PDA

View Full Version : Luck Post!

Coltona
03-21-2012, 08:41 AM
Ok here's a fun post I thought up after hearing something funny about the CS, yesterday my friend came to me talking about he was broke from buying a lvl 10 pink tinsel, I asked how much he got it for, he replied 50k...someone missed the extra 0 and he got an extremely discounted talon. He was amazingly happy, but we both felt sorry for the guy who sold it (if it was you post here lol), but he also had a story about some random person in town quitting a few weeks ago and giving him all her christmas twinking items..WTF.

Anyways what I wanted this thread to be about was a time you got lucky in the CS or a trade, or even a rare drop from elixirs, vanities, or hours of farming, just to see some of the cool or funny things that happen in PL not a lot of people see. I for one have never seen an item wrongly priced...let's rephrase that, i have never seen an item priced too low due to typing error, so it'd be cool to hear/see any of the ones other people have, just post a pic with a short story, type a long story or tell other friends stories you've heard.

Elyseon
03-21-2012, 08:45 AM
I sold my crafted orlok plate for 65k -.-

Let me explain: I need more of an unlucky thread :P

gotrocks420
03-21-2012, 08:49 AM
First sewer run i did we killed gold fever and i got a pink something.
I think it was a lvl 51 raid roach bow but not positive.

Thats about as lucky as i get lol.... Im never that guy who gets crazy loot or hand outs in mmorpgs. I make my own luck :)

Coltona
03-21-2012, 08:49 AM
I sold my crafted orlok plate for 65k -.-

Let me explain: I need more of an unlucky thread :P

haha no this works lol someone else got lucky

Coltona
03-21-2012, 08:50 AM
First sewer run i did we killed gold fever and i got a pink something.
I think it was a lvl 51 raid roach bow but not positive.

Thats about as lucky as i get lol.... Im never that guy who gets crazy loot or hand outs in mmorpgs. I make my own luck :)

Well it couldn't have been a bow as trash heap drops those not fever, might have been sewer king bow, or raid leather.

Swords
03-21-2012, 08:51 AM
Leeched and the others got mad :P

Coltona
03-21-2012, 08:53 AM
Leeched and the others got mad :P

Haha nice, hi armordevil

Swords
03-21-2012, 09:03 AM
Haha nice, hi armordevil

Heyo colton!

Leeching is such a weird word lol

Elysony
03-21-2012, 09:08 AM
I got 2 glowsticks in 10 runs.

xbabybugszx
03-21-2012, 09:11 AM
Wammo the hammo of bear, lvl33 discontinued for 10k, sold 350k.

Meleexprt
03-21-2012, 09:44 AM
I got green ice longsword on my first run!! :)

I sold for 1.5m and someone bought it :)

Xionskull
03-21-2012, 09:45 AM
I got buwandas fiery staff of doom: 1k

adidaman
03-21-2012, 09:45 AM
I sold my first sewer king bow for almost 500k (that was a lot back then), on the first day sewers came out.

Sryyoulose
03-21-2012, 09:47 AM
I got a lvl 15 artisan drop! Sold for 30k I though I was so rich.

Elyseon
03-21-2012, 10:12 AM
Oh if were doing drops ive got a little luck then, Sang leather within first 3 days of fang :D

Super lucky- first 15 runs of shadow caves i got a pink everytime- i mean how lucky is that :D

Coltona
03-21-2012, 10:12 AM
Well sounds like a bunch of people have good luck and a bunch got screwed...i love this haha keep em coming!!

Edit: I have 2.

Back when Green Ice hit I started trying to farm it..never got a drop but a guy I knew did and I paid about 1k for a green crossbow...good day

And when the CS first opened I got a pink from ao2 (talon lvl 45 i think), i didn't look for it in CS just posted it for 15k..once it sold i realized the lowest in CS was selling for 50k...lol lesson learned

Elyseon
03-21-2012, 10:14 AM
I sold my first sewer king bow for almost 500k (that was a lot back then), on the first day sewers came out.

The sewer king/queen/royal wasnt added til several week into sewers...so i happen to doubt your story

Coltona
03-21-2012, 10:15 AM
Oh if were doing drops ive got a little luck then, Sang leather within first 3 days of fang :D

Super lucky- first 15 runs of shadow caves i got a pink everytime- i mean how lucky is that :D

Wow, that's super lucky, but were the pinks good or like plasma axes and sunblessed bows?

Walkhardd
03-21-2012, 10:22 AM
Bought a level 65 lilith wand in cs for 600k. (this was when fang was new and there was a lot of controversy about lvl 65 drop rates) I think I might of been the first one to craft it, and sold it for 3 mil. I probably could of got more, but nobody had any clue what it was worth.

