PDA

View Full Version : charged noxious bolt in pvp

reyals
10-07-2020, 04:20 PM
when i charge it - all targets in range must get poison right? atm its just put poison to one random target or even doesn't make any poison to anybody
(checked in tdm forest and beach, not honor, at lvl76, with duggar dagger/without any weapon; my nox bolt is 5/5, 10/10 mastery, nobody lag there, all targets were staying close to each other and didn't move anywhere)

Athina Lopes
10-13-2020, 03:49 PM
Come on devs, let's fix it as soon as possible

Sent from my KOB-W09 using Tapatalk

PostNoob
10-13-2020, 10:03 PM
when i charge it - all targets in range must get poison right? atm its just put poison to one random target or even doesn't make any poison to anybody
(checked in tdm forest and beach, not honor, at lvl76, with duggar dagger/without any weapon; my nox bolt is 5/5, 10/10 mastery, nobody lag there, all targets were staying close to each other and didn't move anywhere)

Nox has been bugged for ages. Seems they dont have intentions to work on it, although it would be cool if it worked as the description says.

Skolking
10-14-2020, 01:03 AM
Come on devs, let's fix it as soon as possible

Sent from my KOB-W09 using Tapatalk
I noticed this too in honour pvp, nox is supposed to affect about 5 targets but it only hits one person,

Futumsh
10-15-2020, 01:59 PM
Just tested here, and it poisoned multiple targets just fine. The poison can miss or be dodged though, which is likely what you're seeing.

Skolking
10-16-2020, 01:45 AM
Just tested here, and it poisoned multiple targets just fine. The poison can miss or be dodged though, which is likely what you're seeing.

Its not auto attack why can it be dodged, no other skill attack can be dodged, wasn't dodge only to apply to auto attack?

GucciBang
10-16-2020, 02:40 AM
Its not auto attack why can it be dodged, no other skill attack can be dodged, wasn't dodge only to apply to auto attack?I think he meant the range of the skill

reyals
10-16-2020, 04:32 AM
The poison can miss or be dodged though, which is likely what you're seeing.

its weird that main target (who getting initial damage from nox bolt) can dodge/miss poison too if nox bolt was charged (but it getting poisoned 100% chance if it wasnt charged), also it doesnt show "miss" or "dodge" :/

I think he meant the range of the skill

no

Polosam
10-16-2020, 08:41 AM
its weird that main target (who getting initial damage from nox bolt) can dodge/miss poison too if nox bolt was charged (but it getting poisoned 100% chance if it wasnt charged), also it doesnt show "miss" or "dodge" :/

noThe shot as a skill can't be missed(you will take dmg from the arrow). Poison from the other way can be dodged

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

reyals
10-16-2020, 09:00 AM
The shot as a skill can't be missed(you will take dmg from the arrow). Poison from the other way can be dodged

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

It's what I'm telling lol. When you charge nox - main target can dodge poison. If you dont charge- cant dodge. It's like charged nox working worse than not charged if only 1 target

Enraged
10-16-2020, 09:42 AM

noThis....

Basically, the poison is inconsistent if it is from a charged noxbolt, sometimes it applies but in most cases it doesn't. If "missing/dodging" is really the case, then how come that uncharged nox bolt is providing 100% chance of getting the poison? Please look into it, tyia [emoji4]

Skolking
10-16-2020, 03:59 PM
This....

Basically, the poison is inconsistent if it is from a charged noxbolt, sometimes it applies but in most cases it doesn't. If "missing/dodging" is really the case, then how come that uncharged nox bolt is providing 100% chance of getting the poison? Please look into it, tyia [emoji4]
Dodge wasn't supposed to apply to skills, its like dodging the effects of curse or dot of fireball.