View Full Version : Guess what?

Rebel
08-07-2010, 04:02 PM
I just got done ordering a brand new Mac. It should be here in a couple of days. From there I have to back it up and download all of thesoftware again. For those of you who don't know why this is a good thing. I will be making more sigs for you guys. Now, school is starting soon, so it will be my main priority. I'll try and get requests done as soon as possible. I'll let you guys know when I'm ready to start taking requests again. When I am ready, I'll bump up my sig request thread and you can request away! Thanks for the patience for everyone who has been waiting.

P.S. Potawto, you will be first on my list. Thanks for the patience.

Grandduke
08-07-2010, 04:07 PM
thts pretty sweet hope it works out for what u need it for

Royce
08-07-2010, 08:15 PM
Cool. Hope it works out well for you :D
And when you have the chance I would love it if you could add my third mage's name to the awesome sig you made me ;)
I'll PM you once you are up and running again.

Violentsaint
08-07-2010, 08:45 PM
hey rebel awesome to hear your geting a mac, thats the way ;)

also if you could make me other sig that would be awesome, i ended up watching the last airbender last night, i was a massive fan of the cartoon and if anyone would have liked the movie it would have been me and even i struggled to enjoy it, the whole time i was like, ehh the acting is awfull, but the special effects are cool i guess, but by the end of the movie i was just like.... oh.. that could have been better....

so yer now im just trying to think what id like my next sig to be.... ill let you know.

oh and ill throw in some gold if its needed ;)

KingFu
08-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Nice! I'm sure your list is pretty long but can I be on the list ;) I'll think of something and when you need my info on it, you can shoot me a PM. Tullen is like gone from the game so he never made mine :/ Thanks!

Rebel
08-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Yep, when I get it up a running you guys can just use the request form for what you want in your sig.

Rebel
08-08-2010, 10:32 AM
Just looked up my package and it says it should be here tomorrow. I'll go ahead and bump up my sig request thread to start taking requests again.

Potawto
08-09-2010, 12:02 PM
(gasps!) really!? W00t!!!! Rebel sigs for all to enjoy!