Coltona
03-21-2012, 10:56 AM
Bought a level 65 lilith wand in cs for 600k. (this was when fang was new and there was a lot of controversy about lvl 65 drop rates) I think I might of been the first one to craft it, and sold it for 3 mil. I probably could of got more, but nobody had any clue what it was worth.

Haha talk about flipping an item

Coltona
03-21-2012, 10:56 AM
The sewer king/queen/royal wasnt added til several week into sewers...so i happen to doubt your story

Aw that's kinda mean..

Rare
03-21-2012, 10:59 AM
Around when Fang first came out I got a Lv65 Sanguine Leather for about 80k.

RedRyder
03-21-2012, 11:02 AM
Looted sun blessed scimitar first day of ao3 and sold it for over 1mil. It was my first big sale.

Coltona
03-21-2012, 11:08 AM
Looted sun blessed scimitar first day of ao3 and sold it for over 1mil. It was my first big sale.

Wow what's scimmy for now? Like 30k? I rem when it was always 100-120k haha

adidaman
03-21-2012, 11:08 AM

Ok, let me explain something. People make human errors, you're not excluded from that. I meant it as the first day I personally ran sewers, I just explained it wrong. You could've said "sewer king bows didn't come out for a few weeks after the release of sewers", and I would've been perfectly fine. However, adding the part that made you sound like you were talking down to me was un-needed. Starting now, every single error you make in any post whatsoever, I'm going to blatantly correct you in front of everyone. Thanks

Coltona
03-21-2012, 11:14 AM
Ok, let me explain something. People make human errors, you're not excluded from that. I meant it as the first day I personally ran sewers, I just explained it wrong. You could've said "sewer king bows didn't come out for a few weeks after the release of sewers", and I would've been perfectly fine. However, adding the part that made you sound like you were talking down to me was un-needed. Starting now, every single error you make in any post whatsoever, I'm going to blatantly correct you in front of everyone. Thanks

Lol ok but that's got nothing to do with this thread, so please pm..still funny tho

adidaman
03-21-2012, 11:18 AM

Lol ok but that's got nothing to do with this thread, so please pm..still funny tho

*though. And "lol" is not a word

Coltona
03-21-2012, 11:46 AM
Bump..unbump!! +1=flem!!

idk...

Cytokinesis
03-21-2012, 11:48 AM
GTFO off my thread if you're going to be an idiot, I said nothing to you about your first post, and lol is an abbreviation for laugh out loud you retard. Next time make your first post clear as to what you're talking about and no one will make you look stupid, from the looks of it you don't need any help.

By the way, GTFO means get the f*** off then followed by my thread..take a hint

Coltona
03-21-2012, 11:49 AM

Please keep the luck stories coming in!

adidaman
03-21-2012, 11:54 AM

LOL, please ignore this post, had to vent a little on people derailing my thread. Please keep the luck stories coming in!

I thought that it was ely that I was correcting, I was in a rage and missed the name. I did still report you though, sorry:/

ninjaduck
03-21-2012, 11:55 AM
*though. And "lol" is not a word

Classy :p

Coltona
03-21-2012, 11:55 AM
I thought that it was ely that I was correcting, I was in a rage and missed the name. I did still report you though, sorry:/

UH tater tots ;)

Coltona
03-21-2012, 11:59 AM
Well uh this thread's done...next thread is something different!! And better!! There won't be any way to call someone out on their mistakes...i hope...

adidaman
03-21-2012, 12:00 PM
Well uh this thread's done...next thread is something different!! And better!! There won't be any way to call someone out on their mistakes...i hope...

Nah, I pmed Sam asking to disregard the report, and I can edit my posts.

Ps- edit your post dude, seriously. Before your thread is locked...

Coltona
03-21-2012, 12:08 PM
Nah, I pmed Sam asking to disregard the report, and I can edit my posts.

Ps- edit your post dude, seriously. Before your thread is locked...

TO be or not to be...i choose to be!! Lock this thread! Ok jk i'll edit

adidaman
03-21-2012, 12:10 PM
@cyto can you edit your post that contains his quote please?

*ahem* Back to your normally scheduled luck thread.

Charmstrange
03-22-2012, 04:01 AM
this is small, but i found a 65 vamp fang bracer in cs today for 8k - I bought it and immediately resold for 51k

fuzzylazer
03-22-2012, 04:03 AM
Bought a laser wand of the cosmos off cs for 8k... ;)