PDA

View Full Version : This is very upsetting ..

Sabiee
10-06-2020, 02:47 AM
Well had to talk about it now ..
I m running the event on lix whole time so I can’t be in pt most of the time .
Lix duration is 10m and it’s a map takes time to finish ,so what I do and lots of players do is we pull both sided and meet and kill.. saves time for ppl who r on lix ..
What happens every single time is there r ppl who r not using lix just using their gl gears and those ppl after we pull and head to Joel gate that doesn’t open till All 4 there or at least 3 they go back use their gl setS and open all chests , I dunno it’s event map or gl map they make us who r using lix wait and wait every time ,can we make gold drop from boss only please ?!

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-06-2020, 02:53 AM
Lix duration is 10m and it’s a map takes time to finish ,so what I do and lots of players do is we pull both sided and meet and kill.. saves time for ppl who r on lix ..
What happens every single time is there r ppl who r not using lix just using their gl gears and those ppl after we pull and head to Joel gate that doesn’t open till All 4 there or at least 3 they go back use their gl setS and open all chests , I dunno it’s event map or gl map they make us who r using lix wait and wait every time ,can we make gold drop from boss only please ?!It's such simple thing.. Get a pt who uses elix and dosnt waste time.. Get a decent guild if can't find team in current one.. Or just ask friends.. Not so hard imo.

Still if all chest gold togather can drop from boss alone it'll be good idea [emoji106]

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Sabiee
10-06-2020, 03:09 AM
It's such simple thing.. Get a pt who uses elix and dosnt waste time.. Get a decent guild if can't find team in current one.. Or just ask friends.. Not so hard imo.

Still if all chest gold togather can drop from boss alone it'll be good idea [emoji106]

I think u don’t get the part of running the whole time , it costs almost half million to buy 2 lixs not all ppl willing to run a lot , I am..
I m also back to game a while ago not whole ton of friends r available and running any time suits any one when u feel free u do run and it doesn’t only happen to me , every time one more player reaches gate with me u would prolly see him saying “:/ “ like come on gold can be looted every where plz not the event maps that we run on lix especially the good drops r really rare which I don’t mind as it holds good price eventually ..

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-06-2020, 03:11 AM
I think u don’t get the part of running the whole time , it costs almost half million to buy 2 lixs not all ppl willing to run a lot , I do...
I m also back to game a while ago not whole ton of friends r available and running any time suits any one when u feel free u do run and it doesn’t only happen to me , every time one more player reaches gate with me u would prolly see him saying “:/ “ like come on gold can be looted every where plz not the event maps that we run on lix especially the good drops r really rare which I don’t mind as it holds good price eventually ..True [emoji848].

reyals
10-06-2020, 03:17 AM
useless barriers ruined almost all events lol

Sabiee
10-06-2020, 03:38 AM
useless barriers ruined almost all events lol

Pointless , especially boss don’t spawn until all mobs dies , if the point is wait for ppl who don’t use speed then prolly make the duration longer ? They still have the choice to reach boss early ..

Razererxx
10-06-2020, 03:50 AM
What happens every single time is there r ppl who r not using lix just using their gl gears and those ppl after we pull and head to Joel gate that doesn’t open till All 4 there or at least 3 they go back use their gl setS and open all chests , I dunno it’s event map or gl map they make us who r using lix wait and wait every time ,can we make gold drop from boss only please ?!

Running multi isnt about maximising yourself mate. I get triggered when i see people running on both sides and opening chests without others getting part of it. Either run solo or find pt that will run like that. Even tho i get triggered by tunners like you, i havent post a thread about it. Why? Because even tho i dont like it, you still have righr ti rub it like that. But seeing how you made post, i will talk about same thing you do to the others. As I said, either run solo or find pt with elixirs and it is solved.

