PDA

View Full Version : Should I even have a main?

fuzzylazer
03-21-2012, 02:46 AM
I'm not sure where to place this, either in player vs player discussion or general discussion. I just thought I'll post it here... Question is... Should I even have a main? I find lvl 65-66 pvping really boring or endgame pvp. I really love 55-56 pvp and was thinking asking a dev to decrease my lvl to 55 or 56. I already have a mage at that lvl going really well and really fun. Any suggestions?

dudetus
03-21-2012, 05:00 AM
It depends rly on what u want tbh. I have a main, my bird, simply because I LOVE playing with it. Other classes are boring IMO and in the end just like I said it's only about preferences. Main is the one which grants u the biggest amount of fun and with which u r online most of the time :). It's not necessary to have a "main".

fuzzylazer
03-21-2012, 05:04 AM
It depends rly on what u want tbh. I have a main, my bird, simply because I LOVE playing with it. Other classes are boring IMO and in the end just like I said it's only about preferences. Main is the one which grants u the biggest amount of fun and with which u r online most of the time :). It's not necessary to have a "main".
Maybe I'll just have to see the next lvl cap to have one or not. If I don't like the new gear, 55 pvp it is!

RedRyder
03-21-2012, 06:53 AM
Whatever character you use most is your main, so you'll always have a main. Devs don't alter your level by request, or at all for that matter. You'll have to make a new one from scratch

wvhills
03-21-2012, 10:23 AM
Whatever character you use most is your main, so you'll always have a main. Devs don't alter your level by request, or at all for that matter. You'll have to make a new one from scratch

or buy a -4x xp elixir.

Coltona
03-21-2012, 12:27 PM
or buy a -4x xp elixir.

This would be epic for april fools! Everyone takes the amazingly free elixir thinking it's normal thrasher costing nothing, but once bought it immediately starts decreasing your xp by 4 points a second, and lasts until april fools is over! At the end of the day everyone is where it left them...haha i'm twisted

Fyrce
03-21-2012, 12:41 PM
For a long time, I refused to name a main because I played at least 3 characters at the same time and usually more like 6 characters all at the same time.

But I guess at least 3 of those are my main. LOL.

fuzzylazer
03-21-2012, 04:10 PM
The main I'm talking about is a endgame main. Always a character at max lvl. Srry if I didn't explain it clear enough.

RedRyder
03-21-2012, 04:20 PM
But technically speaking, a main is the char. that you Mainly use :p
OT, just do whatever's more fun for you. It doesnt matter what we think.

However, keep in mind that you can never make more money than selling new endgame content. So you'd be missing out on that.

fuzzylazer
03-22-2012, 03:13 AM
But technically speaking, a main is the char. that you Mainly use :p
OT, just do whatever's more fun for you. It doesnt matter what we think.

However, keep in mind that you can never make more money than selling new endgame content. So you'd be missing out on that.
Ik, but I always can farm at different places. I'm still confused should i have a endgame pvp character. Endgame pvp is boring (in my opinion) and I truly love 56 pvp. Maybe it just all depends on the next lvl cap raise...