View Full Version : Plz move world map button!!!

aWildEevee
08-07-2010, 03:46 PM
This has become such an annoying occurrence to me, that when I happen to be soloing a boss/mob I need to occasionally spam my pots to refill, and while watching the screen and using skill combos, I miss the hp pot and spam the world map button... -_- and when you click in that one spot many times, you will end back up in forest haven... Leaving my progress behind...
The world map button could be switched with the minimal button and this could be fixed. Or possible just find a new place for it entirely...
Customisable Control places could fix this as well, so we could comfortably put buttons where we want. But however you fix it, please do so quickly.

Barbamitsos
08-07-2010, 05:50 PM
Plz move far away the button. I hate its position. We were on boss lvl 5 and i presed it by mystake and droped me in a town. I hate it!!!!!

bmc85uk
08-07-2010, 06:14 PM
I think switching it around with the mini-map button would solve this issue, I'm not sure where else you could put it otherwise.

bmc85uk
08-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Could disable this in a fight or in a dungeon. Hitting it in a dungeon would put a message at the top of the screen to access MENU from your character info or EXIT from MENU would open up the world map.

I like having the world map button, it makes it feel less like playing on a bunch of different maps linked through a server list. Disabling it in a dungeon and being forced to go through menu would be a PITA.

asommers
08-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Minimap and World Map buttons are switched in the next content update.

-ALS

aWildEevee
08-09-2010, 03:04 AM
Thanks Asommers! ^_^ all you guys at SPS really connect with the community! :D

Nouda
08-09-2010, 06:30 PM
Thanks Asommers! ^_^ all you guys at SPS really connect with the community! :D

you mean STS ;)