Sabiee
10-06-2020, 03:54 AM
Running multi isnt about maximising yourself mate. I get triggered when i see people running on both sides and opening chests without others getting part of it. Either run solo or find pt that will run like that. Even tho i get triggered by tunners like you, i havent post a thread about it. Why? Because even tho i dont like it, you still have righr ti rub it like that. But seeing how you made post, i will talk about same thing you do to the others. As I said, either run solo or find pt with elixirs and it is solved.

By seeing how I made post ? Huh ? it triggers u ? Oh I see

Razererxx
10-06-2020, 03:56 AM
By seeing how I made post ? Huh ? it triggers u ? Oh I see

You havent even read my post mate. Kinda sad but oh well. Seeing you dont realise anything, i will clear it up. Random parties arent about maximisng your own perfomance. Run solo or find pt with elixirs. Simple.

snakeeyes
10-06-2020, 04:58 AM
Lol without the barrier in random the greedy player will rule the event again waste the time and elix of the fair player just like last year. and if you follow what greedy player did all player will wait for nothing on the boss respawn spot.

swoutttt
10-06-2020, 06:02 AM
Lol this topic is so selfish. Are you really asking if they can make gold drop from boss only so you dont waste time on your elixer? This is unbelievable.. xD. Maybe add your ign aswell.. so we can all leave party when your in it.

Sabiee
10-06-2020, 06:12 AM
Lol without the barrier in random the greedy player will rule the event again waste the time and elix of the fair player just like last year. and if you follow what greedy player did all player will wait for nothing on the boss respawn spot.

Yea true ,if I think about it barrier is needed to stop players from running alone to boss etc. would be messy ..

Sabiee
10-06-2020, 06:21 AM
Lol this topic is so selfish. Are you really asking if they can make gold drop from boss only so you dont waste time on your elixer? This is unbelievable.. xD. Maybe add your ign aswell.. so we can all leave party when your in it.

Topic is so selfish ? I m asking to separate gold farm from event farm ,u think so selfish ? How is that ? Ok I’ll go valley try farm killing ring and company table as I have a choice here , bruhhh Lol , and I m saying ok how about it drops from boss like valley not like don’t let them loot gold .. do u see ppl who r in lix how they run fast pull fast and run to jarl ,it’s not only me lol sometimes just one guy goes back and let us all wait ..

Razererxx
10-06-2020, 07:38 AM
Topic is so selfish ? I m asking to separate gold farm from event farm ,u think so selfish ? How is that ? Ok I’ll go valley try farm killing ring and company table as I have a choice here , bruhhh Lol , and I m saying ok how about it drops from boss like valley not like don’t let them loot gold .. do u see ppl who r in lix how they run fast pull fast and run to jarl ,it’s not only me lol sometimes just one guy goes back and let us all wait ..

And once again you make it about yourself lol. Will you figure out you arent only person in the world or in AL?

Oakmaiden
10-06-2020, 07:41 AM
I’ve ignore listed many players like the OP. They ruin the run for others to satisfy themselves. Sad really. It’s just as fast to run in the same direction as a group than split and have to circle back. Needs more barriers imo, one at evry intersection.

Cor
10-06-2020, 07:55 AM
A possible solution could be the elixir only counting down inside the boss zone?

Silentkill
10-06-2020, 07:56 AM
Question: Why don’t you just make a party? Its way easier than complaining here on forums. I personally have nothing against it, but STS won’t change the way gold drops in this event just because you are not satisfied with your elixir runs. Make a party and the problem is solved.

Sabiee
10-06-2020, 08:05 AM
And once again you make it about yourself lol. Will you figure out you arent only person in the world or in AL?

Deep bruh ..

