until they answer me.

Avaree
10-06-2020, 08:05 AM
Can a lost account be recovered? currently I no longer have the email linked to it, it has been deleted from the google platform and the account is disconnected from everything, even the forum nick, would any recovery be possible? or disappears after the Google account is deleted?

thanks for listening

How many times can 1 person lose an account?

Nouts
10-06-2020, 08:06 AM

224755it is the same and did not give result of the first.

Nouts
10-06-2020, 08:09 AM

224755apparently moderators do not respond when help is needed, only to solve something of interest.

Athina Lopes
10-06-2020, 08:16 AM
apparently moderators do not respond when help is needed, only to solve something of interest.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o TapatalkEla ta sendo sarcástica com você

Sent from my KOB-W09 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
10-06-2020, 08:18 AM
Closing. Obviously you either need to recover the email associated with the account, or contact support, prove the account is yours, and have them change the email to one you have access to.

https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new