PDA

View Full Version : Guns

Handsofmyvodka
03-21-2012, 11:13 AM
I saw in the trailer there were some guns, will we be able to use them? Or will only the humans be able to use them? Or will we be able to play as humans?

Skeletonlord
03-21-2012, 11:20 AM
I saw in the trailer there were some guns, will we be able to use them? Or will only the humans be able to use them? Or will we be able to play as humans?

i think the aim is that we are vampires and we need to kill humans. That is the main objective i think. There will be dual wielding, so possibly gun wielding?

Handsofmyvodka
03-21-2012, 11:23 AM
i think the aim is that we are vampires and we need to kill humans. That is the main objective i think. There will be dual wielding, so possibly gun wielding?meesa approve!

*Zero*
03-21-2012, 11:26 AM
Lemme ask ur a vampire why would u need guns? Jus sayin

Taipan
03-21-2012, 11:27 AM
As long as we get some good weapons... Different than SL guns
This will be....
AWESOME!

Handsofmyvodka
03-21-2012, 11:29 AM
Lemme ask ur a vampire why would u need guns? Jus sayinCuz guns are cool? Maybe?

Mitchturbo
03-21-2012, 11:37 AM
Guns are cool. Pew pew

worldpeace
03-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Lemme ask ur a vampire why would u need guns? Jus sayin

True, but its better to have a variety of weapons. Like in sl all we used is range which was cool at first but got boring after some time, vamps can use gun for better survival rate lol

~ wp(worldpeace) ~

Martin Tander
03-21-2012, 11:43 AM
cmon guys u all saw UNDERWORLD:THE RECKONING

alot of guns there

Lowlyspy
03-21-2012, 11:45 AM
Lemme ask ur a vampire why would u need guns? Jus sayinwell there were werewolves in the gameplay trailer so it wouldn't be surprising that we got special silver bullet-shooting guns to use against them. Maybe they will make it so you have to use special weapons to cause more damage, like certain ones being super effective (lol pokemon referrence)

ExperimentNebulaCore
03-21-2012, 11:55 AM
cmon guys u all saw UNDERWORLD:THE RECKONING

alot of guns there

not dis guy.

guns are awsome. Vamps with swords, vamps with guns. Vswag

Sryyoulose
03-21-2012, 12:00 PM
I got my vwagger all the human newbs got swagger they can't take my vwagger ^_^

Handsofmyvodka
03-21-2012, 12:05 PM
I'm glad DL isn't coming to ios for a while because I can't download an app to save my life. Curse you apple!

ArtStar
03-21-2012, 06:09 PM
We will be vampires and only vampires.
I dont think we get guns, just dual weapons from what we have seen.

Cahaun
03-21-2012, 06:22 PM
Lemme ask ur a vampire why would u need guns? Jus sayinwell there were werewolves in the gameplay trailer so it wouldn't be surprising that we got special silver bullet-shooting guns to use against them. Maybe they will make it so you have to use special weapons to cause more damage, like certain ones being super effective (lol pokemon referrence)
Vampire use silver bullets!
SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Commanderkeen
03-21-2012, 06:23 PM
I think if we had a choice of melee and ranged weapons that would be awesome. Both have their advanages. I would like to pick up the game and play ranged weapons one day and melee they next. That's me

ArtStar
03-21-2012, 06:25 PM
We will see what happens with these skills too, should be good.

Ahshouall
03-21-2012, 08:37 PM
Hey all:)
A: vampires ARE weapons already!:) but I think the OPTION of carrying one or more guns would b cool!:) I'd especially like to see a type of gun that has upgradable stats etc much like our own characters. I'm sure we've all carried one or more " favorite " weaps along the way, especially players from start of PL to present, which we wish we didn't need to trade up from, just to improve our dps:( even just a favorite sidearm with continuous upgrades available would rock! Just my opinion:) lolz

Handsofmyvodka
03-21-2012, 09:48 PM
Hey all:)
A: vampires ARE weapons already!:) but I think the OPTION of carrying one or more guns would b cool!:) I'd especially like to see a type of gun that has upgradable stats etc much like our own characters. I'm sure we've all carried one or more " favorite " weaps along the way, especially players from start of PL to present, which we wish we didn't need to trade up from, just to improve our dps:( even just a favorite sidearm with continuous upgrades available would rock! Just my opinion:) lolzI totally agree! *polishes Wielding Torches*

ArtStar
03-21-2012, 10:44 PM
I doubt we will have anything ranged besides skills. Ha ha

Esoul
03-22-2012, 01:23 AM
Gun always with crossbow..

worldpeace
03-22-2012, 04:16 AM
They've showed ranged guns in the trailer video.. Jus saying

~ wp(worldpeace) ~

ArtStar
03-22-2012, 10:02 AM
They've showed ranged guns in the trailer video.. Jus saying

~ wp(worldpeace) ~

Human guns. Lol I bet you a zillion creds we none, or very few ranged weapons.
Definitely no guns. I wouldnt doubt a crossbow.

worldpeace
03-22-2012, 11:35 AM
Human guns. Lol I bet you a zillion creds we none, or very few ranged weapons.
Definitely no guns. I wouldnt doubt a crossbow.

I still don't see a reason why wouldn't there be ranged weapons, like in SL its all ranged and no melee everyone used the same exact gun (if looted) everyone looked exactly the same. Which in my opinion is really boring, I hate to say it but I have a feeling that this game is gonna be equivalent to SL (weapon wise)

~ wp(worldpeace) ~

ArtStar
03-22-2012, 11:58 AM
Hehe

Rittik
03-22-2012, 01:10 PM
I would say....

JUST WAIT AND WATCH GUYS!!!!

~Rik(Rittik)

ArtStar
03-22-2012, 10:02 PM
I would say....

JUST WAIT AND WATCH GUYS!!!!

~Rik(Rittik)

I'd agree. This is sillyy

Ahshouall
03-30-2012, 08:02 AM
Lolz!:) u guys r so funny:) almost feels like ( from what I'VE seen ) THE ARTSTAR SHOW, ( featuring worldpeace, and a bunch of ARTSTAR lovers:) ) lolz no offence meant, but ahhhh:) its good to see some spirit around the place!:) catchyas on the DARKSIDE :) lolz

ArtStar
03-30-2012, 08:38 AM
Lolz!:) u guys r so funny:) almost feels like ( from what I'VE seen ) THE ARTSTAR SHOW, ( featuring worldpeace, and a bunch of ARTSTAR lovers:) ) lolz no offence meant, but ahhhh:) its good to see some spirit around the place!:) catchyas on the DARKSIDE :) lolz

Very nice observation thank you.

Rawrimafish
04-01-2012, 05:30 PM
we be vampires maybe use guns