Tiger Mike
10-07-2020, 12:17 PM
Wow what a selfish post , I for my part wish that things were like before and all four players had to stay at the door for it to open that way these people would learn to be more humble and patient with the less geared players :disturbed:

YGK
10-07-2020, 01:08 PM
I am feeling you it so true 10 m of elixir is nt 4 runs it over nt be salty have use 18 or 25 elixir have nt loot a singel killer staff i think you shuld do elixir 30 m minimum Pls dvs the pp wil Buy the elixir and it will be more fun 2 run

Encryptions
10-07-2020, 01:45 PM
Um run in a pt if you have elix.
Run random if you don't have elix.
Fat F you to the guys who run random and rush chests before anyone else gets there.
Its common sense in random. Entire pt stays together first intersection take a right then at the next one take a left entire pt so no one loses chest drop.
In elix pt skip chests 2 ppl left 2 ppl right meet up at the tip intersection kill and go to gate.

And again F you people who rush chest in random before your mates can get there.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Paktwo
10-07-2020, 11:55 PM
Degrading the elix time to 2 mins duration but 99.9% drop rate of mansion, ring,loc is a better good idea.

Mitsooos
10-08-2020, 03:20 AM
Sabieee play solo bro for not upset your self.
The solo runs in events is made for ppl just like you!

QuaseT
10-08-2020, 04:34 AM
Degrading the elix time to 2 mins duration but 99.9% drop rate of mansion, ring,loc is a better good idea.That means I can loot 2 mansions, locs etc. every 10plats? Sure, doesnt sound broken, lets do this^^

Paktwo
10-08-2020, 06:55 AM
That means I can loot 2 mansions, locs etc. every 10plats? Sure, doesnt sound broken, lets do this^^
exactly 1mansion 1ring or 1loc 1ring or 1loc 1 mansion

Silly Lily
10-08-2020, 09:03 AM
I get your frustration because the same has happened to me on elixirs but theres nothing we can really do about it. When you join a map with random players you will have to be prepared to deal with players who are not thinking with the same strategy as you. Its the risk you take when you decided to join the random map. The best thing you can do (that i do as well) is find people who are running with the same strategy as you. You can even ask in global chat for elixir parties. You never know who might be thinking the same as you.

dualray
10-08-2020, 09:29 AM
I so agree with other said, if you care about wasting elix time then find a party who willing to run the map the way you want.

I am sorry to say but this sounds quite self centerred

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Sabiee
10-08-2020, 10:03 PM
U guyz r not getting the point that i was running the whole time , why am i suppose to beg for a party when the map is right there and i m fine with slow players or not using speed sets , i pull the mobs right back to them usually someone one else helping me with that then we head to jarl , thing is u guys r saying if u r using lix go party or go solo , try solo btw ,remember its a matter of time , all i m talking about is the time and not like we got some slow players as i told u its those who open chests and solo ain't a solution i tried it many times ,u bet i did ofc ..
Thing is ppl who r saying selfish its ofc because u r using the map as a gold loot map much easier than valley u just go in take ur time opening chests , too easy then the heck with the lix ppl let them go party , if they cant find parties Idc deal with it , then its me who is selfish ? And its not logical enough for u that i m saying the gold can be looted else where not in the maps we use lix to run ? Its not that i don't have GL set i do , i ll tell u something GL ppl ofc its awesome for them u run , too easy and u don't have to pay for lix which the price for it is like 250k to 350k , ok i m sorry i will not buy lix i will just use my GL loot set and heck with lix ppl who cant find parties and only have their free time rn to run the map on lix ,

Then when i m running for farming gold i know i can go back open after jarl dies so i don't affect ppl who r running on lix but i won do it , i wanna be NOT selfish like u guys ..

