PDA

View Full Version : [warning] event exploit and botters

Kumsaati
10-06-2020, 04:05 AM
Just sit in garetta town near the stash and watch botters. There is an insane exploit going on.

I know what they farm but im not sure right to write here, but you can see bots that coming around 12-15 Level to there putting something in stash and after that deleting account and creating another acc.

I also had chance to talk with the botter guy :), he said u know who am i hahahah? f*** *** and deleted acc.

Thing is this is most insane exploit I have ever seen, in like every 2-3 minute one account comes 7/24. He makes 200k in 2 minutes. You calculate.

Please STS close the Garetta acces for new created accounts, change some quests , just check accounts who created and deleted more than 5 alts per day.
Edit: Also, Putting Stash and Trade permit to new created alt for 1 day may fix this exploit.

Also I think there should be online moderators that monitors game.

My other expose thread;
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?432094-warning-macro-gold-farm-users&highlight=Macro+botters

Prabsimar Chhabra
10-06-2020, 04:11 AM
Exploit was fixed some hours ago , Have a look at Content Update

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk [emoji3590]

Kumsaati
10-06-2020, 04:15 AM
Exploit was fixed some hours ago , Have a look at Content Update

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk [emoji3590]

Oh did not see that thanks thread closed ;)
Anyway I recorded video of botter igns will send support.

Overbear
10-06-2020, 06:24 AM
No, please do not get rid of the stash chest in garetta. There are other workarounds to this. Low level twinks exist and they need that stash chest. Instead, remove whatever items they are botting or make the items character-bound.

Kumsaati
10-06-2020, 07:13 AM
No, please do not get rid of the stash chest in garetta. There are other workarounds to this. Low level twinks exist and they need that stash chest. Instead, remove whatever items they are botting or make the items character-bound.

You can Disable XP gain and unlock outpost, also its right to say that bot can do this too but putting 1 day stash/trade permit may help. Removing Garetta stash just may slow speed of botting and exploits not a big deal anyway. STS needs to figure out botting maps and edit these maps. Like elite golden chest botters, if the ice pools on ground occurs random they can not bot. Because they will stuck at these. Like Festerfang maps can change etc.

Overbear
10-06-2020, 07:20 AM
You can Disable XP gain and unlock outpost, also its right to say that bot can do this too but putting 1 day stash/trade permit may help. Removing Garetta stash just may slow speed of botting and exploits not a big deal anyway. STS needs to figure out botting maps and edit these maps. Like elite golden chest botters, if the ice pools on ground occurs random they can not bot. Because they will stuck at these. Like Festerfang maps can change etc.

I like that random ice pools idea, but I'm still not sure. Maybe also add little bombs, that explode? Those will offset people, and knock them back in random locations. That would make it pretty much unbottable.

Aeot
10-06-2020, 09:35 AM
I like that random ice pools idea, but I'm still not sure. Maybe also add little bombs, that explode? Those will offset people, and knock them back in random locations. That would make it pretty much unbottable.I would like some traffic most. Some carts and kits moving around. Would get the city of garreta a nice touch, plus they could block these players using these programs

Oakmaiden
10-06-2020, 11:01 AM
An assassin npc that spawns in random location and kills the bot..

Flamesofanger
10-06-2020, 12:51 PM
An assassin npc that spawns in random location and kills the bot..

This is actually a very neat idea, good one!

The devs should expand on such an idea, it has potential; (Random, Tough, fast & bites + Good loot for your hardship). I like.