PDA

View Full Version : Snake Pet

Uptosts
10-06-2020, 02:25 AM
@Cinco
I would like to suggest snake pet, since we had many pets like chevy that was new pet (ground pet) introduce to dl so what about snake [emoji216] pet with good stats, effects, color. It would be amazing to get it in dl.

Thanks,
-Uptosts

Everlights
10-06-2020, 03:56 AM
@Cinco
I would like to suggest snake pet, since we had many pets like chevy that was new pet (ground pet) introduce to dl so what about snake [emoji216] pet with good stats, effects, color. It would be amazing to get it in dl.

Thanks,
-Uptosts

I love that. The snake animation would be on ground not in it like chevy, and it only animates movement if you move your character. If not it stays still. Or maybe it just slithers around you thats cool too

Evildantee
10-08-2020, 10:59 AM
I love that. The snake animation would be on ground not in it like chevy, and it only animates movement if you move your character. If not it stays still. Or maybe it just slithers around you thats cool too

Agreed and then it could be animated further like the pets in Al and black desert mobile that attack enemies as well .it could also have some extra buffs like happiness bonus, rage proc and its passive abilities meaning that it's mood varies and that could affect its performance but yes we'd like a serpent pet.

Gothik
10-11-2020, 09:52 AM
@Cinco

Thanks,
-Uptosts

Nice idea would like to see this!!! A snake would quite diff to see. Also what would u think about a black cat pet. Sure ik its more along the lines of witches but it could more of a evil type cat. Maybe could be emitting some kind of flames or lightning?

ZoeRutherford
03-17-2021, 10:52 AM
It's a cool idea, I've always dreamed of having a snake. I don't know why, but I really like these animals. Once in the courtyard of my house, appeared a raccoon and saw that there was an aquarium on the terrace, in which was located my snake. Before my eyes, an enraged raccoon runs up and takes the snake out of the aquarium, I tried to drive the raccoon away with a stick, but it got worse and the raccoon became more aggressive. I ran into the house and called raccoon removal (https://treasure-coast.aaacwildliferemoval.com/raccoon-removal). After all this situation, I am insanely afraid of raccoons.