Kystone
10-08-2020, 10:07 PM
U guyz r not getting the point that i was running the whole time , why am i suppose to beg for a party when the map is right there and i m fine with slow players or not using speed sets , i pull the mobs right back to them usually someone one else helping me with that then we head to jarl , thing is u guys r saying if u r using lix go party or go solo , try solo btw ,remember its a matter of time , all i m talking about is the time and not like we got some slow players as i told u its those who open chests and solo ain't a solution i tried it many times ,u bet i did ofc ..
Thing is ppl who r saying selfish its ofc because u r using the map as a gold loot map much easier than valley u just go in take ur time opening chests , too easy then the heck with the lix ppl let them go party , if they cant find parties Idc deal with it , then its me who is selfish ? And its not logical enough for u that i m saying the gold can be looted else where not in the maps we use lix to run ? Its not that i don't have GL set i do , i ll tell u something GL ppl ofc its awesome for them u run , too easy and u don't have to pay for lix which the price for it is like 250k to 350k , ok i m sorry i will not buy lix i will just use my GL loot set and heck with lix ppl who cant find parties and only have their free time rn to run the map on lix ,

Then when i m running for farming gold i know i can go back open after jarl dies so i don't affect ppl who r running on lix but i won do it , i wanna be NOT selfish like u guys ..

I'm losing brain cells here. If YOU are complaining about how THEY play, how is that not selfish? Are you so self centered that waiting 10 more seconds will cause you to have a tantrum?

IExposedYou
10-08-2020, 10:22 PM

You can’t force all players to play like you. Not everyone is rich to buy elixirs. Some only run for fun like me. And like most replies you got, if you want to be efficient with your elixirs run with party or just do solo and accept it.

Sabiee
10-08-2020, 10:24 PM
I'm losing brain cells here. If YOU are complaining about how THEY play, how is that not selfish? Are you so self centered that waiting 10 more seconds will cause you to have a tantrum?

Bruh the self centered and selfish thing is just meaningless ,ofc i understand ur defending ur gold loot that u r looting in a way that is way easier than farming mauso ..
Yet how is that self centered ?am i the only one who is running random on lix ? Trust me no !
And i have the right to talk about a prob even if its only affecting me , u can share if it affects u too ,but saying selfish is hilarious there is no logic there so just don't keep repeating it then talk about brain cells Lolz ..

Sabiee
10-08-2020, 10:30 PM
You can’t force all players to play like you. Not everyone is rich to buy elixirs. Some only run for fun like me. And like most replies you got, if you want to be efficient with your elixirs run with party or just do solo and accept it.

Its an event map that was released by sts so u run on lix (because there is new lootable awesome stuff here u got this ? )its not like my own map and i made it blah blah blah

Not every one rich enough >> already know that ,its why i cant find parties to run with me whole time ..
And accept it >> get the hell out of my way , i m looting gold , i m not selfish ..
U r running or lix >> u obviously rich and selfish 😒

Jairus980
10-08-2020, 10:42 PM

You'll be okay. ~ justg

IExposedYou
10-08-2020, 10:59 PM
I run for fun. Do you understand that? I run solo too because of guys like you always complaining or other guys not waiting for chest. Do you comprehend that this is a game and that events are there to have fun? I’m not here expecting to make big money like you by buying elixirs. I just want to run this event because I’m tired of other maps. You want to know how much gold loot I have? Not much. Yet I still run for fun.

Oakmaiden
10-08-2020, 11:30 PM
I choose to play all the event offers.Mobs, mini bosses and gold chests alike. I use elixers also(not every run). Still I prefer we all run together. I don’t need anyone running left and pulling for me. I remap if necessary. It’s a free to run event after all.

lechogas
10-09-2020, 12:04 AM
Still I prefer we all run together. I don’t need anyone running left and pulling for me

i prefer this one when i run random...

well this is online game you can not please everyone, move on and stop being a cry baby.
we already have too many option on how to enter an event... hmm maybe we need another one - enter using “random with elix”

Sabiee
10-09-2020, 12:18 AM
i prefer this one when i run random...

well this is online game you can not please everyone, move on and stop being a cry baby.
we already have too many option on how to enter an event... hmm maybe we need another one - enter using “random with elix”

Not really right to call discussing a prob someone thinks is there in the general DISCUSSION section a cry baby ,Sometimes u feel like being a lil positive XD
And yes so many choices for one lil tiny event map u r suppose to run relatively fast ...